Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Well, its Stalker vs Stalked now. Shame. But let's go guys, you know what time it is!

IQg66jij5UHDprHVob3o7UHhZ-BwB8BpVIin5_R18mI.jpg.21ac0d7d05f61043f7979b232f826482.jpg

I would totally be proud of Robin if I can even see him reach more numbers than Tharja, even just barely. The comeback mechanic is very likely to make the matches that much more exciting! Time to tip the scales!

Edited by Lyrai

Re: Laguz/Taguel, they can just add a new weapon type for them. Boom, everything solved.

Anyway, 1 is for Tharja and 2 is for Robin.

j6_f1jv3iMc.jpg

Time to tip the scales, I guess.

Edited by Vaximillian

Well...it was a pleasure serving alongside the rest of Team Julia! I'll probably go with Team M!Robin in the final round, since I don't have a high level Tharja...I suppose I could speed-level my Lv. 1 one...but eh.

Looks like it's Awakener vs Awakener. Sucks for the hater.

17 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Let's get ready to show team Tharja how it's done and tip the scales with the strength of our bonds until they realize that they made the wrong move (yes, I've already done something like this)!

To arms then, brother. As awkward as it is to fight our admirer/stalker.

12 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

A very accurate likelihood of how the final round will go:

Reveal hidden contents

I'll take that as a compliment.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Looks like it's Awakener vs Awakener. Sucks for the hater.

To arms then, brother. As awkward as it is to fight our admirer/stalker.

I'll take that as a compliment.

Awkward? Let's crush her!

25 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Well...it was a pleasure serving alongside the rest of Team Julia! I'll probably go with Team M!Robin in the final round, since I don't have a high level Tharja...I suppose I could speed-level my Lv. 1 one...but eh.

It's actually easier with a level 1 Tharja, you get 1 ally unit of your unit's level, and one friend unit randomly. If you have high level friends who aren't douche-bags, you'll get a level 40 unit who just stomps everything into oblivion.

Edit: Enemy levels are based on your unit's, not your friend's. So it's a level 40 versus 3 level 1s.

Edited by DehNutCase

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

It's not really about being arrogant, I said team Julia should give up,because... I really hope they would give up and making some sudden upset. Good morale is bitch, so appropriately lower it is desirable. I am not underestimating  anyone not Julia whose guts I hate nor Robin who I don't care about.

In case of need I will deploy same tactic again.

I admit, I assumed you were talking about all the other mages. So I apologize for that. But the second part of that where you said your team had more flags kinda draws the line of arrogance for me.

I can't really understand much else about what you're trying to type but forget it. Anyways, may the best team be victorious.

Well, it was good fighting with you Team Julia.  Although Tharja won, the score gaps weren't too depressing like the last gauntlets. At least we'll get to see the legendary battle of of the stalker and her victim :D Time to tip the scales!

I just dropped by to say: A huge thanks to those who sided with Team Leo! I did not regret choosing him since day one. Y'all did a wonderful job of keeping the Tomato Prince's dreams alive. Sadly, this may not be his time yet, but it will come! 

And to Team Robin...

Spoiler

LET'S TAKE THE WENCH DOWN. :^_^:

Edited by Lucıůs

15 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

It's actually easier with a level 1 Tharja, you get 1 ally unit of your unit's level, and one friend unit randomly. If you have high level friends who aren't douche-bags, you'll get a level 40 unit who just stomps everything into oblivion.

Edit: Enemy levels are based on your unit's, not your friend's. So it's a level 40 versus 3 level 1s.

I acknowledge the point, but I think I can manage. Thanks though.

Well I guess I'll be going for Robin.  I hope the people on my friends list find my Ursula helpful in the battles to come.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@immatx @Vaximillian I'm glad Ninian was of use! Isn't she just the best? :]

Yep, she's absolutely amazing! I wish I had her. Maybe I'll get lucky one of these days. 

As a Robin player, I was super worried with how the Robin vs Leo round would play out, what with how successful Leo was on the Fates popularity poll, so I'm very relieved to see that Robin won. However this pits him against the girl he tied with on the Awakening popularity poll, and it's bringing back bad memories of how my already-married MU was stalked so mercilessly. Regardless, I truly hope that my fellow Robin fans stand with me on tipping the scales of this Voting Gauntlet. And yes, I did just make that pun.

Edited by KoolioKenneth

Oh boy... this might be the most important battle in our favorite tactician's career.

Beating Grima? Nah. Fighting in Smash Bros.? Not even close.

Everyone, let us do our best and prevail over the arguably lesser of fanservice evils. If we win this one, we might be able to one day tackle the behemoth of fanservice herself, Camilla, also known as Astitroth. 

As for Team Leo, you put up a good fight! I salute you for prevailing over the power of puns!

Just now, Doof said:

Oh boy... this might be the most important battle in our favorite tactician's career.

Beating Grima? Nah. Fighting in Smash Bros.? Not even close.

Everyone, let us do our best and prevail over the arguably lesser of fanservice evils. If we win this one, we might be able to one day tackle the behemoth of fanservice herself, Camilla, also known as Astitroth. 

As for Team Leo, you put up a good fight! I salute you for prevailing over the power of puns!

I don't know, Captain Falcon is pretty awesome.

The question is, could he beat Lucina?

10 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I don't know, Captain Falcon is pretty awesome.

The question is, could he beat Lucina?

Yeah, that is true.... Captain Falcon also has a pretty great chest...Hmm, I think Smash can give Robin a run for his money.

As for the second one, I doubt it; Nothing can beat the singularity known as Lucina's popularity.

1 minute ago, Doof said:

Yeah, that is true.... Captain Falcon also has a pretty great chest...Hmm, I think Smash can give Robin a run for his money.

As for the second one, I doubt it; Nothing can beat the singularity known as Lucina's popularity.

Uh, chest?