Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

I'm on Robin and using Ursula.  If any of my Robin friends have a request for someone else, let me know.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm on Robin and using Ursula.  If any of my Robin friends have a request for someone else, let me know.

Any good unit that isn't a blue unit.

58 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

I got so many flags unspend and am affraid there won't be enough x3 moments anymore for Robin army to spend them all. I might lose out on a good final overal score.

You are not alone, I too realized too late that the best way to spend flags with the 3x boost is to burn them at the earliest opportunity.  I'm still biting my fingers for hoarding 400 flags while on the Merric team. Back then, spending flags at the right time looked trivial due to Merric's permanent overdrive. The next fight with Leo made my error painfully obvious. As the Gauntlet advances, the brackets get more and more populated, and the swings less and less frequent.

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

@Ice Dragon You have one Neotank set up. I'm saving up for three.

Pity the one in the worst shape would counter yours.

Good to know I can leak the existence of one WMD and my opponents will let down their guard thinking its the only one. (Insert evil Tharja laugh here.)

Edited by Ice Dragon

13 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Leo lost, and the depression sunk in. ;_;

Not motivated to play at all 

Same shit actually. I did only a handful of battles in the final round. Guess I'm exhausted after the exciting match against Tharja.

2 minutes ago, chirp said:

You are not alone, I too realized too late that the best way to spend flags with the 3x boost is to burn them at the earliest opportunity.  I'm still biting my fingers for hoarding 400 flags while on the Merric team. Back then, spending flags at the right time looked trivial due to Merric's permanent overdrive. The next fight with Leo made my error painfully obvious. As the Gauntlet advances, the brackets get more and more populated, and the swings less and less frequent.

Dont laugh. I took a day off from work today to burn my flags as I knew what was coming. ☺

On sunday there were much more 3x opportunities than on monday for team julia. As it is right now there will still be a few chances left. In regard to team tharja there wont be any more. The gap needs to be pretty huge right for 3x to kick in and even if team robin manages to take the lead it wont be enough for tharja to get another boost.

On the other hand, as more and more people will have burnt their flags 3x might kick in for robin more often. We will see...

10 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

So revenge isn't a good enough motivation for you? I'm fighting on Team Tharja for that very reason even though I'm upset Leo lost again. If Leo can't win, I'm going to do everything I can to make sure his vanquisher can't either.

24 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

NO

WAY

WHAT DO YOU STAND FOR?

HEXES?

OR TACTICS?

YOU ARE THE HONORARY GUINEA PIG OF THE STRATEGISTS THREE! TACTICS AND STRATS ARE WHAT YOU REPRESENT!

NOW PICK UP YOUR PHONE AND FIGHT!!!!!!

TIME TO TIP THE FLIPPING SCALES!!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!??!?!??!??????!?!??!?!?

You are Team Robin though right?
cause then none of this makes sense LOL

Edited by Arcanite

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

Seems like you've been the one doing the oppressing as of late.

How rude, I am pretty sure I didn't said anything out of line about Robin (of late)

Oh right, you mean not taking  anti-Lucina conspiracy theories seriously. If that's it I am admit my guilt. I don't take seriously such petty things.

Edited by Tenzen12

Maybe I'll finally be online during a time Robin has the multiplier? I don't think I'll be able to spend all my flags for this round on it, though.

19 minutes ago, Folt said:

Any good unit that isn't a blue unit.

I switched to Julia.

Everyone let me know how she does.

7 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

How rude, I am pretty sure I didn't said anything out of line about Robin (of late)

Oh right, you mean not taking  anti-Lucina conspiracy theories seriously. If that's it I am admit my guilt. I don't take seriously such petty things.

No I meant that stuff earlier in the thread.

And you call me rude.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

And you call me rude.

Let's all calm down here heh heh I'm sure no one wants to get some delicious warning points a la mode

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

Maybe I'll finally be online during a time Robin has the multiplier? I don't think I'll be able to spend all my flags for this round on it, though.

That's what i'm hoping for! I got flags in every corner of my dwelling place and I want to get the most out of them!

Just now, Arcanite said:

That's what i'm hoping for! I got flags in every corner of my dwelling place and I want to get the most out of them!

I actually have too many for the multiplier it would seem, so once an hour I spend 200 anyway.

17 minutes ago, Tactical Canadian said:

Score update:

Robin - 10,762,345,452

Tharja - 11,193,534,673

Thanks for the update, I'm just back from work and didn't know which side to pick. Might as well go with Tharja for the (likely) victory bonus, it looks like both team are hoarding their flags in hope that the enemy will push them into overdrive.

Just now, chirp said:

Thanks for the update, I'm just back from work and didn't know which side to pick. Might as well go with Tharja for the (likely) victory bonus, it looks like both team are hoarding their flags in hope that the enemy will push them into overdrive.

This seems to be the case. I'm personally on Team Robin though (as if my name doesn't showcase who I'm voting for) and it seems like there's enough push from both sides that this could go either way.

Just now, Tactical Canadian said:

This seems to be the case. I'm personally on Team Robin though (as if my name doesn't showcase who I'm voting for) and it seems like there's enough push from both sides that this could go either way.

I feel the pessimism setting in personally.

I hate Robin, but I joined him anyways because I hate Tharja even more. I don't even care how good they are, I immediately tossed them when I summoned two 5* of each :V

1 minute ago, Kon said:

I hate Robin, but I joined him anyways because I hate Tharja even more. I don't even care how good they are, I immediately tossed them when I summoned two 5* of each :V

I mean, to each their own. I won't judge. But why not at least use them to inherit skills on other units?

Got up at 4, then again at 6 this morning to take advantage of the multiplier, but I missed one match because I dozed too much and missed the last one by three minutes. :(  Hopefully we'll still get one or two more chances, but there's no way I'm going to be able to use all my flags for them.  It might have been a better idea to join Merric for the first round...

13 minutes ago, Kon said:

I mean... fair enough, but that's just your loss in terms of the best red tome and one of the best/most relevant procs in the game, so... -shrug- :L

8 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

I mean, to each their own. I won't judge. But why not at least use them to inherit skills on other units?

Both Robin I tossed before inheritance was a thing, otherwise I would've had them devoured. The Tharjas got fed to Raigh and someone else