Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

9 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

I mean, to each their own. I won't judge. But why not at least use them to inherit skills on other units?

Yeah. My stepbrother summoned Takumi, (who he loathes) so when he got Rebecca (who he loves) he gave Takumi's close counter to her.

Man I never seem to get the helpers I need in the gauntlet XD. I keep getting swordfighters and then I have to fight Reinhardt and Olwen

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been tempted to feed my own Takumi to Wrys personally ;9

I got someone's Priscilla a lot in the first round, but I've had pretty good helpers overall

Edited by Kon

Can I get some Tharja teammates with Green units please ¬__¬ I'm not fond of getting raped in the mouth by Azura because my silly teammates all insist on running red units. x___=

3 minutes ago, Kon said:

Both Robin I tossed before inheritance was a thing, otherwise I would've had them devoured. The Tharjas got fed to Raigh and someone else

Ah, fair enough I know that feels haha. I tossed my second Marth I got before finding out that natures were a thing-- and that my first Marth who I'd been using was +Res/-Atk =3= Also got rid of multiple Caedas. We all make mistakes before things are known to us...

2 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Can I get some Tharja teammates with Green units please ¬__¬ I'm not fond of getting raped in the mouth by Azura because my silly teammates all insist on running red units. x___=

Ah, fair enough I know that feels haha. I tossed my second Marth I got before finding out that natures were a thing-- and that my first Marth who I'd been using was +Res/-Atk =3= Also got rid of multiple Caedas. We all make mistakes before things are known to us...

Add me up if you want - I've been using Julia 

1 minute ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

Add me up if you want - I've been using Julia 

Sounds cool, bro. I don't know your FC, but mine is in my signature if you want to add me. 

4 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

I'm not fond of getting raped in the mouth by Azura

Somebody needs to address this

Well that's what you get for going team Tharja! >:]

Meanwhile, I keep getting Ana's Ike and destroying anyone in my way! MUAHAHHAHA

Just now, Arcanite said:

I THINK what I get for going Team Tharja is those 500 victory feathers along with the 4200 I've picked up along the way ~3~ I'm good bruh I just need not-totally-imbalanced teammates. 

All this talk of tossing units reminds me of how I got rid of Roy, who was one of my initial 5*s, to give my Robin Triangle Adept, who is also one of my initial... well, actually he was a 4* at first... And they both got me through the initial story. Even at the time I was sad to see him go, and with the current arena having Roy as a bonus, I strangely regret getting rid of him for the greater good... :(:

9 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

I've had a +2 Sheena as my main for the gauntlet. I don't know if she's been useful or not, but she has pivot for mobility, Ignis, Svalinn Shield, Fortify Def 2, and +3HP, if you're looking for a fellow Tharjan to add. I'll just leave my ID here anyway: 4833850122

I should probably put that in a signature one of these days.

Edited by Frenzify

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I keep getting a Hector from...someone on my friend list.

Edited by Arthur97

13 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Oh hi @Anime27Arts!:

Hide contents

rTBtkki.png

Oh hey! That's my Oboro.  She really tried her best.  Time to 5*her. 

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Also, I know @komasa @Anime27Arts and @Rezzy are getting my Nino, but I temporarily switched to Celica.

If you do get my Celica, Lemme know if she isn't doing the business for you guys and I'll give her ye olde switcheroo

I haven't gotten anything but a Nowi, which isnt too bad

59 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Leo lost, and the depression sunk in. ;_;

Not motivated to play at all 

Honestly i relate to this. Looking up you can see 84 for Leo but i honesty don't mind whoever wins.   I am on Robin's team which is alright but it's not quite the same.  I am trying though.   I will fight for my person. My hype just died with Leo's chances 

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

My hype just died with Leo's chances 

Hmm well that's not good!

I'm still hyped up though I also forgot to change my profile pic but whatever

Seems the gap is widening ever more between Robin and tharja....... x3 Bonus when!??! I have over 3k feathers to dump!

21 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

You (or anyone else here on Team Tharja) can add me too if you want. I have my Fury/Desperation Nino as my lead at the moment. I also have Triangle Adept Soren (I'm not quite finished grinding SP for him so he only has TA2 as well as G Tomebreaker 2) and Death Blow Camilla as other options for green units if you would prefer them. My in-game name is the same as my username here and my code is in my signature as it usually is.

Edited by Tybrosion

@Kon I can't blame you, I tossed Tharja when I pulled her too (though this was a 4 star). I'll never bother with her. I'm okay with Robin though, and I like using him, so I had no problem joining his team.

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hmm well that's not good!

I'm still hyped up though I also forgot to change my profile pic but whatever

Seems the gap is widening ever more between Robin and tharja....... x3 Bonus when!??! I have over 3k feathers to dump!

Thats ok.  Shows tou never failing support for Leo. and feathers eh? That way you can get more flags to level your Oboro up right? 

Im just messing with you. 

Edited by Anime27Arts

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Thats ok.  Shows tou never failing support for Leo. and feathers eh? That way you can get more flags to level your Oboro up right? 

Now I'm just even more confused

12 minutes ago, Astellius said:

So, how's everyone on Team Robin doing? I got @Motendra's Michalis not too long ago, he's awesome. If anyone from Robin wants to add me, my FC is 8608857766, I have Reinhardt out front now. I can switch to Ike, Cherche, or Azura if you guys want. Let me know!

I'm doing pretty well

I keep getting Amphy's Level 40 +3 Ryoma as well as Ana's Ike heh heh

DEATH TO ALL THE THARJAS THAT OPPOSE US!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Now I'm just even more confused

I'm doing pretty well

I keep getting Amphy's Level 40 +3 Ryoma as well as Ana's Ike heh heh

DEATH TO ALL THE THARJAS THAT OPPOSE US!

DEATH TO THE OPPOSITION!

10 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Im just messing with you. 

Arcanite needs to use them flathers to get lots of feags!

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

The peak dumping rate is 400 feathers per hour, so you'll need 7 hours to unload. Don't forget to start dumping before it's too late...

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

So revenge isn't a good enough motivation for you? I'm fighting on Team Tharja for that very reason even though I'm upset Leo lost again. If Leo can't win, I'm going to do everything I can to make sure his vanquisher can't either.

Lol, same for me.  i even changed my nickname to AvengeLeo!

While I wanted Leo to win, I knew he wouldn't (although I burned a fair few flags just for him). I'd rather support Robin than Tharja. I just don't particularly like Tharja and her overwhelming popularity seems so odd to me. I can see why Ike and Lucina, etc, are popular... and I guess I know the reasons why Tharja is popular but it still makes no sense to me. She is just an ugly, creepy character with very little going for her in my eyes :/

Yup, I'll stick with Robin, even though it's not looking good.

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

While I wanted Leo to win, I knew he wouldn't (although I burned a fair few flags just for him). I'd rather support Robin than Tharja. I just don't particularly like Tharja and her overwhelming popularity seems so odd to me. I can see why Ike and Lucina, etc, are popular... and I guess I know the reasons why Tharja is popular but it still makes no sense to me. She is just an ugly, creepy character with very little going for her in my eyes :/

Yup, I'll stick with Robin, even though it's not looking good.

It makes certain people feel good to have someone obsessed with them. 

9 minutes ago, Astellius said:

So, how's everyone on Team Robin doing? I got @Motendra's Michalis not too long ago, he's awesome. If anyone from Robin wants to add me, my FC is 8608857766, I have Reinhardt out front now. I can switch to Ike, Cherche, or Azura if you guys want. Let me know!

Ah, Michalis. He never disappoints me. 'Course, in the event that he might have trouble, well, thats why I have Marth. You know what they about equal, yet opposite sides working together

I've a vantage Takumi as well, just in case anyone needs him

5 minutes ago, Sayyyaka said:

It makes certain people feel good to have someone obsessed with them. 

I wish someone was obsessed with me

30 minutes ago, chirp said:

The peak dumping rate is 400 feathers (<I'm not the only one) per hour, so you'll need 7 hours to unload. Don't forget to start dumping before it's too late...

yeah I've already started doing that :D:

I still have more flags to get from quests too so I'll be waiting patiently for the time to pounce!