Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

I've started burning through my flags. I'm working, so my time on is limited. I can't wait to see if there are any more multipliers, especially considering I'm likely to miss them. I have over 1000 flags to burn through.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlikely that we'll get a multiplyer now and even if we do, I probably won't be available for it. A shame, I would have liked to see Robin win.

I need to spend these 2k flags.

6 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Both.

I want Lucina to beat Lyn is some fashion since I like her more and Lyn's popularity still eludes me. I still like her, but I don't know why she's that popular.

The main issue with Ike is when his fans go overboard with their praise like he's the single best thing to ever happen to the franchise.

34 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Unlikely that we'll get a multiplyer now and even if we do, I probably won't be available for it. A shame, I would have liked to see Robin win.

At the current rates there will be another multiplier - probably around 12:00 pm european time, could be later or earlier of course. There has to be a difference of 2,5 billion IMO, so probably 10 hours to go...

Just now, Jedrus Lilac said:

At the current rates there will be another multiplier - probably around 12:00 pm european time, could be later or earlier of course. There has to be a difference of 2,5 billion IMO, so probably 10 hours to go...

That would leave about three hours if my math is right. Which means that we might be able to hold onto the lead that long if we can even overtake.

40 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

That would leave about three hours if my math is right. Which means that we might be able to hold onto the lead that long if we can even overtake.

5 hours

the gauntlet lasts until 6:00 AM EU timezone

if it kicks in at 12:00 pm - 5 hours to go for team tharja - depending on the boost team robin might win. 

We will see how it works out in the end. maybe it will kick in much earlier 

Not to discourage or anything, but Tharja is gaining about 250 million on Robin every hour right now. Assuming she needs a 2.5 billion lead and the current speed continues, it will only take her about 3/4 hours.

Edited by Magnux7

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

I want Lucina to beat Lyn is some fashion since I like her more and Lyn's popularity still eludes me. I still like her, but I don't know why she's that popular.

The main issue with Ike is when his fans go overboard with their praise like he's the single best thing to ever happen to the franchise.

At some point, you have to realize that this is where toxicity starts.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

This is the internet, almost anything can be turned into toxicity.

Specific to the fire emblem fandom, this is usually where it starts. I've seen it time and again.

What a cliffhanger ! I know I'll be jumping on my iPad tomorrow morning just after waking up. The x3 scales tipper was an excellent idea, it added a lot of spice to the gauntlet.

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

That's because he is the single best thing to ever happen to the franchise

1 minute ago, chirp said:

What a cliffhanger ! I know I'll be jumping on my iPad tomorrow morning just after waking up. The x3 scales tipper was an excellent idea, it added a lot of spice to the gauntlet.

I'm hoping team robin can get one more x3 bonus

I still have 2k flags to unload! D:

2 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I've started burning through my flags. I'm working, so my time on is limited. I can't wait to see if there are any more multipliers, especially considering I'm likely to miss them. I have over 1000 flags to burn through.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm hoping team robin can get one more x3 bonus

I still have 2k flags to unload! D:

Start using some of them now. At the very most Robin will get 2 more multipliers. The first of which should be in the next 2-4 hours. Depending on how much we score there is a small chance we get it again in the last hour or two.

Whatever you do, don't hang on to more flags than you are able to spend. For example it will take a minimum of 5 hours to spend 2000 flags.

Edited by Hawk King

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Actually, Sharena is the single best thing to ever happen to the franchise, and there is no way this can be argued.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Actually, Sharena is the single best thing to ever happen to the franchise, and there is no way this can be argued.

I think you're looking at the wrong profile picture there bud.

I was joking around, because Oboro is definitely the single best thing to happen to the franchise

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

*Sharon

She can't be the single best thing to happen to the franchise since name changes immediately disqualify characters due to localization arguments.

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

*Sharon

She can't be the single best thing to happen to the franchise since name changes immediately disqualify characters due to localization arguments.

You can call her whatever, it doesn't change her bestness in any way.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I was joking around, because OboroSharena is definitely the single best thing to happen to the franchise

Have a ft4u, right there!~

The only single best thing to happen to the franchise is Wolt.

Obviously.

Well, Wolt and the ability to see move/attack ranges.  And Combat Forecast.  But mostly Wolt.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

3 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Obviously.

Well, Wolt and the ability to see move/attack ranges.  But mostly Wolt.

^You can pretty much put any name in there and it'll sound pretty funny^

The only single best thing to happen to the franchise is Oboro.

Obviously.

Well, Oboro and the ability to see move/attack ranges.  But mostly Oboro.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You can call her whatever, it doesn't change her bestness in any way.

So I can call her "Sharena-who-isn't-the-single-best-thing-to-ever-happen-to-the-franchise-because-Oboro"?

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I think you're looking at the wrong profile picture there bud.

I was joking around, because Oboro is definitely the single best thing to happen to the franchise

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Obviously.

Well, Wolt and the ability to see move/attack ranges.  But mostly Wolt.

People really are blind these days. It should be obvious that Tharja's the Best thing ever happening... and the summer scramble DLC

Jokes aside, I'm still at 1600 Flags. Might start using them considering that I'll be sleeping when the gauntlet reaches it's climax.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

So I can call her "Sharena-who-isn't-the-single-best-thing-to-ever-happen-to-the-franchise-because-Oboro"?

If you admit that “Sharena-who-isn't-the-single-best-thing-to-ever-happen-to-the-franchise-because-Oboro” is the single best thing to ever happen to the franchise, then yes, you can call her “Sharena-who-isn't-the-single-best-thing-to-ever-happen-to-the-franchise-because-Oboro”.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

^You can pretty much put any name in there and it'll sound pretty funny^

The only single best thing to happen to the franchise is Oboro.

Obviously.

Well, Oboro and the ability to see move/attack ranges.  But mostly Oboro.

It's so easy to get used to being able to see the movement ranges and combat forecast, that it's easy to forget the first few games (and FE10 Hard for enemy units) didn't have them!

Such convenient features are so easy to take for granted... Due to this, they are probably the best things to happen to the series if we're being serious.  

...But Wolt.