Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

HEH

HEH HEH

HEH HEH HEH

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CINNAMON ROLL COMETH

Why do you call her the cinnamon roll?  That seems like it would fit Elise more.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

I mean is there a reason we can't have multiple cinnamon rolls?

Well, Nino doesn't really share any cinnamon roll properties.  Elise's hair has that purple glaze that resembles a cinnamon roll.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Well, Nino doesn't really share any cinnamon roll properties.  Elise's hair has that purple glaze that resembles a cinnamon roll.

She has a cinnamon roll personality, and that's what matters <3

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So r we still complaining about who's winning & how they don't deserve to win?

I think it died down. Now, I'm more or less trying to get someone to agree with me that the Avatars act at least a little differently.

15 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

It's fanmade.

There's an entire thread dedicated to making custom sprites on this forum (Sprite Assembly Thread). You should check it out! @BANRYU @Vaximillian and @Kon do great work!

Do you have the link for this? I can't seem to find it. 

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So r we still complaining about who's winning & how they don't deserve to win?

I'm not at the very least since I don't hate either Tharja or Robin. Sure, I would've liked to see Leo go all the way but I knew he had no real chance against Robin like how Robin's not going to have a chance of beating Tharja.

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

She has a cinnamon roll personality, and that's what matters <3

She's sticky, and you rip her apart before eating her?

Well, I had a nice easy battle for a nice change of pace.  My Leo, somebody here's Michalis, and a random Soren vs Sakura, Lachesis, and Ninian.  It beats the 3 Robin match-ups they love sending me.

4 minutes ago, Tarilaan said:

There ya go!

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Buddy it's on the first page lol

Seriously?! I spent like 20 minutes looking for it in the Heroes and creative threads ?. Guess I just missed it somehow. 

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

She's sticky, and you rip her apart before eating her?

Woah there let's all just calm down a bit

Spoiler

Also, I assume you're joking, but in case you're genuinely not aware of the cinnamon roll character archetype, this is copy/pasted directly from urban dictionary: 

A character that is very kind and sweet but faces more hardship and suffering than they truly deserve. Comes from the usage of an article headline from 'The Onion' titled 'Beautiful Cinnamon Roll Too Good For This World, Too Pure.' to describe a person or character that is very good but faces a lot of pain in their life.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

I think it died down. Now, I'm more or less trying to get someone to agree with me that the Avatars act at least a little differently.

So be it, but that doesn't change the fact that Corrin could've been done better. I'm talking about his Conquest portrayal of course. Everything else is people overreacting.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm not at the very least since I don't hate either Tharja or Robin. Sure, I would've liked to see Leo go all the way but I knew he had no real chance against Robin like how Robin's not going to have a chance of beating Tharja.

I'll never understand why people even need act in such a repulsive manner. It's just a damn game there's no title to be won other the ones in your head.

For what it's worth I think Leo is a very engaging character.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So be it, but that doesn't change the fact that Corrin could've been done better. I'm talking about his Conquest portrayal of course. Everything else is people overreacting.

I'll never understand why people even need act in such a repulsive manner. It's just a damn game there's no title to be won other the ones in your head.

For what it's worth I think Leo is a very engaging character.

I've never played, so I can't provide a first hand opinion. Though my brother who did play said Corrin was, in fact, stupid. Granted, he only played Conquest and Revelations.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

I've never played, so I can't provide a first hand opinion. Though my brother who did play said Corrin was, in fact, stupid. Granted, he only played Conquest and Revelations.

Admittedly, he could've been portrayed better but then again so could have a lot of the cast.

7 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Woah there let's all just calm down a bit

Reveal hidden contents

Also, I assume you're joking, but in case you're genuinely not aware of the cinnamon roll character archetype, this is copy/pasted directly from urban dictionary: 

A character that is very kind and sweet but faces more hardship and suffering than they truly deserve. Comes from the usage of an article headline from 'The Onion' titled 'Beautiful Cinnamon Roll Too Good For This World, Too Pure.' to describe a person or character that is very good but faces a lot of pain in their life.

About 50% of stuff I say is a joke. That sounds a bit like the Pollyanna.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

o-omg... Rezzy...

yes?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

About 50% of stuff I say is a joke. That sounds a bit like the Pollyanna.

yes?

That means 50% of what you say isn't, which is not an insignificant number.

EDIT: @dragonlordsd Yes. We always get a small download before a new banner hits, so there's no reason Celica's banner (which is coming tomorrow) should be any different. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

o-omg... Rezzy...

Rezzy is metal just like that.

In other news, Tharja has a 450 million lead over Julia with no multiplier in sight yet. If Julia can get into the 10% difference and get it in one fell swoop by the end of the round, she can win this. Otherwise, she cannot. Tharja just has much more players on her side.

Also, so-called avatars are as fixed as all the other characters. It was a wrong decision to call them so, they don't really provide any player self-insert because nothing you can do in the game changes the story in any way.

(except ending of Awakening but it can be argued what could and couldn't be considered more canon)

3 hours ago, Taim Meich said:

Go team Julia! Make good use of that multiplier!!!... And give us a multiplier in return, I need one for my personal score >_>

(We're going to win anyway...)

All hail the Empress! :)

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

That means 50% of what you say isn't, which is not an insignificant number.

EDIT: @dragonlordsd Yes. We always get a small download before a new banner hits, so there's no reason Celica's banner (which is coming tomorrow) should be any different. 

Huh. Cool beans.

well, I'm really just hoping to see lloyds new art as soon as it hits. He's the first true "new" ghb unit.

(Everyone else was leaked months ago)