Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

20 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She's sticky, and you rip her apart before eating her?

No no no, you've got this all wrong. It's an ancient Nohrian tradition to cut the cinnamon roll into pieces with a big sword before you eat her.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sias said:

No no no, you've got this all wrong. It's an ancient Nohrian tradition to cut the cinnamon roll into pieces with a big sword before you eat her.

Now see here you...

3 minutes ago, Sias said:

It's an ancient Nohrian tradition to cut the cinnamon roll into pieces with a big sword before you eat her.

I'm going to pretend that this wasn't said and just move on. -_-

Edited by Tybrosion

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

In other news, Tharja has a 450 million lead over Julia with no multiplier in sight yet. If Julia can get into the 10% difference and get it in one fell swoop by the end of the round, she can win this. Otherwise, she cannot. Tharja just has much more players on her side.

Considering we barely passed Tharja with the last x3 bonus I don't know if it's possible to make up that much distance in one go :/

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Now see here you...

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm going to pretend that this wasn't said and just move on. -_-

Best served with a bunch of noodles and salt (contained in the tears).

7 minutes ago, Sias said:

Ah, no, no, no. Those Nohrian customs are too incomplete. In Jugdral, we give a swordmaster/baron/whatever a possessed sword/lance/whatever, invoke the name of the Great Enemy Loptyr, and let the Dark Dragon do his cutting work through the swordmaster/baron/whatever. Then we tie the swordmaster/baron/whatever up, dress up a Blagi priest like an Outrealmer "exorcist", give him some holy water, and shout hodgepodge "holy" gibberish in rounds until the demon can't take it anymore and leaves.

After that, we eat the cinnamon bun/girl and give the possession victim a large portion as restitution for what (s)he had to go through.

Edited by Ottokar
I had to elaborate it.

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Considering we barely passed Tharja with the last x3 bonus I don't know if it's possible to make up that much distance in one go :/

I don't think it's doable either. But hey, hope will never die.

12 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That sounded... y'know...

And I like Nino, too.  I'd just been seeing the cinnamon roll title being tossed around a lot.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Rezzy is metal just like that.

I suppose

5 minutes ago, Ottokar said:

... now I'm terrified.

It's okay, I've only severed limbs when it's been medically necessary, or the person was already dead.

33 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She's sticky, and you rip her apart before eating her?

Yeah pretty much

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

It's okay, I've only severed limbs when it's been medically necessary, or the person was already dead.

I don't see anything wrong with that! lol

I just saw an enemy 5* Corrin (F) who had Growing Light as her special. I'm not sure why someone would spend 675 SP (yes, that's how much a Blazing/Growing AoE costs to inherit) to replace a perfectly fine special like Draconic Aura. At the very least, that SP could've been put towards something better but that's just me.

2 minutes ago, Ottokar said:

Please, please, please, tell me you're some kind of medical professional.

I am, I'm a doctor.  I deal with wounds a lot, and during residency, I performed several autopsies and did surgery in several specialties.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Has making a person dead ever been medical necessary?

(if my attempts at jokes are offensive, just tell; I know I'm usually bad at joking)

Edited by Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I am, I'm a doctor.  I deal with wounds a lot, and during residency, I performed several autopsies and did surgery in several specialties.

Thank you @Rezzy for your service in the medical profession. I am heartily sorry for my paranoia.

Edited by Ottokar

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

And I like Nino, too.  I'd just been seeing the cinnamon roll title being tossed around a lot.

I mean I don't think having one or two cinnamon rolls per game is too much. It just feels like more because Heroes has them all gathered in one place.

And I say the more the merrier~

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I mean I don't think having one or two cinnamon rolls per game is too much. It just feels like more because Heroes has them all gathered in one place.

And I say the more the merrier~

What does cinnamon roll even mean in the first place?...

(as in outside of its literal meaning; what does the FE fandom use it for?)

Edited by Ottokar

1 minute ago, Ottokar said:

What does cinnamon roll even mean in the first place?...

Directly from urban dictionary: A character that is very kind and sweet but faces more hardship and suffering than they truly deserve. Comes from the usage of an article headline from 'The Onion' titled 'Beautiful Cinnamon Roll Too Good For This World, Too Pure.' to describe a person or character that is very good but faces a lot of pain in their life.

In other words: PRECIOUS CHILD THAT I MUST PROTECT

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Has making a person dead ever been medical necessary?

(if my attempts at jokes are offensive, just tell; I know I'm usually bad at joking)

Limbs are usually only amputated if they're harboring infection or they are damaged beyond repair.  It's common for diabetics to get ulcers on their lower extremities, which leads to infection that gets into the bone.  Once it's in the bone, even IV antibiotics have limited success, so they'll get part or all of the leg amputated to prevent the infection spreading and killing them.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, so Rezzy's the resident M.D.? Well, fine, I'm what you get when you take a Rezzy, subtract an M, and add a J.

4 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Oh, so Rezzy's the resident M.D.? Well, fine, I'm what you get when you take a Rezzy, subtract an M, and add a J.

A dose of German for today: Was soll das heißen?
Another invisible cookie for the one who gets this!

Oh wait, you must be the DJ!

Edited by Ottokar

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Limbs are usually only amputated if they're harboring infection or they are damaged beyond repair.  It's common for diabetics to get ulcers on their lower extremities, which leads to infection that gets into the bone.  Once it's in the bone, even IV antibiotics have limited success, so they'll get part or all of the leg amputated to prevent the infection spreading and killing them.

Yeah, I vaguely knew why limbs were amputated. It's just my poor attempt at a joke. Don't take it seriously.