Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Well, fine, I'm what you get when you take a Rezzy, subtract an M, and add a J.

Cool, I have to say it's nice to finally be done with school, though.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, I vaguely knew why limbs were amputated. It's just my poor attempt at a joke. Don't take it seriously.

No worries, I'm no stranger to weird jokes.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Cool, I have to say it's nice to finally be done with school, though.

Agree. And to add the title "Dr." in front of one's name. That's nice. I can do it, but people look at me weird. Oh well! They can suck it, I earned my doctorate degree.

8 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Yes, that is what I meant. I have obtained a J.D. from what people call a "top 3 law school." But I'm not a lawyer, I haven't passed the bar exam yet.

Ah, whatever, a J.D. is a J.D. is a J.D.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I've been hit with the double post glitch before, but I only see my one post up there.

@Arcanite Your Nino KO'd a full health Xander, Disgusting.

You had 2 identical posts but someone else had a post in between them.

9 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Yes, that is what I meant. I have obtained a J.D. from what people call a "top 3 law school." But I'm not a lawyer, I haven't passed the bar exam yet.

Good luck with the bar.  I use my doctor title for work stuff, but I'm wary about putting it on mail and things, because I'm paranoid about people seeing it and stealing my stuff.

5 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

*sniff* I can smell it. Multiplier time for Leo should be coming up, since we're only 30 mil behind the threshold, and I believe 100 mil behind at the previous score update.

Yeah, I'm holding off until after the hour, since I've been slowly creeping towards the hour mark with my second battle, and want to make sure I get both battles in with the bonus.

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

You had 2 identical posts but someone else had a post in between them.

Ah, that sometimes happens on the faster moving threads.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I'm holding off until after the hour, since I've been slowly creeping towards the hour mark with my second battle, and want to make sure I get both battles in with the bonus.

multiplier is live now, so you best get on it!

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Good luck with the bar.  I use my doctor title for work stuff, but I'm wary about putting it on mail and things, because I'm paranoid about people seeing it and stealing my stuff.

Thanks! My advice is to get a P.O. box for anything like that, any correspondence you might want to put your title on. That's pretty common practice.

2 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

multiplier is live now, so you best get on it!

Yep, just did.  I got Arcanite's Nino and a random Linde to help out my Leo, so it was a pretty easy battle against a Frederick, an Ike, and a Lucina.

It seems that the Gauntlet score doesn't always update on the hour for me.  Sometimes, there is a several minute delay.

Edited by Rezzy

25 minutes ago, Ottokar said:

A dose of German for today: Was soll das heißen?
Another invisible cookie for the one who gets this!

Oh wait, you must be the DJ!

According to my brothers English-German dictionary which may or may not have been liberated from our school, it means 'what debit the called'

Thats what I thought was meant too :/

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yep, just did.  I got Arcanite's Nino and a random Linde to help out my Leo, so it was a pretty easy battle against a Frederick, an Ike, and a Lucina.

It seems that the Gauntlet score doesn't always update on the hour for me.  Sometimes, there is a several minute delay.

Yeah, it seems to take about five minutes to update. Just like your personal ranking, even though your new score is displayed immediately every time you score.

4 minutes ago, immatx said:

According to my brothers English-German dictionary which may or may not have been liberated from our school, it means 'what debit the called'

Thats what I thought was meant too :/

...what words did you translate? 

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

All 4 of them......I don't take german

edit: @Ottokar

An explanation of Was soll das heißen?

Was = what;

Soll = should, shall (in this case the former);

Das = that

Heißen = to be named, to name oneself, to be called, to mean (in this case the last one);

Was soll das heißen = literally, "what shall it call itself"; in daily speech, "what's that supposed to mean."

I hope this clears things up.

I hasn't been able to play like in the previous round, but in the fights I have done, the number of enemy Robins increased and I was forced to stop using Leo for the bonus, so I started to use Nino to destroy these blue demons.

The difference of points keep increasing, ahh I knew that was going to happen, but is good that TeamLeo had lot of supports, the difference is not that big how I thought, so that is good. I only have 200 flags left, i'll use them tomorrow.

1 hour for Team Julia's defeat. It was an honor serving Team Julia, I won all my matches even if I got color screwed.

Edited by L9999

Just now, L9999 said:

1 hour for Team Julia's defeat. It was an honor serving Team Julia, and I won all my matches even if I got color screwed.

Don't we got a whole 'nother day?

Just now, Rezzy said:

Don't we got a whole 'nother day?

Yeah, I got mixed up. I have lost too much sleep. We are still going to lose.

Just now, L9999 said:

Yeah, I got mixed up. I have lost too much sleep. We are still going to lose.

You cannot lose hope!

Believe in yourself!

Use the force Luke

3 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I hasn't been able to play like in the previous round, but in the fights I have done, the number of enemy Robins increased and I was forced to stop using Leo for the bonus, so I started to use Nino to destroy these blue demons.

The difference of points keep increasing, ahh I knew that was going to happen, but is good that TeamLeo had lot of supports, the difference is not that big how I thought, so that is good. I only have 200 flags left, i'll use them tomorrow.

Blue Robin demons sure to beat Red Leo demons, don't waste flags, save them....!