Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

22 hours ago, Motendra said:

Well what was stoppin' ya? I'd gladly do so! 9082691974.

You'll know its me

:D Yay thank you for accepting. And YAY! Michalis!! *-* He so glorious... I need to still 5* mine. feathers... feathers .... feathers...................

@BANRYU Your Tiki's so cool. I don't have any manakete units on my roster, so it's been super fun using her and @MonkeyCheez3K's Nowi over this gauntlet.

18 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Taw.  Is this better? 

download_20170321_210543.thumb.png.93ce5f809c179a0bb9a513f02f587bc8.png

Request sent! Avatar name is Kimber.

YOU'VE RETURNED HOME!! WE MISSED YOU!  All is forgiven.  Your Nono has helped me out quite a bit today. FOR LEO!!

Yes.. it is... the darkness... must embrace. My I add you as friends? 

Spoiler

I am praying that when halloween hits, we'll be getting that Nohrian Festival Vampire Leo as a special unit like the Easter ones *-*

The feeling of getting @Arcanite's Nono against an enemy Lucas is AMAZING (Or just any blue) x'D No amount of Def/Red can help you now bwahahaha >:). 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

With the fact this is a chance to show NoA and NoE a demand for FE4 characters and secure a Jugdral remake or localization?

damn right we won't let Tharja win

i think the key here is we seem to have spent pretty much nothing fighting Sanaki from what the people I know have told me so we're sitting on a bunch of leftover flags

what we need to do is burn a bunch of flags in a lategame 3x, especially if that 3x is in the final hour- if a final hour 3x happens, we need every Team Julia member that is able to burn 400 flags in that hour

then a domino effect will happen if FE4 gets a remake; demand for localization/remake of Binding Blade  will get more vocal and we'll start to have equal representation of the entire franchise outside of Heroes one day hopefully

This would be a dream come true. I've still got 1015 flags to use, and I'll be saving them for the last couple hours. Let's win this for Naga!

53 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Let the fact that I'm sitting on 1420 flags, likely not going to be used until the next round, with a x3 bonus, sink in. By which I mean you haven't even seen Tharja's final form!

Cue Tharja losing to Julia, just to spite you.

Is anyone here in the top 1000 or top 5000 for Robin? I'm currently at 5,649 with a score of 141,780 and i'm curious as to how high I need to get my score up to get the higher rewards. I want to get higher up but I don't want to overshoot and spend more flags than I need to.

Looks like there's not much chance for triple bonus for team Tharja/Robin.

Slipped down to 900 ranking because maybe I should just wait to spend them in the finals. 

Although I won't have much time to play in the next two days anyway, should I just get a decent ranking (1000+) feathers in the 2nd round anyway?

2 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

She couldn't do her best. Why was Merric here again?

Can't have a mage gauntlet without the original FE mage!

If you wanted to cut anyone, it should've been Henry.

13 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Is it just me or has the score on Tharja vs Julia stagnated, I feel like I've waited hours for a chance to use my remaining flags

Well, Julia is on X3 now, so go for it!

At this point, I think our only hope of winning is to score as many points as possible (even without X3) and hope Tharja runs out of battle flags before we do.

1 minute ago, The_antithesis said:

At this point, I think our only hope of winning is to score as many points as possible (even without X3) and hope Tharja runs out of battle flags before we do.

I agree, but I think we should wait as long as possible to take advantage of as many x3's as we can to conserve flags and let team Tharja get overconfident.

1 minute ago, The_antithesis said:

Team Tharja hasn't had much of chance to use our flags.

9 minutes ago, immatx said:

I agree, but I think we should wait as long as possible to take advantage of as many x3's as we can to conserve flags and let team Tharja get overconfident.

Oops. I may or may not have used my last 200 battle flags just now. :/

Everyone on team Julia remember to take advantage of the free attack each half hour. If you do the top option, it adds as many points as a single flag would, but it doesn't actually take any flags.

Hmmmmm... I really don't know if I should use more flags for Julia or save some for the final battle. I don't think Julia will win, but any chance to take down Tharja early would be nice XD

Got 800 at the moment and no more quests.

16 minutes ago, immatx said:

Everyone on team Julia remember to take advantage of the free attack each half hour. If you do the top option, it adds as many points as a single flag would, but it doesn't actually take any flags.

I'm doing that, but ~1,000 points per person is only going to make a difference if it's really close. Well, I'll see the result at 8AM BST tomorrow.

Quick update: the X3 wasn't very effective. Tharja is still (just) in the lead. This isn't looking good for Julia!

The Antithesis, out!

Edited by The_antithesis

18 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Hmmmmm... I really don't know if I should use more flags for Julia or save some for the final battle. I don't think Julia will win, but any chance to take down Tharja early would be nice XD

Got 800 at the moment and no more quests.

Best thing to do for Julia is try to maintain equilibrium and then get the multiplier in the last hour or so.

It might be good to spend a few flags now, but not too many so we don't over take Thajra just yet.

I'm just gonna give team Julia moral support from over here, since there's basically no hope of Leo winning against the Stu at this point.

Go Julia!  Crush that creepy woman!  Make it so I don't have to support Robin!

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I'm just gonna give team Julia moral support from over here, since there's basically no hope of Leo winning against the Stu at this point.

Go Julia!  Crush that creepy woman!  Make it so I don't have to support Robin!

I'm going to say something identical, except I'm in Team Robin. Um...

I'm just gonna give team Julia moral support from over here, since there's basically no hope of Demmy winning against the Sue at this point.

Go Julia!  Crush that creepy woman!  Make it so I don't have to see "YOU LOSE"!

9 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Best thing to do for Julia is try to maintain equilibrium and then get the multiplier in the last hour or so.

It might be good to spend a few flags now, but not too many so we don't over take Thajra just yet.

Yeah, I think that's wise. I did that for Linde and it worked out OK. Too bad we didn't get that last hour multiplier to even have a chance XD

Just getting a bit edgy since it's the second round and because my score is a LOT better after spamming more flags.