Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Silversahde0 said:

Robin on the guys side. I assume Tharja is winning on the girl's side but I don't know for sure

You assume correctly.

Julia: 11.6 B, Tharja, 12.7 B. No X3, as they're too close.

I have a feeling this will go much like Julia Vs Sanaki, where we won't get the X3, so we won't be able to stage the comeback.

On the bright side, however, Tharja is only ~150 M points from overextending and giving us the X3. It's not over yet on either side of the battlefield!

Edited by The_antithesis

4 hours ago, BANRYU said:

I'm still waiting on Fury to make her nigh-indestructible on the physical side of things, though *w* (lives to everything physical except Lukas and Falchions lmao) And you had.... who was it... Jeorge? He's really pulled through for me in a few battles too! o3o

@Tarilaan's (I think?) Freddy with Brave Axe and Hone Cav has been hella useful too, my Leo loves working with him and he smokes things for a 4*, like holy crap. 

Glad to hear he's been useful. As much as he dies to anything magical that sneezes in his direction, he's easily been the MVP of my forces, outshining even most of my 5*s. (Fun fact, he's actually only 3 ATK short of neutral Ike, and that's factoring in Ragnell vs Brave Axe+ and 4* vs 5*. He'd be 1 ATK short of Ike at 5*). I don't actually have Horse Emblem assembled yet - gave him Hone Cavalry specifically for this Leo round. :^_^:

Your Tiki has been quite useful as well. There've been more than a few occasions where I need somebody who can actually take a hit, to safely start the battle so everyone can survive. She's already very durable - so I can only imagine what she'd be like with Fury 3. ^_^

Edited by Tarilaan

Tharjans, I believe we did it, I am sure that Julia will get the underdog bonus in about 3 hours, and it won't be possible to get the bonus again for the Final hour.

Just now, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Looks like all my massive flag collection will go to Robin since I did the best I can for Julia.....

Nooo... Julia still stands a chance! A small chance, maybe, but it's probably more than Robin is getting after all the bandwagonners go to Tharja.

1 minute ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Looks like all my massive flag collection will go to Robin since I did the best I can for Julia.....

Yeah me too!

Been saving since round one! Lets see if that x3 Bonus can help Robin defeat Tharja! #WrongMove

1 minute ago, Frenzify said:

#You'reAlreadyDead

#ItsTimeToTipTheScales

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Soon, we shall be reunited onto one team!

FINALLY!

I missed you!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

#ItsTimeToTipTheScales

FINALLY!

I missed you!

Yes! I missed you too! Together, we can put our professional scale-tipping skills to good use and defeat the godless Plegian menace!

Edited by Astellius

9 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

Nooo... Julia still stands a chance! A small chance, maybe, but it's probably more than Robin is getting after all the bandwagonners go to Tharja.

I could dream I'll still see the full results

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah me too!

Been saving since round one! Lets see if that x3 Bonus can help Robin defeat Tharja! #WrongMove

Exactly #WrongMove

I've been wondering this for a while, but when one side loses to another, do more people join the side that beat them (as a sign of camaraderie and respect, like with Chrom and Ephraim) or do more people join the side that didn't (as an act of vengeance)?

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

I've been wondering this for a while, but when one side loses to another, do more people join the side that beat them (as a sign of camaraderie and respect, like with Chrom and Ephraim) or do more people join the side that didn't (as an act of vengeance)?

I think its whichever one they find to be the lesser of two evils.

Lost round 1 with Sanaki and now losing with Leo. Looking forward to continue losing once I support Robin against Tharja. 

What are the odds that the next banner will finally have more even odds?

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Personally, I'm one of the latter because I'm petty. I spent the rest of the first gauntlet directly opposing Ephraim after he eliminated Leo in Round 1 and enjoyed watching Lucina send him to the Shadow Realm. Likewise, I'm refusing to join Robin for the same reason along with the fact that I have Tharja as a 5* but not Robin.

54 minutes ago, Doof said:

I almost feel bad about Team Leo... Like you guys said, I severely underestimated the popularity of Smash and Awakening combined....

Well, this probably means we can beat Tharja, so its all good, r-right...?

Don't count on it.