Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

I've been taking screenshots of every score update. I will post them later, but so far from what I've seen, Tharja out numbers Robin by about an 8:5 ratio. Granted this is for the first 4 or so hours and many people have been asleep.

Why the hell does everyone on Team Robin have Robin as the hero they lend to people?? In every single battle I have done, I've had 2 or 3 Robins. It's only a matter of time until a Nino or Julia shows up.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Hawk King said:

I've been taking screenshots of every score update. I will post them later, but so far from what I've seen, Tharja out numbers Robin by about an 8:5 ratio. Granted this is for the first 4 or so hours and many people have been asleep.

Why the hell does everyone on Team Robin have Robin as the hero they lend to people?? In every single battle I have done, I've had 2 or 3 Robins. It's only a matter of time until a Nino or Julia shows up.

I'm sending out Lucina. Seemed right.

Yay! You can make it Robin! Scale tipping time! (Now to gather more flags for the next hour.)

Just now, Von Ithipathachai said:

Well, I was expecting Tharja to win.  But I'm impressed that Julia held out as well as she did, new mechanics or not (as opposed to the landslide that was Camilla vs. Hinoka), considering that she's a relatively obscure character compared to Tharja.

I'd argue that Tharja dwells in darker arts. ...Sorry

22 minutes ago, komasa said:

So Team Thraja. I heard you liked Robins. I found one for you :D

Hide contents

A99T2Vu.gif

That's so adorable ≧◡≦! Poor Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi has lost his tactician robes :(:

1 minute ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Also, I just now realized how blissfully ironic the final match of Robin vs. Tharja is.  It should be fun to see the results.  Hopefully Robin will win so that Julia may be avenged.

I like the sound of this. Also avenging Ephraim and Minerva when that multiplier wasn't around

9 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I only get other Robins when I use my own Robin XD

19 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Excuse me while I put Nino on the front of my team...

This is quite amusing to watch. We actually got a legit finals for once.