Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Also everyone, I ask for a moment of silence, for my poor wallet. I spent $40 for orbs to try and get Julia and Linde...

... No luck...

*prays for you*

Well, as least you got somme skill fodder....? D:

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Will we see another multiplier? Who knows?

Given that first hour was in favour of Tharja, it wouldn't be farfetched to think that she can take the lead back anytime she wants, which means that we, Robin supporters, will likely get some multipliers one moment or another unless people on Robin's side waste their flags now that we are about even with Tharja. It would be astonishing that Tharja would benefit from these multipliers anymore, though.

Seeing how the score increases so much at such an early state, probably the gap required to get the 3x effect in later periods would be so huge that relying on it barely helps at all. So in the end, the gauntlet would just return to the old state without the 3x effect we once knew and loved.

21 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Also everyone, I ask for a moment of silence, for my poor wallet. I spent $40 for orbs to try and get Julia and Linde...

... No luck...

I'm sorry to hear. I was so tempted to spend for the mage girl banner, but I can't seem to access the orb purchase screen. I guess I may have dodged a bullet?

Anyway, results seem... expected. I just hope there are enough multipliers for Robin so I unload all my spare flags.

16 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

... No luck...

I spent a little bit more than that and I got 2 -Atk Nowis!! I guess she is still pretty good and I can merge them but still. I have terrible luck at getting the actual focus units.

I did get a +Spd -Def Celica on my 3rd round of pulls so that made up for it a little bit...

9 minutes ago, Tyxant said:

Seeing how the score increases so much at such an early state, probably the gap required to get the 3x effect in later periods would be so huge that relying on it barely helps at all. So in the end, the gauntlet would just return to the old state without the 3x effect we once knew and loved.

Exactly this.

Robin probably doesn't have a real shot to win, but they should have quite a bit more flags saved up than Tharja does so there is still a slight hope I guess.

This round will definitely be interesting now that no one will be sandbagging their flags. The scores are going to be way higher than any of the previous rounds. Hell, Robin has already beaten his score from round 2. LOL

34 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

... No luck...

^This is why you stay free to play my friends^

Also Robin pulling ahead by a decent margin. Let's see what happens at the refresh!

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Also Robin pulling ahead by a decent margin. Let's see what happens at the refresh!

At neutral, Tharja is still outscoring Robin 7:4. With their last bonus's though, Tharja only outscored Robin 3.6 billion to 3.3 billion.

My prediction is 9.4 billion for Robin and 9.3 billion for Tharja at the next update.

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

^This is why you stay free to play my friends^

Hopefully a multiplier for Tharja.

Just sent in another 200 for Tharja, unfortunately I am down to 15 now. Even if Tharja loses this though, this is a ton of fun.55302-Thor-another-gif-LNWz.gif

Edited by Tolvir

1 minute ago, Tolvir said:

Just sent in another 200 for Tharja, unfortunately I am down to 15 now. Even if Tharja loses this though, this is a ton of fun.55302-Thor-another-gif-LNWz.gif

1000 flags left here for Tharja, and still a few hundred from the voting gauntlet quests I can get access too :)

1 minute ago, Tolvir said:

Thank you for wasting the flags without the 3x bonus.

You know, even if Tharja DOES win by a wide margin, Robin will have at least put up a stronger fight than any other character before. Actually overtaking Tharja for a moment when neither Ephraim (GOOD!) and Minerva (DAMN!) could win their favored opponent.

1 minute ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

1000 flags left here for Tharja, and still a few hundred from the voting gauntlet quests I can get access too :)

1805 here, and another 700 from quests not yet completed here. I'm still not spending them outside of bonuses we have plenty of time to go, and I don't want to give Robin easy multipliers. Go team Tharja!

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

You know, even if Tharja DOES win by a wide margin, Robin will have at least put up a stronger fight than any other character before. Actually overtaking Tharja for a moment when neither Ephraim (GOOD!) and Minerva (DAMN!) could win their favored opponent.

The only reason Robin had the temporary lead is because of the 3x bonus and it is still really early. Robin will actually take the lead again the next time he gets the bonus.

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

大逆転 my butt, Feh the owl is a liar.

Why do I get the feeling that I have seen your name before...? I think I might have seen your name while fighting in arena, and won all of em LOL.