Is it safe to make account on emulator and link to mynintendo?

OverlordShadow

Hello! I just want to some questions for my brother who is starting this game. So I heard rerolling on emulator seems to be fast but my brother is skeptical about it.

His questions are: 

1. Is it safe to make an account on an emulator? Is it different than making an account on a phone? (He is afraid his account might get ban or something if nintendo find out his account was made on emulator)

2. Is it safe to link the account to mynintendo after rerolling is done. He is think and afraid that since he is using a 3rd party application that logging in with his mynintendo account that people can see his information.

Just want to say he is thinking to use the emulator to reroll and link after that he will play on his phone/tablet forever. 

I have heard from YTers that using emulators is becoming increasingly difficult, and the game keeps talking about punishing players who "cheat" whatever that means.
I'd say make an account there, but dont make your only/main account there.

Also, dont put a bunch of money into an emulator account.

27 minutes ago, RenFE said:

Hello! I just want to some questions for my brother who is starting this game. So I heard rerolling on emulator seems to be fast but my brother is skeptical about it.

His questions are: 

1. Is it safe to make an account on an emulator? Is it different than making an account on a phone? (He is afraid his account might get ban or something if nintendo find out his account was made on emulator)

2. Is it safe to link the account to mynintendo after rerolling is done. He is think and afraid that since he is using a 3rd party application that logging in with his mynintendo account that people can see his information.

Just want to say he is thinking to use the emulator to reroll and link after that he will play on his phone/tablet forever. 

1) Yes. No.

2) Yes.

12 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

Also, dont put a bunch of money into an emulator account.

For security purposes, you cannot invest money into an emulated FEH game. This is the only difference.

As long as you are not using the emulator to hack the game, you can play normally.

Actually. Since today I seem to get kicked after every 2 games played forcing me to delete device.account again. I hope someone figures out a workaway or this game might have died for me today.

EDIT: now I cannot even delete device.account. wonder what's going on.

Edited by Silith13