Favorite Dragons

Arthur97

Not sure if this is deserving of a topic, but I thought I'd put it up here. Who is your favorite dragon in Heroes? Unit-wise, mine is Young Tiki since she had been with me since near the beginning and has served me well. Character-wise, I would actually go with her adult version.

Also, feel free to add any dragons you want to see added in the future.

ALL

Probably Tiki, both versions. Smol Tiki is precious and adorable and Tol Tiki was my favorite character in Awakening + my S-support haha ;; I like how her character develops over the course of each game, as well as between the two games. Between the two it'd be adult Tiki though, owing both to the aforementioned marriage and the fact that she's the only one I've pulled haha (was the one I wanted anyway lol). Also Mela Lee's voicework is great. Adult Tiki has a very attractive voice hahaha ;;; 

Secondarily, Corrin and Ninian; Ninian for nostalgia's sake and Corrin because I like the design of their dragon form (also I main Corrin in smash). If Sophia counts, she's probably slightly higher than those 2 due to also being my favorite class haha. 

Edited by BANRYU

As a character, my favorite is Fae.  

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

She's just such a smol, pure, precious cinnamon roll, and I just want to give her a big hug and protect her forever <3

For this exact reasoning, and her supports in FE6 are actually pretty well done, being cute with a rather sad undertone to them due to the inevitability of her outliving everyone, Sophia included.  And her relationship with Roy, despite being unable to support him, is cute as well, he treats her like a little sister or something.

As a unit... I don't have her, but Ninian has dancing utility and is blue, so she can fit onto any team easily.  

Unit wise, I'd probably go for Nowi since she was the first 5* I pulled and she carried me through the entirety of the story chapters. Next would be Ninian because dancing is just that good. Character wise, probably Adult Tiki.

And I would really like it if the Tellius dragons, especially Kurthnaga, got added to the game in the future.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I have a Fae, but I kinda find her underwhelming as a unit, no offense. She's adorable to be sure, but green dragons just stand no chance against a Falchion.

Give her Lightning Breath+ and Triangle Adept 3 and watch her destroy even the strongest of Reinhardt. She's already losing against Red, so pair her up with a red killer and watch her decimate anything blue.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Give her Lightning Breath+ and Triangle Adept 3 and watch her destroy even the strongest of Reinhardt. She's already losing against Red, so pair her up with a red killer and watch her decimate anything blue.

Unfortunately, I lack Lightining Breath+. I could easily upgrade a Tiki for it, but I have issues with promoting to five star just for skill fodder (plus, I'd give it to young Tiki if I did probably).

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Unfortunately, I lack Lightining Breath+. I could easily upgrade a Tiki for it, but I have issues with promoting to five star just for skill fodder (plus, I'd give it to young Tiki if I did probably).

I got a 4* Nowi with a bad nature and I'm nearing the 20k feathers mark and I'm considering giving it to her. I'd then have 3 5* dragon with Lightning Breath+. Just need 2 Roy to give Nowi and Fae TA3.

For the playable dragons its definitely Nasir. Most of the Manakute's you get are either silly Loli girls or useless like Bantu. Nasir is neither of those, he's an adult male, a fairly useful unit and he's even pretty relevant in the story of POR. To top it all off Nasir has a pretty interesting personality too. 

I have a soft spot for Nils as well. Being a shota among loli's ensures he stands out and he's a pretty sympathetic kid. Hector becoming a bit like his big bro was also a nice touch.

When it comes to non playable characters Dheginsea ranks pretty high as well for being such a baddass. He's huge, on par with a goddess when it comes to power and he has the stats to back it all up. His personality has a nice mix of both sternness and the surprise show of kindness now and then. 

Ninian.

Fae and Mystery Tiki are next. Fae is made of adorbs and her JP voice is made of adorbs and her art is made of adorbs. Tiki is Tiki.

As for the dragon I'm most looking forward to having in-game, definitely Dheginhansea. The man deserves the full weight of his JP name.

Grima takes second place for having such an awesome design, though I'm not expecting to have it playable anytime soon, if ever.

33 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Grima takes second place for having such an awesome design, though I'm not expecting to have it playable anytime soon, if ever.

I imagine that Grima would not actually transform though. Maybe just summon the head like in the Future Past DLC. Still, maybe Grima will come with that Awakening material they're adding. It did show the Dragon's table.

But as a whole, final bosses will probably not be playable for a long time if ever. Except maybe Madeus since he seems to be one of the canonically weaker final bosses from what I've played and would fit as a manakete.

It annoys me a bit they didn't make M!Corrin the dragon and F!Corrin the sword user so we could have at least one male dragon. I do hope they change that in the future. 

With regards to dragons I hope to see added, my main ones are Nasir and Rajaion. Pretty dragons ftw :D 

Nils would be interesting, too. Male dancer/singer and dragon in one. Twofer! Though he's too young, it'd still be nice to have a bit of diversity there. 

For the ones already in the game, Fae is by far my favourite. She isn't dressed in absurdly tiny clothes like Nowi, doesn't have weird thigh gaps and a horribly twisted pose like F!Corrin... And is just much cuter than either Tiki or Ninian xD

Everything Fae says is adorable ^.^ I don't care that some people say it isn't in English. I very much find it adorable still and just want to give her a big hug :D 

3 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

It annoys me a bit they didn't make M!Corrin the dragon and F!Corrin the sword user so we could have at least one male dragon. I do hope they change that in the future. 

I was thinking this myself earlier today, actually. Ah well, what can you do~

Ahh yes, Myrrh is also a frickin' cutie I'll be pullin' hard for her if/when she gets added. I really do like them all though lol. 

1 minute ago, BANRYU said:

I was thinking this myself earlier today, actually. Ah well, what can you do~

Ahh yes, Myrrh is also a frickin' cutie I'll be pullin' hard for her if/when she gets added. I really do like them all though lol. 

I do wish they would move away from the 'all dragons are little girls' rut, though. They started off with Tiki and Ban... Then just seemed to stick with little girl ones more often than not -.- (Not counting Tellius where the dragons aren't manaketes). I suppose at least Awakening had A!Tiki and SD/NMotE had Nagi ^.^

Myhrr was a very quiet, sedate kind of character, which was quite nice. I liked several of her support conversations :) 

Young Tikiiiiiiiiiii~ And Niniaaaaaaaaaan~ 

Which is funny because I spent way more effort getting my Nowi to 40+10 since she's the only one I can actually work towards that goal for. Tiki and Ninian basically boil down to whaling or being ridiculously lucky to hit 40+10 with.

Also, if we're talking about dragons not in-game yet, I'm pretty fond of Nagi and Idunn.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

oooooh yeah Idunn was cool. Very minimal yet still interesting design (heterochromia is cool. Also her dragon form looks badass if you ignore the battle sprite lol). 

Favorite that's currently in... that's either Fae or Nowi. Fae for being really really far too cute, Nowi for being useful and because I liked her back in Awakening. Young Tiki might take this spot if I ever pull her... not sure that'll ever happen, but hey, you never know.

As for dragons I'd like to see get in... that would be all of them, really. But specifically, I'd like to see Myrrh. Primarily because of nostalgia, but I remember her being able to fly, and a flying dragon would be great. Also, Nah. Not expecting her any time soon (let's get Myrrh in the summon pool first, and at least one of the Tellius dragons... but not Deghinsea, that guy needs to be a Grand Hero Battle... plus if they do an Awakening kids banner I expect to see Brady/Gerome/Cynthia/Noire/at-least-one-Morgan before Nah... but I'd be happy if I were wrong), but I'd like to get her in too. Those two are probably the only dragons not currently released (I would pull for Young Tiki if she's ever on another banner) that I would pull for (not that I wouldn't pull for the others, but that would depend on their skillsets/stats/whether they have Hone/Goad/Ward Dragons, while Myrrh and Nah will be pulled for no matter what they have).

Also, Idunn/Idoun (FE6 final boss dragon, not sure which of those is the right name) would make a nice Grand Hero Battle unit, I think. Especially if they ever introduce generic dragons, so those can back her up (or they could introduce those with her?). Plus she could have Dark Breath, since IIRC she was a Dark Dragon or something (I've only ever read a Let's Play of FE6, so I dunno for certain), and I'd like another Dark Breath user.

DragonBantuisBestBantu

Ninian is my favorite because she has been a reliable dancer when I heavily grind to level up characters, also it's nice to actually see her kick ass in contrast to Blazing Sword where she just buffed and danced.

Close second is both Tikis because I like Tiki in general. xP

For actual in-game use, it's Young Tiki.  She's great for my arena score, as well as ruining many a Hector's day.

Would love to see Kurthnaga, though - IMO RD didn't do him justice.