Favorite Dragons

Arthur97

Heroes-wise, Tiki. Partially due to her role in the main series and partially because I like her as a unit in Heroes.

In terms of who I'd like to see, Nasir, Kurthnaga, or Myrrh. Nasir because I liked his role in PoR and he stood out in RD for being the only Laguz that could attack using Magic (the cards nonwithstanding), Kurth because I'd like to see him given another chance to shine considering he was lackluster in RD, and Myrrh due to nostalgia since Sacred Stones was one of my first games in the franchise and thus she was the first Manakete I got to play with. Also, while I don't expect him for a while at least, it would be nice to get FE1!Medeus as a playable character, even if only for the novelty of having a playable Earth Dragon for the first time in the franchise.

Edited by Medeus

Y'all are buggin' the best dragon ever is obviously this guy who's truly one of a kind in every context of FE. He is the rightful hero that the multiverse needs, but not the one it deserves. The lone person who has time and time again, proved to be the intercontinental savior of all worlds, but decided to give the lords of the series all the credit. But history will never know this and heck, even the lords themselves arent aware of this but play along with it anyway, as few have heard of him and even fewer have seen him in his true form!. Listen now, as I speak his name:  

Spoiler

Xane!