From the games you haven't played yet, which character is your favorite?

M.T. Cicero

7 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

OH! Is she Wendy???

Yep, that's what everybody is used to calling her.

1 minute ago, rockocalypse said:

Sheenas in three I believe.

She is in Book 2.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yep, that's what everybody is used to calling her.

Thats a shame, I recruited and leveled her and thought "shes quite poor."(Coulda just been luck)

Then I started looking for Gwendolyn because, I thought "Well, theres TWO female Generals in this game.(Because there was NO WAY Gwendy=Wendy. Right?) So at least she'll be a good one"

RIP Dreams.

Edited by rockocalypse

Never played Birthright or Conquest but:

Spoiler

OBORO IS THE MOTHER FRICKING BEST

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*
So yeah Oboro

Got a soft spot for Eldigan. Really like his art and voice, also someone on the friend's list kept coming over to help out during the Flier Gauntlet. Him, Julia, and Seliph are making me seriously consider playing Genealogy, as I'm finding a lot of likeable characters from there. 

Spoiler

Stupid sexy Camus clones >_> 

Edited by komasa

Reinhardt and definitely Eldigan. I actually spoiled myself to their roles in their respective games and found to like them even more. A bunch of the other games I've already played.

I, too, haven't played a lot of the older games. I really like Catria out of the unfamiliar heroes I've summoned. Palla's cool too (even though she's been sacrificed for Moonbow multiple times instead of used). I know those two and Est are in Echos so I look forward to using them when I play it.

2 hours ago, Luchi said:

Easily Lucina. I've grown rather fond of Catria as well. Oh, and Reinhardt. Can't forget my favourite Ike killer. >:D Oh, and Setsuna. Her voice is sheer gold.

Setsuna's voice over is awesome in fates. I mean, the number of lines each character gets is limited but I can literally never get tired of hearing her quips, even when I thought I would.

4 hours ago, Motendra said:

Lemme tell you the story of the proud Michalis

Reveal hidden contents

The entire spheal with him is basically to make Macedon Great Again (no seriously) and was willing to do whatever it takes to get there. Murdering father wasn't without reason, even though the two of them did have a bit of a sour relationship.

It started when he was 10. At the entire continent was under a famine and Archanea was exploiting Macedon by taking their crops, leaving thousands to starve to death, which he (King Macdeon, his father) did nothing about; from this, he saw him as weak.Then Medeus comes back and asks Macedon for an alliance, which the king refused in hopes of getting reinforcements from Archanea. Michalis knew they'd never come--which they didn't-- and proposed that they take up the alliance since at the time Macedon didn't stand a chance against Dolhr, and if they did try and inevitably fail, their kingdom would fall with the citizens living as slaves. After many arguments, he had his status as crown prince revoked, followed by a rumor (spread by Gharnef, taking advantage of the situation) that Minerva would take up the throne instead. And those who lost their succession rights would normally be executed. Twas after hearing this where he had no more fucks to give and killed the king to take the throne for himself.

Then, allied with Dolhr to take out Archanea, which afterwards, planned to join with Camus to take out Medeus. Minerva obviously wouldn't agree, but she was under no position to resist, as that would both brand her a traitor and risk Maria's safety. Tho why he even had Maria agree to become hostage is uncertain (maybe to ensure compliance with Dolhr?), it was his sole regret and he even shed a tear for her. Then he "dies" in the War of Darkness to Minerva. Except he actually survives, but barely, thanks to the efforts of Maria and that Minerva couldn't bring herself to finish him off. From seeing the tears on her face, he decided to repent for everything he's done

During the War of Heroes, he does this by rescuing both Minerva from the rebellion to be found by Marth (despite not liking him) and to find Maria, who went missing after the rebellion. He dies trying in the latter attempt, but managed to salvage the Starlight tome from Gharnef and waited for Marth in a village outside the Dragon's Altar to hand it to him, knowing that held need it before succumbing to his fatal wounds.

As for the topic? Idk... most of my best units are from the ones I've played to completion, which are 11 and up. I was close with Fe7, so idk if it counts, but if so, I'd go with Priscilla? Purely for being the only healer that worked out for me.

Thanks for his bio, he really seems like a great villain character. I just remembered the reason I didn't play Shadow Dragon DS, even though I own it. My DS charger broke years ago and I still haven't replaced it. Time to find one for sure!

And good choice on Cilla, She is my main healer in Heroes too and just amazing in FE 7.

1 hour ago, KongDude88 said:

Catria. I plan on playing SoV but I should play the DS games really.

Catria was my queen of the skies in New Mystery, casually dodging and/or tanking silly lethal stuff thrown at her.

I love her ever since.

The only ones I haven't "done" are 2, 4, and 5. . .and I've played through a little under a third of 4, so it's a tiny pool of characters.

Thus, Seliph, since I never made it that far in 4.  Lukas looks adorable, though.

EDIT: Techincally, 1/3, but 11 and 12 get the point across.

Edited by eclipse

Think I'll go with Camilla, as she has put in a lot of work for me. I've only played until Chapter 10 of Birthright, so I haven't used her yet.

16 hours ago, rockocalypse said:

Thats a shame, I recruited and leveled her and thought "shes quite poor."(Coulda just been luck)

Then I started looking for Gwendolyn because, I thought "Well, theres TWO female Generals in this game.(Because there was NO WAY Gwendy=Wendy. Right?) So at least she'll be a good one"

RIP Dreams.

Two female Generals? Who am I forgetting? That being said, unfortunately, armors aren't that great in FE6. A recruitable enemy general could've been bonkers.

Really digging Reinhardt, Minerva, Cain, Abel, Merric, Linde, Palla and Catria.

Also Matthew, Hector, Lyn, Shanna, Ike, Titania and Lukas (can't wait to try him if I get Echoes).

And the upcoming Lloyd- just by design and voice lines alone I can tell I'm going to like him when he gets released.

1 hour ago, Suichimo said:

Think I'll go with Camilla, as she has put in a lot of work for me. I've only played until Chapter 10 of Birthright, so I haven't used her yet.

Two female Generals? Who am I forgetting? That being said, unfortunately, armors aren't that great in FE6. A recruitable enemy general could've been bonkers.

No one, Wendy/Gwendolyn is the only female armor in the game.

And yeah FE6 armors are pretty sad, abundance of seize maps makes the move deficiency stand out.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Of my mainstay team of Reinhardt/Klein/Eldigan, I've only actually played Klein's game, and even then I never actually used him in-game. I've really grown to like Reinhardt and Eldigan, especially Reinhardt. He was one of my earliest 5* pulls and he's been my best unit since before SI was even a thing.

I also really like Azura and Leo although I've never played Fates, but to be fair I read all the spoilers and tons of supports about them before I started playing Heroes. I also have a soft spot for Subaki though, and I knew pretty much nothing about him going into Heroes.

12 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Catria was my queen of the skies in New Mystery, casually dodging and/or tanking silly lethal stuff thrown at her.

I love her ever since.

Catria

Dodging

How

As for this topic i dont have Telius characters and ones i want to have isnt here yet

Hana i think. Like her design havent played BR

Edited by JSND

Michalis convinced me to promote him to 5*, despite not knowing him much beforehand. I'm also planning to promote Camus once he's released.

Then there's also Alm, as SoV isn't released worldwide yet, but I've seen a lot of the leaked stuff, and I definitely like what I've seen so far.

Of the ones from games I haven't played, it's definitely Julia, who's been incredibly clutch for me so far.

Though the absolute favorite has to be Reinhardt: As a fan of lightning users, it was inevitable, and Reinhardt really does good work with his semi-unique tome.

Edited by Folt

14 hours ago, Suichimo said:

No no, I got excited because before knowing Wendy= Gwen, I knew Gwen was in the game so I thought after meeting Wendy there'd be a Gwen later.