How have you been spending your Feathers so far?

Elieson

Thus far, I've been able to 5* the starter trio and have about 21,000 feathers sitting in standby. I also promoted freebie 2* Olivia to 3* so I could actually have a dancer, since I lacked one. All of them are Lv 40 so much satisfaction!

I'm currently debating as to whether or not I should 5* my Ursula, Zephiel or +Atk/-Spd M!Robin, but sitting on feathers for a little while isn't all that bad of a thing. 

I'm planning to 5* a Draug so I can transfer his Brave Swords and Pavise to Hana.

Also, planning to + my Hana in the foreseeable future (since Eliwood dupe just doesn't wanna come to me). 40k feathers on standby atm.

Occasional 3-4* for either inheritance (Matthew/Gunter) or just because it's a character I happen to like (Shanna/Eliwood/Raigh), but mostly try to save for 4-5*.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I've upgraded four 4* units to 5* and then spent the remaining feathers on upgrading lower rarities.

I'm fairly certain I've literally used over 20k feathers at this point purely on upgrading units to 4* for skill fodder. 

I promote characters I like to 5*, 3 so far. Unfortunately, this has led me to have a surplus of sword units, but I don't really mind (I don't intend to promote any more swords after this anyways). The rest of the feathers are used to promote skill fodder for inheritance.

My barracks are full all the time and some good banners came up recently, so I decided to start building my heroes with skill inheritance. And while at it, I made Zephiel my first 5* three days ago (and it felt great). Yesterday Sharena followed, as I think they will complement each other. Currently sitting on18k feathers after using some for skill inheritance. 

I somehow don't want to spend feathers on a hero, when I have the chance to pull a 5* version of him. So Michalis will probably be the next one or maybe Xander depending, which one will be better for my team. 

I put a bunch into 3-4 upgrades at the beginning, as well as some 2-3 upgrades. Eventually started saving up for 4-5 upgrades and did Sharena and Anna; I'm up to 20k again but I want to save them for Xander and probably other cavalry. I've also done a few more 3-4 upgrades for inheriting better specials onto my arena team and for characters that were needed for high-level missions.

I used some for better skill fodder, and I upgraded Nino to 5* but other than that, I'm mostly just sitting on them since I can't decide what to do with them. I'm thinking about promoting Chrom even if he is inferior to Lucina who I already have.

Wasn't that interested in the Arena so I've been behind on the feathers compared to other people.

Upgraded a 3 star Serena to 4 for Triangle Adept 2 for Ninian.

Upgraded a 3 star Fir to 4 for Magnificent Ice/Glacies for Ninian.

Upgraded a 4 star Eliwood to 5 star for Ninian.

Spoiler

ILeUNV8.png

GMNiHBB.png

Upgraded a 3 star M!Reflet to 4 star.

Upgraded 4 star Sharon/Sharena 5o 5 star.

Sitting at 17k feathers for Alphonse.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Mainly upgrades ( from 3*-4* for Skill Fodder or merges ). I promoted Rein in a heartbeat because of his excellent nature (+ATK/-SPD) and I'm currently sitting on 39K feathers. I might either promote Michalis ( I need another strong Green apart from Hector/Nino ) or Camus when he's released ( then I can run him alongside Thunder Pony Man for maximum destruction >:D ).

Edited by Luchi

Mostly upgrading units that I like (Felicia, Sharena, and Selena) I have another 20k currently and might promote Kagero to 5* or Matthew to 5* so I can give Rogue Dagger a try.

Hey this is a nice opportunity to recapitulate my expenditure!

SI is bolded

2000 Subaki

20000 Ursula

22000 Eliwood

2200 Gunter

200 Alfonse

200 Sharena

2200 Olivia

2000 M Robin

200 Virion

2000 Odin

2000 WRYYYYYSSS

2200 Matthew

2000 Narcian

Current Feather Count: 3.342

62.542 Feather total

59.200 Feather used

Edited by JSND

I have upgraded three 4* units to 5* -- Narcian, A!Tiki, and Nino.  I have also probably spent close to 20k on 3 to 4* upgrades, either because I liked the character and they had a good nature, or for skill fodder.  Now I'm debating whether or not I should save up to upgrade Zephiel, or just upgrade more 3* units for skills...  I might just wait and see what GHBs they have planned after Lloyd. 

I've been upgrading favorite characters and necessary ones to 5 star. Freddy was my first here, and then I upgraded a Marth.

But then I pulled a 5 star Marth, so that kind of feels like a bit of a waste even though I now have a lv. 1+1 5 star. xP

I've also upgraded some 3 stars to 4 star, either for skill fodder or just to make them better units. I also upgraded the Askr trio to at least 3 star, with Sharena being 4 star.

Male Robin will be my next 5 star upgrade because I don't have a 5 star mage yet and he's good. Either Sharena or female Robin will be 5 star after that.

Besides M!Robin upgraded from 3 to 4, I think all of my promotions have been the starters, free rotation, and GHB units. I don't want to upgrade a unit that I can pull randomly at a higher star rating. I haven't sent anybody home, but I'll have enough feathers to promote Anna to 5 star soon, completing my starter trio. Not sure who's next on my list. My M!Robin is clutch versus Takumi, but I'm also really enjoying Zephiel. 

I'm really indecisive, so I haven't used many feathers.

I did upgrade 3* Olivia to 4* since it was cheap and it helps her keep up as a dancer.

Also 3* female Corrin to 4* due to hype, but she's been sitting on my bench forever.

Recently I caved and upgraded Sakura to 5*. Totally useless, but no regrets.

I think I still have 60K left, which I'll probably use to upgrade 4*s, if I ever get good boon/banes...

4 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I think I still have 60K left, which I'll probably use to upgrade 4*s, if I ever get good boon/banes...

You don't need to rely on lucky asset/flaw roll if you promote a character that can't have assets or flaws to begin with ;)

(and by this I say promote Sharena)

Guys, guys! I think I discovered something new that nobody might've noticed!

SP gains have increased in battle! My Ike is now gaining +6 at the most for every kill when previously it was just half that. That's awesome!

there's a SP event right now.

anyway

A lot of 4*-ing for SI, mostly, though there's a couple of the I promoted to 4* for actual combat usage, for the quests. My 5* promotions are only Olivia and Nino so far, though I have exactly 20k sitting right there for when Xander drops, so he'll be next. Sharena and Cecilia are on my to-5* list at some point, and in the longterm I want a 5* Navarre+3.

Edited by Thor Odinson