Favourite Bad Animated Movies

Randoman

So yesterday, I went on a movie marathon watching Little Panda Fighter, Ratatoing, and Foodfight all in the same day.

And I think that Foodfight has beaten out The Prodigy as my most favourite bad animated movie.

So what bad animated movies do you guys have as favourites?

• 2 months later...
On 4/29/2017 at 1:12 AM, The DanMan said:

The worst animated movie I've seen is Shrek, and even then it's not terrible. Crass and irreverent, definitely, but entertaining to your less mature side.

.... You know nothing of where that series goes. 

Apparently people don't like Shrek 2 and think it's bad? Then that for me, I actually like it more than the first one.

Both of the animated Titanic movies. Yes there are two and one of them has a sequel set in Atlantis. And the other ripped off a bunch of Disney characters. It's ridiculously weird. 

Plus there is a rapping dog that appears out of nowhere in one scene.

Going to present a dark horse candidate here and say Raggedy Ann and Andy: A Musical Adventure. The whole thing is available on youtube for free, it's... an experience... the first 20 minutes or so seem to rip off Toy Story (which is incredible, since this was made at least a decade before Toy Story was released), and it descends into unfathomable madness from there. It's not for the faint of heart.

aladdin 2

pretty much all the disney sequels are varying levels of bad but most of them aren't really entertaining aside from the bad impressions of the celebrities who were in the first movie, like the white guy trying to be eddie murphy in mulan 2

the robin williams impression in aladdin 2 isn't very funny, it's just kinda bad, but what really does make aladdin 2 is gilbert gottfried singing

twice

Edited by unique

On 7/6/2017 at 11:59 PM, CallieCat said:

Yes there are two and one of them has a sequel set in Atlantis.

The sequel is called Tentacolino. For whatever reason.

Anyways, I'd go with Hunchback of Notre Dame 2, since it's the only badly animated one I watched besides the titanic ones. It was just total cringe, worse animation compared to the first movie, and then there's the annoying kid and the cliche villian. 

Also, the Disney bootlegs. I've got to see them one day.

Just found another gem: Byston Well Monogatari: Garzey no Tsubasa

I am so going to watch this seeing as how the reviews state it's so bad that it's hilarious.

Ah, good old Garzey's Wing. Good luck with it!

In that case, you might want to check out M.D. Geist as well although... It is true it is what it is.

Edited by MadJak91