3* or 4* characters you can't seem to draw

NekoKnight

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've pulled Hinata once waaaay back before skill inheritance so I think I sent him home. I have not gotten him since and I could really use the fury fodder for like three units...

I really want Effie and especially Priscilla, she's the healer I want the most in this game. I'd also love a +att Cecilia, I actually have pulled three of her but they're all neutral.

Eliwood and Lilina seem to hate me.  Lilina I can accept, but I'm just baffled with not having Eliwood yet, he's even available at 3*.  And red orbs are the ones I roll most.  Reminds me of how it took 6 months to roll Medusa in FGO, a 3* in that game.  But FGO's gacha is also cluttered with items called Craft Essences.  It can be quite painful.

On 4/29/2017 at 10:48 AM, Gustavos said:

Not about to list them all out but Gordin and Henry I never pulled. Plus several of the free 1, 2, and 3 star characters. 

Oh and Nino. I thought she was a 4-5, but she's actually 3-4. That explains why so many people inexplicably seemed to have and use her. I want to do my best too, but Elise has the same phrase so it's 'kay. I was also unaware Odin was that rarity at the time of this post, but have since pulled him. So it's three three stars that I'm still missing.

Edited by Gustavos

When it comes to 3 stars, I still haven't managed to pull Eliwood, Selena, Serra, or Raigh (discounting the freebie).  Serra is a little unfortunate, but I can live without the rest.

As for 4 stars, I'm missing Catria (excluding the PS quest reward), Clair, Cordelia, Eirika, Jakob, Kagero, Lachesis, Lucius, Merric, Ogma, Peri, and Rebecca - My continued inability to get Kagero and Eirika hurts more than I would care to admit :cry:

After getting Soren when the path of radiance banner was released I really just wanted ANY Nino for inheritance (since I refused to use the one I already owned). In my quest to get her I have pulled a Hector, 2 extra Soren, 1 extra Titania and five star Fae and Raven. Still no Nino. I did finally get Cherche though who I was still missing.

11 hours ago, Eleanore said:

After getting Soren when the path of radiance banner was released I really just wanted ANY Nino for inheritance (since I refused to use the one I already owned). In my quest to get her I have pulled a Hector, 2 extra Soren, 1 extra Titania and five star Fae and Raven. Still no Nino. I did finally get Cherche though who I was still missing.

It took me a long time to get a 3* Nino. And I have only pulled one so far.

It's really hard to believe her pulling rate is the same to Bartres and Gunters, when pulling only greens they appear just all the time.

I have been pulling for Titania since the focus started.  I had like 100 orbs saved up too.  I also needed a Nino and figured there's no way 160ish orbs wouldn't give me one.  I was wrong.  Cecilia is still useless on my horse emblem and I have to save for the healer in the next focus so I won't be pulling greens for a long time.  Damn you Nino.

2 hours ago, Red Shrike said:

It took me a long time to get a 3* Nino. And I have only pulled one so far.

It's really hard to believe her pulling rate is the same to Bartres and Gunters, when pulling only greens they appear just all the time.

5 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I have been pulling for Titania since the focus started.  I had like 100 orbs saved up too.  I also needed a Nino and figured there's no way 160ish orbs wouldn't give me one.  I was wrong.  Cecilia is still useless on my horse emblem and I have to save for the healer in the next focus so I won't be pulling greens for a long time.  Damn you Nino.

i have gotten 4 ninos while trying to get soren

this is after I already had one I got around when the game came out

6 hours ago, unique said:

Things like this is why I wish trading was a thing. You could give me any Nino for one of my extra Sorens. 

17 hours ago, unique said:

And I have gotten 3 Sorens trying to get Nino.

This game sucks.

I'd be fine with trading 3* only but I don't want 5*s to be tradable.  Ruins the moment when you finally get one.

8 hours ago, Lushen said:

I'd be fine with trading 3* only but I don't want 5*s to be tradable.  Ruins the moment when you finally get one.

I don't see why not. I drew an extra 5* Fae that I don't need and maybe another player would love to have. Why limit it?

14 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

I don't see why not. I drew an extra 5* Fae that I don't need and maybe another player would love to have. Why limit it?

because then no one would bother playing the game

getting the characters you want is most of the reason people bother with anything in this game

Edited by unique

3 minutes ago, unique said:

because then no one would bother playing the game

getting the characters you want is most of the reason people bother with anything in this game

You act like any character you want would be available as easy as snapping your fingers. Of all the 5 stars I've acquired, I have only maybe 2 I'd be willing to trade (and that's because they aren't that good!) What I can see happening is people trading their surplus units off to people who are getting a disproportionate amount of something else.  

49 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

If they allowed that, then people would re-roll for multiple 5*s on an alternate account just to trade them over to their main account. In other words, it would be extremely easy to abuse.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

If they allowed that, then people would re-roll for multiple 5*s on an alternate account just to trade them over to their main account. In other words, it would be extremely easy to abuse.

I could see safeguards put in place to discourage that. For example, restrict trading to accounts that have been active for at least a month, linked accounts only and have completed the story missions. It wouldn't completely remove the potential for abuse but it would lesson it.

Oh boy. Where to start...

-Kagero
-Raven
-Cain
-Camilla
-Cherche
-Clair
-Cordelia
-Corrin (M)
-Effie
-Fae

-Jakob
-Klein
-Lachesis
-Lucius
-Maria
-Lukas
-Marth
-Merric
-Peri
-Rebecca
-Sakura
-Tharja

Of all that I listed,

The ones that are Bolded are characters that I actually really want.
The ones that aren't are characters I don't really care for to begin with.

I went and checked what units I am actually missing and the 4* I miss are: Roy, Clair, Cordelia, Peri, Lukas, Reinhardt, Hawkeye and Rebecca. With how much green I've been pulling lately I'm surprised I've yet to see a single Hawkeye. Looking at that list I should really start focusing on blue orbs.