3* or 4* characters you can't seem to draw

NekoKnight

From the possible 3* units, I've never got Barst or Nino, also the only Niles I've ever had is the free one.

I'm missing a bunch of 4* units so not going to list them all. Off the top of my head I would really like Roy, Lilina, Cain and anyone with a Brave Axe.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm missing a lot of 3*, actually. Corrin(F), Barst, Lissa, Saizo, Laslow, Wendy, Setsuna and Oboro never showed up.
Also, I only ever got a single Hinata, and that's what actually hurts the most. Half of this game wants fury on their first skill slot =/

On the other hand, I keep drawing lots of Olivias and Shannas. Half my team has hone attack and Iceberg already.

Just checked my spreadsheet, and it looks like on my main, I haven't drawn Gwendolyn or Arthur, and any newer 5* focus characters that were downgraded (Rebecca, etc.). 

I'm missing quite a few. I usually get a lot of doubles of the shittier ones instead of the more useful skill fodder ones, or the few I'm really looking for.

Of the notable missing ones:

Never seen Kagero pop up. I'd gladly spend the feathers if I could even roll a 4*, but nope.

Would like a Setsuna, even though I have a Takumi, but I never roll any archers at all besides the occasional Virion.

I'm missing Hinata, which means no Fury 3 for any of my units. I've had to settle on Fury 2 from Jagens so far. I really can't believe I've never seen him once, even when I dumped like 120 orbs into the princess gauntlet banner trying to get Lucina rolling lots of reds. (Not like I got her, either)

I can't for the life of me get a Beruka. It's always 3* Barst, Batre and Gunter. I'd love to roll even a 3* of her and I'd raise her to 5* if I get a good IV one, since I just want to.

Haven't seen a Cerche yet, either. The flood of Barst and Batre are really just drowning out all other 3* greens for me.

Also, while I've techincally gotten her, I've only rolled 2 Ninos and they're both +def/-atk, so yeah, just end me.

Edited by Alkaid

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Knowing Roy is available as a 4-Star, I'm upset that I can't seem to pull him. Regardless of how good he is, i just want my favorite Lord. Please game.

I agree! I want Roy. :(

As for 3* F!Corrin is escaping me.

Edited by Clogon

For 3*, the only unit I've never gotten was Jagen

In regards to 4* heroes, the only ones I haven't had at LEAST once were

• Cain
  • Cordelia
  • Hawkeye
  • Kagero
  • Lucius
  • Maria
  • Nowi
  • Ogma
  • Rebecca
  • Reinhardt
  • Sakura

interstingly, the amount of times I've pulled Roy is.. interesting, so to speak (6 times)

...can I just give you guys the characters you want since I keep pulling a lot of the ones mentioned lol.  Since I'm hording for skill fodder I have 

The characters that tend to avoid my ugly face that I want are Odin (for the Moonbow) and Barst (for the Reposition andmuscles)

I'm missing way to many Units to call out a few missing ones, though there are still some that I'd really love to pull purely for SI or simply because I like them:
3*: Hinata (No Fury for me), Sully (Hello Swordbreaker), Arthur (Hey Lancebreaker), Setsuna (Hi Bowbreaker), Hone Cavalry Gunther
4*: Roy (my lovely Lilina wants your TA3 baaadly), Klein (I still only have Faye for shooting at things), Kagero (Felicia wants your Weapon), Rauorblade Tharja, Abel (Again, Swordbreaker), Cain (At least Fred and Palla can satisfy my WoM needs), Caeda, Catria, Claire (Pegknights with C as their first letter seem to avoid me.. at least Cordelia didn't), Reinhardt (Who needs PP Nukes anyway :P:)

Thank you for all these useless Wrys', Jagens, Wendys, Draugs and Sophias though, game; more feathers are always welcome.

Still no Nino, and I've spent a lot of orbs going for green summons on the Wyvern and Radiance banners. I would welcome even a 3* Nino, I have the feathers to promote.

At least I got Soren for a green mage, but Nino's Gronnblade would work really well with my Eirika...

Edited by Xaos Steel Wing

I have all the 3* units. 

For 4*,the ones who refuse to come that I really want are:

1. Klein
  2. M!Corrin

The others that refuse to come, that I still want but somewhat less are;

1. Clair (she's only just four starred and I've not been pulling blues so only counting her because)
  2. Eirika
  3. Tharja

I get the feeling I'm missing one from somewhere, but oh well ^.^ Those are the five I know, off the top of my head. M!Corrin and Klein annoy me the most now 'cos I went hunt summoning on both their colours recently and they both refused to appear... while I seem to have a tonne of Clarines and F!Corrins just to rub it in -.-

Of the ones I've been trying to get, Gwendolyn, Eirika, Lachesis, Reinhardt, Klein, Ogma, Seliph, and Caeda are the only ones I'm missing. Niles as well, but he's an easy fix with the Seals quests going on.

In terms of skill fodder, Nowi, Tharja, and Odin are the ones I've been trying to pull so I can give their weapons to other characters.

At this point, I own every 3* in the game and from the 4*, I'm only missing Klein, Clair, Lachesis and Lilina.

As far as fodder goes, I'd really like more Roys and I'd like to actually get Kleins, 1 for keeping and the others for 4* Death Blow 3. Abel and Cain for Swordbreaker 3 and WoM3 would also be appreciated.

5 hours ago, salinea said:

Shanna eludes me. I need her desperately if you see what I mean.

Well I finally got Shanna!! And holy shit she has a lot of great skills, it's not just Desperation.

And with Att+/Res- even sounds like good IV for her. Too bad she's gonna feed Nino instead...

Somehow, haven't gotten Gordin or Saizo at all, even at 3*. Also haven't gotten Palla pulled (though Flying Mastery happened)

Most of the 4-star ones (Raven + Priscilla, Cain + Abel, Chrom + Marth (Lucina's still 5*), Cordelia + Catria (Pulled anyway), Clair + Lukas, Jakob + Kagero, Jeorge + Klein, Seliph + Ogma, Sakura + Maria, Sheena + Merric, Reinhardt + Nowi, Lucius + Rebecca, Tharja + Peri, Soren + Titania, Rody + Athena)

And as for 5* units, well I have 8 total. You tell me.

(Also, the lack of greens is getting annoying, both on my account and in the game itself. We need green units.)

Edit: Going ahead and crossing out new pulls in this post rather than posting every time.

Edited by Dayni

I finally pulled a Nino 2 days ago, so she's off my list. I still have yet to pull F!Corrin, which is unfortunate as I really need that draconic aura fodder.

As for 4*s, there's quite a few. Reinhardt, Eirika, Klein, Raven, Abel and Lukas are all 4*s I hope to pull but haven't because the game thinks I need more Lon'qus, Stahls, Berukas, Cherches and Bartres.

Edited by Korath88

i only recently got 1 hinata while trying to pull another ryoma

this motherfucker has been eluding me forever

i think he knows i wanna run fury ryoma real bad

would like an abel because I like him, no abel either

also sakura should come home like i pulled 2 fucking 5* healers but not sakura, i will be happy with 4* sakura, i just want sakura

Edited by Thor Odinson

I haven't gotten Nino.

I want Odin for Moonbow, but I only got him once and I promptly sacrificed him. I pulled Selena once and have been saving her for the perfect Triangle Adept user.

Never have I gotten Cordelia; she's probably waiting until Chrom comes home, which he hasn't.

I've never had Jakob, who I really want, because I love his art (and him too). I still haven't pulled Kagero, either.

No Lucius. No Lukas. No Maria. No Marth. No Merric. No Hawkeye. No Peri. No Priscilla. No Roy. No Rebecca (who I also really want). No Sakura. No Tharja. No Ogma. No Klein. No Clair. 

Edited by saisymbolic
i've since pulled quite a few of these units

1 minute ago, saisymbolic said:

I haven't gotten Nino.

I want Odin for Moonbow, but I only got him once and I promptly sacrificed him. I pulled Selena once and have been saving her for the perfect Triangle Adept user.

Never have I gotten Cordelia; she's probably waiting until Chrom comes home, which he hasn't.

I've never had Jakob, who I really want, because I love his art (and him too). I still haven't pulled Kagero, either.

No Lucius. No Lukas. No Maria. No Marth. No Merric. No Hawkeye. No Peri. No Priscilla. No Roy. No Rebecca (who I also really want). No Sakura. No Tharja. No Ogma. No Klein. No Clair. 

Don't lose hope for Jakob. He eluded me forever and a day. It took a tonne of pulls, but he finally come home for me the other day, when I was pulling colourless for Takumi. He is out there and he will join you eventually! :D 

Merric was similar. I only managed to pull him recently (I think doing the Radiance banner), and then two more came along straight after. 

Of the characters available at 4* or lower, I have yet to pull:

Caeda, Chrom, Cordelia, Corrin(M), Fae, Jakob, Lachesis, Merric, Nowi, Reinhardt, Roy, Seliph and Tharja, at least on my main account. I've pulled Caeda, Corrin, Nowi, and Reinhardt on an alt I was running for a while.

I've never pulled...

3-4*

Jagen, Niles, Olivia, Stahl (those last two were freebies for me, I know Niles is one, too, but I did not get him)

4-5*

Catria (got her as freebie finally), Abel, Caeda, Chrom, Clair, Eirika, Hawkeye, Jeorge, Lachesis, Linila, Lucius, Maria, Merric, Priscilla, Seliph, Tharja

So, um, obviously the more common ones are more common.