3* or 4* characters you can't seem to draw

NekoKnight

4 hours ago, SHSL Ninja said:

...can I just give you guys the characters you want since I keep pulling a lot of the ones mentioned lol.  Since I'm hording for skill fodder I have 

The characters that tend to avoid my ugly face that I want are Odin (for the Moonbow) and Barst (for the Reposition andmuscles)

Moonbow and Reposition are also on Palla and Selena (3-4* characters), respectively.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After today's pulls, the only 3-4* characters I have not pulled yet are Saizo and Clarine.  Of the 4-5* characters, I'm still missing:

Marth
Seliph
Cain
Lilina
Effie
Lukas
Clair
Sheena
Fae
Klein
Rebecca
Jakob
Lucius

Not as bad as I thought.  Would love to get Marth and the rest of the Binding Blade cast at some point. 

Of the 3/4-star characters, I think only the only ones I haven't pulled are Frederick and Hinata.

As for 4-star characters who could also be pulled as 5-stars ... oh boy. It may be easier to list who I actually do have.

EDIT: Actually went back and checked. I'm missing all of the following 4-star characters who could also be pulled as 5-star.

Cain
Abel
Chrom
Marth
Sakura
Lachesis
Lucius
Rebecca
Klein
Jeorge
Ogma
Seliph
Tharja
Clair
Cordelia
Lukas
Reinhardt
Merric
Kagero
Maria
Lilina

And yes, aside from one instance, I pull every single orb.

EDIT 2: Fuck you spellcheck, Seliph is not a sleigh.

Edited by Sunwoo

I have yet to pull Wrys.  The only one I have is from the free character banner (I did an early merge).  I think I might've pulled Oboro, but I'm not certain.  Could also use more Nino, Adult Tiki, Olivia, Matthew, Frederick, Sophia, and Odin.

The 4* list is long.

Spoiler

Caeda
Cain
Chrom
Clair
Cordelia
Eirika
Jeorge
Klein
Lachesis
Lukas
Marth
Merric
Nowi
Ogma
Reinhardt
Sheena
Tharja

I can't see a single Klein.

Also, until yesterday hadn't seen Merric as well but then the gacha decided to give me 3 of him in a row (including a 5* which is not his banner). It apparently loves dupes. If only the dupe was Hector I would have nothing to complain.

Edited by OKigen

At the moment, the only 3/4 star character I haven't pulled on my main account is Selena. At the moment, I don't have Henry or Shanna because I decided to use both of them for skill inheritance. 

Of the 4/5 star characters I haven't pulled....

Spoiler

Caeda
Cain
Ogma
Seliph
Lilina
Eirika
Tharja
M. Corrin
Abel
Reinhardt
Cordelia
Kagero
Sakura
Jakob
Lucius
Rebecca

I've pulled a lot of these characters doing rerolls before, but to be honest, I only keep a reroll account to remind myself of the odds of pulling characters I want. XD 

16 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I also can't seem to get a single Stahl or Sully.

Besides the free Stahl, right?

Anyway, need to scratch Ogma off of my list.  I just got him.

I need some Roys so I can get more Triangle Adept 3. The only TA3 user I currently have is a 5* Sanaki (and otherwise, I have to feather Cordelias which is costly) and unless I get another one, I won't sacrifice her for that.

I was also on the lookout for Ninos, but she seems to have evaded me up until recently were I drew a 3* +Spd/-Atk, then a 3* +Spd/-Res a couple weeks later. Going to train up the -Res one, while the -Atk one will be feathered up to 5* then mulched into a horse mage so I can make a Horse Emblem team.

18 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Besides the free Stahl, right?

Anyway, need to scratch Ogma off of my list.  I just got him.

Yeah, besides that one.

I never got Stahl. which feels odd since i would think he would be as common as sully. and a few other that im not sure who to mention.

Let's see...

I never had Clarine in 3* nor 4*.

For 4*, there is Chrom, Caïn, Roy, Marth, Klein, Nowi, and more recently, Rebecca, Lucius and Reinhardt. Lukas/Clair are too recent to be in the list yet.

Edited by Ledrert

I'm not a good artist, so I can't draw any of them very well

I haven't been able to finish the April quests because I never ended up pulling a Wrys (sent the free ones home during my first two weeks of playing the game RIP)

Like practically everyone, Lilina, tharja and Henry completely elude me. Red time users are just super rare in general.

still, the one that I actually want to get more than ten of is Lonqu. Four star vantage 3?!? Yes, please!!!

one for hector, one for ryoma, one for Takumi, one for Xander, one for E!Lucy....

Edited by dragonlordsd

Klein

Plz game, give me this cute boy!

And Kagero... And a lot of 4* actually, like Marth, Roy, Lucina, Eliwood, Nowi, young Tiki, Camilla, Cain...

And plz game... I DON'T need more Cherches or Setsunas!

Edited by SniperGYS

Tharja has now been pulled. 

I think my list is down to Clair (who I haven't actually tried for due to lack of needing blues), M!Corrin (seriously, how many red pulls do you take?), Eirika (ditto M!Corrin but I want him more) and Klein (I pulled so many to get Takumi... how do I not have an army of you? I even got Takumi!!! and Jakob!!!)

Since my first post, I've pulled Tharja and Effie. I still have yet to get: Cordelia, Corrin (M), Lachesis, Lucius, Merric, Nowi, Ogma, Rebecca, Reinhardt, Sakura and Sheena. While there's no 3-4 star characters that I haven't pulled like I said previously, I didn't mention then that I don't have Bartre or Olivia in my roster currently.