3* or 4* characters you can't seem to draw

NekoKnight

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/29/2017 at 3:12 PM, SakuraFish said:

I'm missing way to many Units to call out a few missing ones, though there are still some that I'd really love to pull purely for SI or simply because I like them:
3*: Hinata (No Fury for me), Sully (Hello Swordbreaker), Arthur (Hey Lancebreaker), Setsuna (Hi Bowbreaker), Hone Cavalry Gunther
4*: Roy (my lovely Lilina wants your TA3 baaadly), Klein (I still only have Faye for shooting at things), Kagero (Felicia wants your Weapon), Rauorblade Tharja, Abel (Again, Swordbreaker), Cain (At least Fred and Palla can satisfy my WoM needs), Caeda, Catria, Claire (Pegknights with C as their first letter seem to avoid me.. at least Cordelia didn't), Reinhardt (Who needs PP Nukes anyway :P:)

Thank you for all these useless Wrys', Jagens, Wendys, Draugs and Sophias though, game; more feathers are always welcome.

I have so many Sullys if you need one. I keep finding her, Jeagan, Donnel, Est (though these two have calmed down), Male Robin, Odin (only a couple of times) in my search for Reinhardt. (Though I did get Lukas, one of my favorite Lance Units in the game.)

My search for Hector ended up getting me Hawkeye, Sheena and Soren though. But my main priority is Reinhardt. (even with the simulators it takes me at least $500 to summon him)

2 hours ago, Lushen said:

Ever heard of pokemon?

Sounds familiar. Is it a gaccha game where characters are randomly acquired?

Edited by NekoKnight

On 5/12/2017 at 11:10 PM, Altina said:

I still haven't gotten any Hinatas and I only have 1 Shanna for Quick Riposte.

Shanna has Desperation, but not Quick Riposte. That's Subaki, Klein, and Leo. lol

Just got Ogma. That leaves only Cain, Abel, Fae of the old 3-4 units I've still not drawn (not counting Catria and Niles who I only have because they were available as prize  units).

Edited by salinea

10 hours ago, Eldin Tokuro said:

Shanna has Desperation, but not Quick Riposte. That's Subaki, Klein, and Leo. lol

Yes I meant Desperation lol. I prolly said Quick Riposte because I want it so bad! .-.

• 1 month later...

Red: Hinata, Lon'qu (never pulled them before; rarely pulled from reds; reds I usually get when I do pull from red are Hana, Henry, and Sophia).

Blue: Abel (never pulled him before; usually get Subaki, Gwendolyn, Est, and Donnel)

Green: Barst, Cherche (never pulled them before; usually get Frederick and Cecilia)

Colorless: 4* Klein (usually get Setsuna, Niles, or a healer; really want 4* Klein for Death Blow 3)

Finally pulled a Fae. So let's see...

Effie, Sheena, Titania, Raven, Mae, F!Corrin, Rebecca, Jakob, Florina, Lilina, Seliph. I've also never gotten a Troubadour, or even most of the healers. Some of these characters are REALLY good SI fodder also.

Meanwhile, the game dumps Stahls, Draugs, Berukas, Ests, Felicias, Serras and AZAMAS on me. I also get quite a few Marths. I used to get a lot of Barsts and Selenas, until I realized how amazing Reposition was, then it was as if they disappeared from the summoning pool alltogether.

9 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Tons of characters, but the one I've been wanting is Ephraim. Still haven't gotten any version of him, I'll take him at 3, 4, or 5 Idc. I just want him :(

Unfortunately he's only available at 5 stars, so he's pretty difficult to get unless he has a focus banner. (Even then, it's kind of dfficult to get him.)

I'm only missing 14 characters overall, and five are available at 4 stars... I need Caeda, Seliph, Lukas, Roderick, and Boey.

Let's see:

Red: Eirika, Lilina, Ogma. (I count Roy and Hinata too because I've pulled them only once)

Blue: Mae, Roderick.

Green: Boey, Fae, Titania, Soren. (Maybe Hawkeye too, but I can't remember if I've never pulled him or if I had one and I killed him for SI)

Colorless: Sakura, Jakob, Gordin, Maria, Jeorge, Kagero.

From this list the one I really want is Eirika, she'll compliment my blade tome users pretty nicely and she's one of my favorites.

Oh, I guess my roster has expanded so much I should start keeping track of my missing characters that are at the 4-5 star availability. To be clear, not 3-4 star, and not 5 star exclusive

Spoiler

Red: Eirika, Ogma, M!Corrin, Seliph, Roy, Athena

Blue: Effie, Mae, Roderick

Green: Boey, Merric, Raven, Sheena, Soren

Grey: Lachesis, Lucius, Priscilla

And for my own curiosity, the 5 star exclusive characters. Which is, understandably, a longer list . Not counting seasonal characters.

Spoiler

Red: Alm, Celica, Eldigan, Ike, Karel, Katarina, Leo, Lucina, Ryoma, Sanaki

Blue: Azura, Hinoka, Linde, Ninian, Olwen,

Green: Hector, Julia, Minerva, 

Grey: Faye, Genny, Jaffar, Mist, Takumi

I'm still waiting for Hinatas to drop from the sky. I really can't believe all these months and I've still never seen him. Being stuck with only Fury 2 from Jagens is depressing.

Update since my initial post:

Spoiler

Missing 3*-4*s: none
Missing 4*-5*s: Athena, Clair, Cordelia, Corrin (M), Mae, Merric, Nowi, Ogma, Reinhardt, Roderick, Sheena, Titania
Missing 5*s (just for kicks, no seasonal units): Azura, Celica, Elise, Genny, Hector, Hinoka, Ike, Jaffar, Julia, Linde, Lucina, Luke, Lyn, Mist, Olwen, Takumi, Tiki (Young)

4*-5*s I Got Since My Initial Post: Effie (one 4*, two 5*s), Lachesis (one 5*), Lucius (one 4*), Rebecca (one 4*, one 5*), Sakura (two 4*s), Tharja (one 4*, one 5*)

At this point, there's 12 4*-5*s that I'm still missing and it's split evenly between characters who've been in the game since Day 1 and characters who were demoted to 4*-5* after their initial banner. It still pains me that Cordelia is among those I've yet to get but eh, that's how it goes I guess. I'm also apparently not allowed to have any magic-based blue unit who are only available as a 4* and/or 5*. Except for Ninian whose offense won't be winning her awards anytime soon, I haven't gotten any such unit including Spring Lucina and Bride Caeda.

ROY. I just remembered him. The fabled Triangle Adept 3 everyone is always talking about to give everybody. I have never pulled a Roy ever and he continues to elude me. Maybe pulling Fae was a sign of good change.

M!Corrin and Klein still elude me, despite the copious amounts of reds and colourless I've drawn recently.

Eirika finally came home the other day, though Boey, Athena and Mae have added to the list of four stars I don't have (Clair, Boey, Mae, Klein, M!Corrin, Athena)

I pulled Eirika as a 4* a while back, and a second Roy as a 4* (My first is a 5*) so those are off my list (and Ninian now has TA3)

As of this point, the only 3* I have never pulled is Laslow. He still continues to elude me despite the ridiculous amount of red orbs I've pulled from.

Still looking for Mae on the new TT banner, and hoping to get Lukas along the way as well. Getting an Abel for swordbreaker 3 would also be greatly appreciated. Now just stop giving me Ests, Robins and Gwendolyns and I'll be happy. I have too many of those now.

Edited by Korath88