Heroes Story Discussion

r_n

6 hours ago, Allergic_to_Farming said:

Anyone else mad about how they made

Reveal hidden contents

Shareena repeat Corrin's mistake from Revelations in this Paralogue?

To be fair, i shouldn't be surprised too much, the story here isn't meant to be Shakespearean by any means, and Shareena was always characterized as being very social and loving of Heroes... But it still frustrated me that they actually had her do that.

In this case, there's also another problem: How do contracts work?

Reveal hidden contents

Katarina was defeated in the very first map, but somehow is still tied by her contract all the way up to the last map? This completely disregards the rules of the contract as has been repeatedly shown in past chapters and Paralogues. Is there some sort of exception, like: "It only counts if they didn't mean to lose"?

I believe several other story chapters and Paralogues have had the characters retreat after their first defeat so that they could challenge you again "for real" in the final map.

I think basically all of the 4-character banner chapters have done this as an excuse to pit you against all 4 of them in the final map.

1 minute ago, Allergic_to_Farming said:
  Reveal hidden contents

True, it shares more similarities with that scenario. I just thought of Corrin first since i have yet to play New Mystery. 

Could you tell me why she would serve Clarisse? I know mostly nothing about Katarina.

Spoiler

Katarina is Clarisse's subordinate, I believe.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give the story some credit for finally doing something with the hero siblings personality traits. I don't remember Alfonse's distant behaviour and Shareena wanting to be friends with every hero was ever actually used in the story besides a few mentions.

It did't work out that well, but at least they tried.

Hmm, I think new version of Lyn will be prize of next TT. If you think about it carefully it became clear why she didn't make appearance in Binding blade.

It's because she got lost in time vortex. There is no other explanation.