SF Orbs Giveaway Lottery [for Android users]

VincentASM

(This post is a glitch; full details are in the next post.)

EDIT: The correct deadline is Thursday 4th May 2015. Unfortunately, I literally cannot edit the incorrect post o__o

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to @Rezzy I have three Google Play cards worth $15 to give away, which is enough to cover a full 5 Hero summon.

To enter, simply post in this topic using this exact phrase: "I want Orbs!"

Deadline for this giveaway is Thursday 3rd May at 9:00 UTC.

Afterwards, I will select three random entries using a random number generator.

Rules:

1) Only one entry per person.

2) Only accounts made prior to this giveaway are eligible.

3) Winners must do a full 5 Hero summon and post the results of their summons within 7 days of receiving their prize. You can pick any banner, but you can't back out of summoning once you start.

Notes:

1) Winners will receive one code for a Google Play card with $15 (US Dollars) credit via PM.

2) Because the prize is Google Play credit, an Android device is required to use the prize. Apologies for any inconvenience!

3) From my understanding, Google Play cards are not region-free, but you should be able to change your region via your account settings. (But note that your wallet must have zero or low funds.)

Any questions, feel free to ask! Also, you are allowed to comment, but please try not to flood this topic too much ^^

18 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Thanks to @Rezzy I have three Google Play cards worth $15 to give away, which is enough to cover a full 5 Hero summon.

To enter, simply post in this topic using this exact phrase: "I want Orbs!"

Deadline for this giveaway is Thursday 3rd May at 9:00 UTC.

Afterwards, I will select three random entries using a random number generator.

Rules:

1) Only one entry per person.

2) Only accounts made prior to this giveaway are eligible.

3) Winners must do a full 5 Hero summon and post the results of their summons within 7 days of receiving their prize. You can pick any banner, but you can't back out of summoning once you start.

Notes:

1) Winners will receive one code for a Google Play card with $15 (US Dollars) credit via PM.

2) Because the prize is Google Play credit, an Android device is required to use the prize. Apologies for any inconvenience!

3) From my understanding, Google Play cards are not region-free, but you should be able to change your region via your account settings. (But note that your wallet must have zero or low funds.)

Any questions, feel free to ask! Also, you are allowed to comment, but please try not to flood this topic too much ^^

Look good.  I don't think there's anything else I can think of, although if someone knows more about region locking than us, feel free to chime in.

10 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I want Orbs!

I can try and use an Android emulator just like how I got the free female Corrin.

That may work, but I know a few weeks ago, they patched the game so emulators can't buy Orbs, so I'm not sure if you'd be able to redeem a card or not.

I want Orbs! 

edit: sorry in advance just in case this posts twice, lately I've been having that glitch 

Edited by ✽kuro

I want Orbs!

26 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Thanks to @Rezzy I have three Google Play cards worth $15 to give away, which is enough to cover a full 5 Hero summon

Wow @Rezzy!

You're the best!

Edited by Arcanite