VincentASM

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Crushie said:

I want orbs!

Even if I don't live in America ^^

I don't think it makes a difference which region you're in.  I've not seen anyone chime in to the contrary.  A quick Google search says you might have to jump through a couple hoops to redeem the code, but it should work.

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't think it makes a difference which region you're in.  I've not seen anyone chime in to the contrary.  A quick Google search says you might have to jump through a couple hoops to redeem the code, but it should work.

Ah okay thanks ^^ And just wanted to thank you for making this little contest possible!

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I'd go for it, but rather not accidentally screw up changing regions.

So I'll just say kudos to the people behind the giveaway.

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

I want Orbs!

@Rezzy Thank you for your generosity

Thank you for the kitty!

Oh yeah, @Rezzy, this IS really nice of you! :)

So, on another note, not to sound selfish or anything, but it'd actually be pretty fitting if I got one of these cards, because my birthday is Friday. :D

I don't want orbs? (Don't actually take that seriously)
I want Orbs!

Thank you @Rezzy! You are a godsend! Now here's hoping you'll get more -Atk units, I mean more +Atk. Definitely more +Atk.
(You should've used those gift cards to pull more +Atk rather than giving them away)

Edited by Falcom

24 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

@Rezzy Thats so nice! I'll be sure to pray make an offering, so Anna never lets you roll another -Atk

Thanks, maybe my luck will turn around, but in 3 months, I've had over 50% of my 5* be -Atk.  I think my only three that are +Atk are Jaffar, Kagero, and Mist.  And +Atk doesn't really do much for Healers.

19 minutes ago, alatartheblue42 said:

I want Orbs!

Btw, thanks @Rezzy and @VincentASM for doing this.

You're welcome

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So, on another note, not to sound selfish or anything, but it'd actually be pretty fitting if I got one of these cards, because my birthday is Friday. :D

Happy Early Birthday!  My sister's got a baby due this week, so maybe you'll have the same birthday.

18 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

i want orbs!

(thanks for doing this whole thing ya'll, it's real sweet)

No problem

17 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I don't want orbs? (Don't actually take that seriously)
I want Orbs!

Thank you @Rezzy! You are a godsend! Now here's hoping you'll get more -Atk units, I mean more +Atk. Definitely more +Atk.
(You should've used those gift cards to pull more +Atk rather than giving them away)

I think by now we should realize that I only pull -Atk.  They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.  I think Rezzy pulling -Atk is coded into the game.

Just now, Rezanator said:

I want orbs too!

For the record, though our names and avatar looks similar, we aren't the same person.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Happy Early Birthday!  My sister's got a baby due this week, so maybe you'll have the same birthday.

Heh, thanks! That almost happened with a kid of one of my cousins too. The baby was due around that same time, but came on the 8th. XD In fact, so much happened in May for my dad's side of the family that my grandparents have nearly the whole month on their calendar marked for some occasion, be it birthdays or anniversaries or whatever. :P

I want Orbs! Just asking, the intro comment by Vincent says Thursday may 3rd, well the 3rd is Wednesday. I'm just confirming the date.

33 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

My Birthday is also Friday! *And Morgan's in Awakening, when I first saw that, I though it was programmed that Morgans Birthday was the Avatars*

3 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

My Birthday is also Friday! *And Morgan's in Awakening, when I first saw that, I though it was programmed that Morgans Birthday was the Avatars*

Oh, cool! XD And I thought that was funny, because it meant my Robin and her boy shared the same birthday, which made for some funny ideas between them and Freddy, the dad and hubby. :P

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

This seems highly suspect, but, why not, I'll throw my name in.

No way, how dare you. Rezzy and Vince would not ever scam people. Also, you have to say "I want Orbs!" like everyone else.

Edited by Anacybele

I want Orbs!

As far as I know, it should work fine for Bluestacks specifically. I know Nox can't buy orbs but I used my credit card on Bluestacks during the first day the Ike banner was up and it went through.

(Plz no rush of people switching to Bluestacks to test this, you'll probably get that option shut down as well)