What ESOV characters + what weapon choice for Celica if the developers add Team Celica to the future batch possibly when Echoes: Shadows of Valentia comes out interational?

Thoughts?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What weapon type for Celica do you think the developers will might use for Celica in Fire Emblem Heroes?

• Sword
    • Fire Magic (Red Unit)
    • Thunder Magic (Blue Unit)
    • Wind Magic? since she has the Excalibur spell (Green Unit)
    • I have no clue about that?
  2. 2. Do you think they'll might add the Masked Knight similar to like how they added Faye for Alm's team in Fire Emblem Heroes as a remake additional character?

• I think yes.
    • I think yes, but allow him to keep the mask on to keep his identity a secret for newer players and other heroes.
    • I think yes, but he will might take off the mask like Lucina.
    • I think yes, but I think the developers will probably keep some of his hidden secret backstory plots in the dialogue and conversations to Kiran and any Heroes excepts Celica and her team.
    • No, I think he's more of a spoiler character like Lucina.
  3. 3. Regarding about which chapter will we be facing Celica at?

• Maybe an another Paralogue
    • Maybe the next 11th Main Story Chapter (or other number) like Ike from the new Chapter 10?

Since we do have Alm, Faye, Lukas, and Clair were added when they added at the same day as Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia was released in Japan and China. I do think the developers of Fire Emblem Heroes will might possibly they'll might add Celica and some of her comrades at the same day as Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia will be released outside of Japan on May 19th. But, let's talk about what characters from Celica's team do you think they'll might be with Celica in the Banner and the new Paralogue chapter or the next 11th Main Story Chapter like Ike and Celica's weapon choice if they will either use Sword or Magic do you think we'll might see in the future batch?

I possibly think she will might possibly get that Masked Knight similar to like how they added Faye and he's an additional character gotten added in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and I am not entirely too sure if what the other two characters from Celica's team going to be in Fire Emblem Heroes, I do like to see if they'll might add either Atlas, Mae, Boey, Deen, or Nomah. And for weapon choice for Celica, I possibly think Celica might use Magic (possibly Fire Magic since that was her default spell) since some of the main characters except Robin (both genders), Hector, Azura, Spring Chrom, Spring Lucina, and Female Corrin used Swords.

And if they do added the Masked Knight that was with Celica since he is a Brand New character like Faye, I'm pretty sure he will most likely keep the mask on and keep his Backstory hidden from Kiran, Alfonse, Sharena, Anna, and the other Heroes. Incase if you do not know who is the Masked Knight that was with Celica this is how he looks like in one of the Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Japanese trailers and we didn't see him have his mask off nor have a backstory shown in any of the trailers and the official website for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia:

58db1a4644c22_MaskedRiderwithRedHair2.png.598ef586f53e69c14657e232ba248539.png

Edited by King Marth 64
Seriously guys? Complaining about the title being too long?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tone down the length of that title. Its tl:dr before the OP of the thread itself as it is.

Also "Jap" is kind of racist. I know the context isn't but goodness.

Edited by Jedi

I think Celica will be a Red Mage, with her personal Angel spell, they probably won't throw in the masked man due to spoilers, and I think we then have enough units for a new story chapter (because Ike's story chapter consisted of only 4 units)

16 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Please tone down the length of that title. Its tl:dr before the OP of the thread itself as it is.

Also "Jap" is kind of racist. I know the context isn't but goodness.

I didn't leave Jap in the title, I think the word count on the title post probably took out "An?" under in "outside of Japan?" by accident. I didn't mean to do put that there on, I was trying to do my best to think of something creative for a topic. But, I managed to shorten it as possible that I think of.

Edited by King Marth 64

Honestly the title could just be "Celica Squad Speculation" and it'd get the point across just as well

Anyway, she'd probably be a mage of some sort. There's like 43920580850 swords so it'd be a lot easier to make her stand out with magic than being another swordlord. Not sure on the color. Red would match her palette best.

Edited by Thor Odinson

15 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I didn't leave Jap in the title, I think the word count on the title post probably took out "An?" under in "outside of Japan?" by accident. I didn't mean to do put that there on, I was trying to do my best to think of something creative for a topic. But, I managed to shorten it as possible that I think of.

You could have just said something like Celica Banner Weapon/Character Predictions

Anyway I'm guessing definitely a mage. She has the sword but her focus is definitely on magic. I'm thinking she'll get Ragnarok; it's not quite unique to her but it is her final spell and there's only one other character who learns it. I'd like it if she was a green mage but she could fit into any of them really.

What a title!

My guess for Celica's banner is her as a blue mage using Saint, or whatever it's called now. It's not the last spell she learns, but it is the one I most associate with her. And with her are Masked Knight, Valbar, and Mae as a red mage.

I'm guessing the banner characters will be Celica (with ragnarok/true ragnarok?), Saber, Mei as a blue mage (since she brags about being able to use thunder when she joins you) perhaps they'll add Atlas as an axe user (since Faye can't be an archer so why the hell not?).

I don't need to explain why Celica will be in the banner but since there are enough sword lords as it is they might as well make her a red mage; in fact the only real defining trait of her unique sword in the game is that it gives her the ability to use the true ragnarok spell so it would be stupid to just make it another "Renewal 2 Sword".

Since Saber basically has the same narrative role that Lucas has at the beginning of the story and is a more prominent character throughout he'll likely be included, and he's strong.

It'll either be Boey or Mei for the mage but since the only other female characters in Celica's army are Genny and Sonia (and the three sisters who are already in the game) they'll likely pick Mei for gender balance and unit type variation because it's easier to make her a blue mage for the reason I mentioned at the beginning.

There are a lot of sword units in Celica's army but only Atlas starts out as a villager and can easily become something else but he's still probably intended to be used as a mercenary because of his unique victory pose.  Since they already showed that they don't care whether a unit can actually use that class when it comes to villagers they might as well just give him an axe (an enemy only weapon in Echoes) since it suits him anyway and increases the banner's unit type variety. And his design is cool.

The other likely ones would be from Valbar's group.

The reason why the remaining characters are unlikely is that the masked knight is just kind of spoilery, Nomah is easy to miss, to get Sonia or Deen you have to kill the other one and they have no real presence in the story and then there's Jesse, another optional character with little presence.

Edited by Evat

Nah, she's gonna be broken like she is in my avatar. Who needs Distant Counter and Close Counter when you come with both lol!

Definitely Red Mage, since Ragnarok is her thing. She's the only person other than Delthea that can learn it. I think they'll just put in regular Ragnarok instead of True Ragnarok, however.

I'm thinking the banner will be Celica (Red Mage), Mae (Blue Mage), Saber (Red Sword), and Atlas (???). Or they might put in Genny instead of Mae for a staffbot lel.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I might be wrong, but I believe the Masked Knight will keep his mask.

In Echoes, even when he reveals his identity to Celica, he continues to keep his mask on. (Not sure why since I don't know Japanese too well but that's what I've been noticing). Compared to Lucina, she kept her mask off once she revealed her identity and joined Chrom's army. As for Celica, Ragnarok seems most likely, but wasn't there also a sword she exclusively wields? (I think it was called "The Zofia"?) One thing I know for sure is that that sword gave access to True Ragnarok.

Also yeah. That is one big title. Up to you if you wanna shorten that, but I'm just saying.

Red Mage with Ragnarok would definitely be the coolest way to do it. Given that other ultimate weapons include Excalibur, Aura, Parthia, and Hauteclere, just due to being ultimate weapons rather than exclusive ones, Ragnarok would fit perfectly as an ultimate weapon (upgraded from Bolganone, which is fitting).

14 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I might be wrong, but I believe the Masked Knight will keep his mask.

In Echoes, even when he reveals his identity to Celica, he continues to keep his mask on. (Not sure why since I don't know Japanese too well but that's what I've been noticing). Compared to Lucina, she kept her mask off once she revealed her identity and joined Chrom's army. As for Celica, Ragnarok seems most likely, but wasn't there also a sword she exclusively wields? (I think it was called "The Zofia"?) One thing I know for sure is that that sword gave access to True Ragnarok.

Also yeah. That is one big title. Up to you if you wanna shorten that, but I'm just saying.

Spoiler

It's to continue to keep his identity a secret, since everyone thinks he's dead, which is to his advantage. Of course, if you're traveling with Celica, such stealth becomes pointless when it comes to not getting killed, but at least he can continue to pretend to be dead.

Also, in his A Support with Celica, Celica says she liked him better with the mask on, since he was much more reliable and cool, so he does as she asks. Dorky ass guy.

56 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

What a title!

My guess for Celica's banner is her as a blue mage using Saint, or whatever it's called now. It's not the last spell she learns, but it is the one I most associate with her. And with her are Masked Knight, Valbar, and Mae as a red mage.

Not so sure about that, I think she'll be a Red Sword Unit like Alm. However, I think she'll have a personal weapon (perhaps The Zophia?) that will allow her to have a built in distant counter effect that will target resistance. That way you'll have the whole Mage Knight vibe going on that would distinguish her from the other Lords. 

Maybe her personal weapon will allow her to attack at 1-2 range (close range would target defense where long range would target resistance) if they don't end up going for the whole distant counter thing. 

She may come with Mae and Boey and either Saber or Genny. That's my guess.

Edited by Leif

3 minutes ago, Leif said:

Maybe her personal weapon will allow her to attack at 1-2 range (close range would target defense where long range would target resistance) if they don't end up going for the whole distant counter thing. 

That's actually kinda broken though. 1-2 range is too flexible on player phase.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That's actually kinda broken though. 1-2 range is too flexible on player phase.

Yeah, maybe she won't be able to counterattack when attacked by a ranged unit. I am just throwing out ideas. I still stand by the fact that they will definitely incorporate aspects of the Priestess class for Celica. It would be a waste if IS didn't.

If they add Mae and Boey into the banner, they'll have to give them unique spells or skills that would distinguish them from Linde, Nino, Soren, etc.

Perhaps Mae will have the Seraphim spell and Boey the Arrow spell?

Just now, Leif said:

Yeah, maybe she won't be able to counterattack when attacked by a ranged unit. I am just throwing out ideas. I still stand by the fact that they will definitely incorporate aspects of the Priestess class for Celica. It would be a waste if IS didn't.

If they add Mae and Boey into the banner, they'll have to give them unique spells or skills that would distinguish them from Linde, Nino, Soren, etc.

Perhaps Mae will have the Seraphim spell and Boey the Arrow spell?

Well there's no Sword Robin in the game yet, either.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well there's no Sword Robin in the game yet, either.

That's a valid point. Maybe they'll add a Levin Sword!Robin later when the whole CYL event begins. This is speculation after all. 

Celica's banner will most definitely be all magic based since Alm had no magic users in his banner. That's why I think they'll give her some sort of unique magic perk. Maybe she'll just end up as a red mage with Ragnarok?

Just now, Leif said:

That's a valid point. Maybe they'll add a Levin Sword!Robin later when the whole CYL event begins. This is speculation after all. 

The Christmas Robin in the game files is holding a Christmas tree as a weapon, so that might be where our Sword Robin went.

I figured they'd leave the Masked Knight until another banner. 

I didn't know about her weapon so just guessed at that one - I went green tome since I couldn't remember what she actually used. 

I figure it'd be a paralogue, though I want it to be more story, since every other game that's been added properly so far got story. I'm also hoping the other games get their own story chapters when they come along. 

Okay, so Celica will most likely be a Red Mage (could end up a swordy, but they did that with Alm already so mage would be a good way to differentiate Celica), and have Ragnarok (With Built-In Close Counter, because it's about time something got that) / Sol (I dunno, it's what I thought of first) / Fury (because magic costs HP in Echoes) / Renewal (counteracts Fury). I could see her not being Red, but I don't think that'll happen.

For the rest of the banner, I'm betting Mae/Boey (I don't see both getting in... though I wouldn't mind being wrong), Genny (Please Have Invoke Please Have Invoke Please Have Invoke) and either Mask Horse Dude (Because he's new for Echoes, and Faye is new for Echoes and got in on Alm's so I could see it happening) or Saber (He's... I dunno who he is, but he has an eyepatch).

I really want to get a Main Story chapter for Celica's banner, if only because we didn't get a chapter for Alm's.

I think Celica will be a Red Mage. Seems more likely.

About the masked knight... I don't know... Maybe ? Perhaps like Lucina. We'll see.

And I think this will be a paralogue.

1 hour ago, Leif said:

The game UI doesn't make this possible. Unit placement using the drag interface becomes ambiguous due to the fact that the UI requires the player to indicate at most a path and a target, but not a tile to end movement on.

1 hour ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Okay, so Celica will most likely be a Red Mage (could end up a swordy, but they did that with Alm already so mage would be a good way to differentiate Celica), and have Ragnarok (With Built-In Close Counter, because it's about time something got that) / Sol (I dunno, it's what I thought of first) / Fury (because magic costs HP in Echoes) / Renewal (counteracts Fury). I could see her not being Red, but I don't think that'll happen.

The only way that could get closer to Echoes is if she has Swap instead of Sol since her sword has that as a built in skill (auto HP recovery too).

10 minutes ago, Evat said:

The only way that could get closer to Echoes is if she has Swap instead of Sol since her sword has that as a built in skill (auto HP recovery too).

Really? I was trying for accuracy (see: Fury) except for Ragnarok (I just want a weapon with Close Counter built into it, since we have several Distant Counter weapons), so that's really nice to hear. Thanks, mate.

I had just gone with Sol to simulate Nosferatu's HP-recovery effect, since I think that's something Celica gets (and to counter Fury's self-damage), but Swap would be pretty good too, haha.

Now, I just need for Genny with Invoke to get on the banner and I'll definitely be pulling on this banner.