Dolphin crashes after a few minutes.

I used to be able to play games perfectly on Dolphin, but now, after a few minutes of playing, my Dolphin emulator says no-no and just crashes. Dolphin.Exe has stopped working. I am not a computer tech person. I did some digging on dolphin forums, but they all used pretty big words, that I just don't understand. I'm sad too, because I really love playing games on this emulator. I have already tried re-installing the emulator which doesn't work.  Does anyone else have any idea?

I'm no good with computer stuff, but how long has it been since you used Dolphin when it worked fine? Maybe you have downloaded/ filled up your computer with a bunch of things that would cause it to not perform as well as it did in the past?

Maybe try to delete some things that you don't need or want anymore.

5 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I'm no good with computer stuff, but how long has it been since you used Dolphin when it worked fine? Maybe you have downloaded/ filled up your computer with a bunch of things that would cause it to not perform as well as it did in the past?

Maybe try to delete some things that you don't need or want anymore.

I don't really know, And I really don't have stuff that I didn't have before. And on the computer that I no longer use, it worked fine, and it had all sort of Junk on it.

That's okay, my Path of Radiance ROM up and got corrupted on me. And the only way for me to get it back is if I do something that is only really worth it if I were a ROM distributor, which I am certainly not. If it weren't for the fact I would have to re-download WinRar to get it, it wouldn't be a huge deal, but because most ROMs of PoR are .7zip files, I do, and it's a pain in the ass.

On 5/2/2017 at 0:14 PM, Hylian Air Force said:

That's okay, my Path of Radiance ROM up and got corrupted on me. And the only way for me to get it back is if I do something that is only really worth it if I were a ROM distributor, which I am certainly not. If it weren't for the fact I would have to re-download WinRar to get it, it wouldn't be a huge deal, but because most ROMs of PoR are .7zip files, I do, and it's a pain in the ass.

Why are you using WinRar? Use the 7zip program instead. It's free and easy to use.

Edited by In The Beginning

I used to have an issue when running FE10 where it would randomly crash. It was frustrating when I was on HM, about to finish the chapter- and boom.

Funny thing, it used to crash pretty much only when using Galdrs.