Dolphin Emulator help - How can I make the game look good?

I'm running Dolphin 4.0 and I just got Radiant Dawn. It runs smoothly, but my main problem is that it's kind of ugly. What I mean is that the emulator runs it to be a little pixelly, mainly in conversation scenes like here: http://imgur.com/IqnCRoz

As you can see, the hair in particular is pixelly. In the game when I'm actually fighting, icons and unit portraits are also quite pixelly too (seen here http://imgur.com/mrOESil). How can I make this game look better? If it helps, my specs are:

• Nvidia GTX 960M
  • Intel Core i5 6th Gen 6300HQ (2.30 GHz)
  • 16 GB memory
  • 128 GB SDD
  • 1TB HDD
Edited by Platysaur

Its been a while since I played RD, but I don't remember the graphics being all that much better on my TV. It always looked a little on the pixel-ey side to me. But then again I never messed with the resolution so idk if I could have made it better that way.

But none of that actually helps you solve your problem, so, sorry.  Good luck and whatnot.

14 hours ago, Platysaur said:

I'll give that a try, thanks.

EDIT: Didn't help :(

Turn Anti-Aliasing to 8xMSAA and Anisotropic Filtering to 16x. If those settings don't work, try playing with them a bit. If that doesn't help, then it's possible that Dolphin just can't emulate the game 100% perfectly. 

Edited by Deltre