Mila's Turnwheel just crashed my game.

I was in the dungeon of Chapter 6, squaring off against the dragons on the 9th floor. A bullshit miss messes me up, so I turn time back with the Turnwheel. The game freezes when I do so, and is forced to shut down by the system. I lose over four hours of progress.

Be careful when using the wheel.

Times like this, I wish the auto-save from GBA was still in the game.

Could just be more of a system problem. I too have had my 3DS freeze up when doing normal gameplay things. Heck, my Switch froze once when i opened the menu in Breath of the Wild.

Unless it's a problem that happens over and over, i wouldn't blame the Turnwheel just yet.

Just a warning: you're not allowed profanity in thread titles, so I don't think the thread tag is exactly appropriate.

But yeah, sounds like a freak error. I saw one person LP-ing Fates on youtube and the game crashed twice (funnily, both times when he was talking to Izana in My Castle). After the second time he re-inserted the SD card and everything went fine after that. 

Oh my. I hope that Intelligent Systems or Nintendo will might make a new patch to fix that glitch soon. I kinda wondered if we'll might get the same glitch that happened in Chapter 6 for the international releases as well?

Edited by King Marth 64

Yeah, I had my copy of kirby tripple delux crash twice within the first two hours. I reinsertend the cartredge, and had zero problems after that (and I spent a LOT of time playing tripple delux.

• 1 month later...

I know this is an old thread, but this just happened to me on the 6th floor.

I'm curious, Did you use Mila's Turwheel to scroll all the way back to the very beginning of the fight?  That's what I did when it crashed, and I wonder if there is some kind of bug for scrolling too far into the past that the game doesn't understand.

Hmm, B9, huh?

@DoesntKnowHowToPlay

Was it against Fire Dragons as well?

I have experienced the wonky cursor before. Usually happens when a character dies and I rewind, then the cursor flies to the top-left corner (or one of the corners), but thankfully it snaps back to the battle map.

Hmm, I got a freeze when I rewinded in the Secret Shrine.

Cursor went off screen in the top left corner and my screens went black. Had to force the power off.

Only thing I can think of is I went back to the very start of battle. It was only 1 turn ago too.