So what DLC you getting?

Are you getting any DLC?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting any DLC?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If yes, how are you going to purchase it?

• Season pass
    • Just getting what I want
    • Not getting DLC

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna be honest, I'm definitely getting the season pass, for both completionist reasons and genuine interest in some of the content. In regards to the Overclass DLC, I kinda don't think it was really necessary for the classes that already have three stages as it is. Mage, Cleric, and Pegasus Knight, though, I do enjoy the Overclasses for, since the symmetry with the other standard class lines makes me happy... except the rest of the DLC re-breaks that symmetry. Oh well.

And I'm absolutely getting the Cipher DLC. Four more entire playable characters with unique art and character models is absolutely something I'm interested in. I dunno if they'll have supports or anything, and I don't really think I should get my hopes up in that regard, but still, they'd be nice to have. I am a little frustrated that it seems like you're not gonna have complete control over who goes with what team, since ideally I'd give Emma and Yuzu to Alm and Shade and Lando to Celica to balance out their respective teams a little better, but eh, what can ya do?

I would get the season pass, but i'm a bit short on $$$ so i can't sadly. Well anyway, i'l probably be getting the late-game grinding DLC, Overclasses and Cipher first, then the Deliverence and early-grind later for completion's sake.