SF Orbs Giveaway: Winners and Pulls

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Fei Mao said:

@Rezzy @VincentASM Thanks again for the giveaway, you guys are the MVP.

Hide contents

YtgWFwf.png

Since you guys made me feel lucky I decided to try the POR banner again with my own orbs.

qAet5cW.png

One more time

buW0lRy.png

2 hours ago, Fei Mao said:

Unfortunately Ike and Titania have -ATK +SPD though LInde is +ATK -SPD still happy to get them though.

Thanks!

Wow, that's some Rezzy luck right there, Ike's so good that even - Atk is still usable, especially with +Spd.  You could try adding Fury or vanilla +Atk to compensate.

43 minutes ago, Birdy said:

I can't believe I won, this normally never happens xD. And I actually got really lucky in the pull aswell!

Congrats!  What natures do they have?

It's nice to see both get lucky with 5*!

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats!  What natures do they have?

It's nice to see both get lucky with 5*!

Hector is +RES -HP, Ogma is +ATK -DEF. I might merge Hector with my other Hector, though giving Distant Counter to someone sure is tempting... Ogma is probably going to be inheriting his Brave Sword + to someone :).

Anyway, thanks to you in particular @Rezzy for this! ^^

43 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Hector is +RES -HP, Ogma is +ATK -DEF. I might merge Hector with my other Hector, though giving Distant Counter to someone sure is tempting... Ogma is probably going to be inheriting his Brave Sword + to someone :).

Anyway, thanks to you in particular @Rezzy for this! ^^

I see you've escaped the curse, although if you do decide to use Ogma, I think that's one of the best natures for him.

37 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Congrats to the winners and good on Rezzy for the generosity! I'd of entered too but I'm an iOS player.

3 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

It's your birthday tomorrow?? :O Happy early birthday!

Also, congrats to the winners! 

I didn't enter because I don't have an Android. 
@VincentASM -May I inquire as to whether Apple users will also potentially have similar events?

Ultimately, it's up to Vincent, but I'm tempted to do another for Apple.

GG to the winners, hoping you get some good pulls!

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't win... :(

I guess no birthday for me... (I'll be all by myself with nothing to do and the weather will be nasty)

Good luck with any pulls, I guess. Sorry, I guess I got my hopes up too high of something salvaging my special day tomorrow at all. I don't mean to sound like a spoil sport or anything.

Rip us, any compensation I won't be able to enjoy tomorrow either, Got two exams, followed by an all night show thing that is basically a petting zoo *tbh only going to get a exclusive promotional thing* and not being able to go home until some time on Saturday.

Congrats to all the winners! And those are some really lucky pulls too. But the question is...

Spoiler

Has the Rezzy -Atk curse spread?

35 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

Rip us, any compensation I won't be able to enjoy tomorrow either, Got two exams, followed by an all night show thing that is basically a petting zoo *tbh only going to get a exclusive promotional thing* and not being able to go home until some time on Saturday.

Man, exams on your birthday definitely stinks. And an all night thing too? Geez. That means you'll probably have to get some sleep right before that. >_<

Thank you for the giveaway @Rezzy @VincentASM So I choose to pull on Hero banner cus it has a better chance on *5; that is, Ryoma, Azura, Takumi, and Hector. And...

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-05-01-15-35-33.thumb.png.1780434af75b0ba9d14603d44f9f36ee.png

I got 2 of the focus character right away LOL! Never been this lucky for a full 5 pull. Additionally, Chrom as extra for being out of the focus.

This is the best! Thanks again.

11 minutes ago, yucca said:

Thank you for the giveaway @Rezzy @VincentASM So I choose to pull on Hero banner cus it has a better chance on *5; that is, Ryoma, Azura, Takumi, and Hector. And...

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-05-01-15-35-33.thumb.png.1780434af75b0ba9d14603d44f9f36ee.png

I got 2 of the focus character right away LOL! Never been this lucky for a full 5 pull. Additionally, Chrom as extra for being out of the focus.

This is the best! Thanks again.

Wow!  What natures do they have?

I guess my crazy good luck for 5*s I've been having rubbed off on the winners.  That's six 5* in 3 full Pulls, eight, if you count the extras that Fei Mao pulled.

@Fei Mao @Birdy @yucca I think eclipse wanted those posted on the Official Pull thread, too, for posterity.

Edited by Rezzy

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Wow!  What natures do they have?

I guess my crazy good luck for 5*s I've been having rubbed off on the winners.  That's six 5* in 3 full Pulls, eight, if you count the extras that Fei Mao pulled.

@Fei Mao @Birdy @yucca I think eclipse wanted those posted on the Official Pull thread, too, for posterity.

Both Ryoma and Azura are -ATK, but Ryoma's boon is +SPD and Azura's +HP. Chrom's +DEF-RES, which is convenient boon and bane for his stats. At least, I finally have them!

Just now, yucca said:

Both Ryoma and Azura are -ATK, but Ryoma's boon is +SPD and Azura's +HP. Chrom's +DEF-RES, which is convenient boon and bane for his stats. At least, I finally have them!

So we have eight 5* and half of them are -Atk?  I'm really bemused that my exact flavor of luck has transcended to this giveaway.  Congrats, guys!

@Arcanite @MrSmokestack@MaskedAmpharos@eclipse@Anacybele @Vaximillian@Ice Dragon @any Heroes board regulars I forgot.  This Rezzy luck right here.

I'm glad this turned out well, -Atk 5* are still 5*, and this is more than I guessed ever would had shown up.  If there's enough demand, I might do another one soon, maybe include Apple next time.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

So we have eight 5* and half of them are -Atk?  I'm really bemused that my exact flavor of luck has transcended to this giveaway.  Congrats, guys!

@Arcanite @MrSmokestack@MaskedAmpharos@eclipse@Anacybele @Vaximillian@Ice Dragon @any Heroes board regulars I forgot.  This Rezzy luck right here.

I'm glad this turned out well, -Atk 5* are still 5*, and this is more than I guessed ever would had shown up.  If there's enough demand, I might do another one soon, maybe include Apple next time.

That's nice of you, Rezzy! Though we shouldn't really demand it, since it's asking you to spend more money just for us.

43 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm genuinely scared of you now.......

I think I'm going to hold off on pulling until this hostile luck dies down. What do I need to do to gain your favor, Rezzy?

Eat my vitamins? 

Take my medication? 

Make sure I get a routine physical? 

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm genuinely scared of you now.......

I think I'm going to hold off on pulling until this hostile luck dies down. What do I need to do to gain your favor, Rezzy?

Eat my vitamins? 

Take my medication? 

Make sure I get a routine physical? 

Join Team Leo

I didn't know I had ascended to godhood.  Or maybe, Anna, my middle name, oh, it all makes sense, now.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I didn't know I had ascended to godhood.  Or maybe, Anna, my middle name, oh, it all makes sense, now.

My sister is called Anna, she will (hopefully) protect (some of) us from your curse. Maybe.

Also everybody should join Team Julia, obviously.

Damn those are some really nice pulls :O congrats to all of you!

The curse of @Rezzy has already struck me (-Atk Effie and -Atk Eldigan), so hopefully I'm safe for the foreseeable future with my own pulls. 

So the Curse of Rezzy has been proven to be real, and it's now confirmed that she can pass her cursed sorcery to others by providing them with her orbs... That's the plot for FE Switch right there. Can you turn into a dragon @Rezzy?

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Or maybe, Anna, my middle name, oh, it all makes sense, now.

YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS ANNA!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

Spoiler

I.....

Spoiler

you...........

Spoiler

but....................

Spoiler

I don't even know what to say.............

Spoiler

I worshiped you from the beginning of the game, but when I left you for Sharena, you cursed my Effie with -Atk!

EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME ANNA!

I MEANT NO HARM!!!!

Must I join team Leo to regain your favor?

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS ANNA!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

Hide contents

I.....

Hide contents

you...........

Hide contents

but....................

Hide contents

I don't even know what to say.............

Hide contents

I worshiped you from the beginning of the game, but when I left you for Sharena, you cursed my Effie with -Atk!

EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME ANNA!

I MEANT NO HARM!!!!

Must I join team Leo to regain your favor?

Well, Ann, which is close enough.  The missing A stands for the - Attack.

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So the Curse of Rezzy has been proven to be real, and it's now confirmed that she can pass her cursed sorcery to others by providing them with her orbs... That's the plot for FE Switch right there. Can you turn into a dragon @Rezzy?

Possibly

6 minutes ago, Otorio said:

I, too, can confirm that I was hit by the curse of @Rezzy simply by being in the same thread as her. All three of my Hectors have been -Atk.

Who in the world can stop her now....

Bow before your Queen!

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think you're the only person I fear more than Eclipse

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think you're the only person I fear more than Eclipse