FE4 (and eventually FE5) Anthology + 4Koma Translations

Welcome to more FE4 (and eventually FE5) manga translations! This time, Anthologies and 4Komas!

How this is going to be set up: I'm working on these one at a time per book (choosing each new book at random), so each story will be zipped by itself. The file names will end after their page count with the abbreviations of their respective title, so if you plan to dump them all in the same folder, you'll still see where each new story begins and ends. Folders are numbered by the number story before the title so they stay in order and don't end up auto sorted by name and out of book order.
Once we complete a book, they'll all be zipped together, and until then individually uploaded.

Some of these are utter crack and just silly nonsense, others are completely (or mostly) serious stories, and some are a bit of both - so expect a little bit of everything!

Enix Supercomic Gekijoh Vol. 7:

My Personal Guardian (Noish/Aira)
To Rally Courage (Sylvia centric, implied Alec/Sylvia)

Please let us know of any mistakes so they can be fixed!

Edited by Jugdral Defender

(Love your signature BTW)

What exactly are those books? Would you mind telling me?

thanks for translating! i read the one with ayra and noish, it was... interesting

but I do have to second the "what is this"

what is this

3 hours ago, OliKad said:

(Love your signature BTW)

What exactly are those books? Would you mind telling me?

They're just Japanese fan made anthology books with people making short stories about their characters of choice (and some are 4Komas, some are mixed). As stated below, there are TONS of these books, but you'll see recurring authors and hopefully like me even start to recognize art styles (because I love buying new books, opening them and going I LOVE THIS ARTIST)!

3 hours ago, unique said:

thanks for translating! i read the one with ayra and noish, it was... interesting

but I do have to second the "what is this"

what is this

You'll find a lot of interesting as well weird stories in these. Neither of the first two are what I'd call weird out of everything I've seen... and there are a lot of these books.

I don't personally mind Alec/Sylvia and don't care either way for it, but I really like the way Sylvia is written in that particular story, and it's always interesting seeing so many different interpretations of these characters. :'l

Also it's a nice feeling to finally get these out but also during FE4's anniversary month.

29 minutes ago, Great Dane said:

I'm curious, how recent/old are these? They seem pretty interesting, that's for sure.

Some of these are as old as like 1997 iirc? The first book we're doing is from 1998. So... very old.

7 hours ago, TheEnd said:

This suits my purposes just fine, keep those coming

Sorry my buddy, Oosawa is still main priority. I plan to catch up when we miss months as usual. FE5's manga is shorter by a lot, so I don't want to rush it and it be all over so soon. :') But these are cute fun comics along the way while everyone's waiting for the big stuff. ^o^

TE voice in the distance: Jade stop catching up
Jade reply in the distance: I will never stop catching up

I was wondering when you'd show up.

Edited by Jugdral Defender