Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation PMU

Shigure

Hello, Exalt on the keyboard and today I am willing to try something different, my friend suggested a PMU or a Draft but since I know nothing about Draft rules for any game, I decided to go with PMU.

~NOTES!

I have access to all the DLC Classes except for Dark Falcon, I have 2 Dread Scrolls, 1 Vanguard Brand, 1 Exalt's Brand, 1 Hero's Brand and Witch/Ballistician Class.

You can pick their class whether it be a DLC Class or a normal Class, keep in mind that I have limited amounts of the DLC Scrolls so your request might not be fulfilled.

I'm gonna go ahead and say you can pick my Avatar's Gender and Class, their name will remain Exalt, however, you may pick their Wife/Husband.

You may also pick any other character's Wife/Husband as well as their child's class if chosen.

Also, I don't know if I'm gonna post my experience with the game.

EXTRAS:

Difficulty: Hard/Classic

Grinding is allowed, I'm not gonna sit here and babysit characters like Laslow and Peri who join so late into the game that babysitting them will be a hassle, don't worry, I'm not gonna go overboard with it.

I think that's all, au revoir!

Male Corrin, default appearance, green hair. His wife shall be... Ooh, how about Sakura? Also, she'll be an Adventurer (your Corrin shall has an Outlaw talent).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

23 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Male Corrin, default appearance, green hair. His wife shall be... Ooh, how about Sakura? Also, she'll be an Adventurer (your Corrin shall has an Outlaw talent).

The Younger Male Corrin or Buff Male Corrin?

2 minutes ago, Exalt said:

The Younger Male Corrin or Buff Male Corrin?

The younger one. Also, for Boon and Bane, HP boon and Skill bane.

• 1 month later...