Unit Concept: Legault

how do i start one of these again
New concept! 
Legault!
Go!
dont hate me please

Unit: Legault, The Hurricane

Help Description: Original member of the Black Fang who hates corruption. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade

Summoned Quote: 

"Name's Legault, seems like you have quite the ragtag group with you. Guess I'll tag along."

Status Screen Quotes:

[3S]: "I'm called the Hurricane, y'know, cause I'm fast."
[3S]: "I miss the old Fang..." 
[3S]: "Don't know why you chose me of all people, but I won't complain."
[3S]: "Pfffffft."
[4S]: "In the Black Fang, I was the House Cleaner. Awful job."
[4S]: "I'm not the strongest or the smartest, but I fight the dirtiest."
[5S]: "Lloyd, Linus, Uhai, and poor little Nino..."
[5S]: "My oh my... Fools aplenty. That includes me, too."

Home Screen Quotes:

"What's on your mind? As the de facto leader of this merry band, I can't have you going and working yourself to death, now can I?"
"Don't worry, as long as I'm on your side, I won't rob this castle blind. Probably."
"I've heard disturbing rumors that our enemy is being controlled by a greater force. I only hope these are false, otherwise, I don't know if I could do my job."
"Back in my world, I used to be a member of a band of mercenaries called the Black Fang. Until a sorceror named Nergal tainted the group beyond repair."
"Have you seen a little girl about this tall, with bright green hair recently? She's sorta like a niece to me, since her 'mother' was an insufferable witch."

Levelling Up:

"Please stop laughing." (+0, +1 Points)
"This is fine." (+2, +3 Points)
"Maybe too much?" (+4, +5 Points)

Turn Action:

"Really?"
"Sure."
"Why not?"

Critical/Special Trigger Quotes:

"And a one, and a two, and a-"
"Looks like you slipped up."
"Time to clean house."
"No use running."

Death Quote:

"Oops."

Movement Type: Infantary

5S Level 1 Stats: [No IV's/Weapons/Skills]
17/8/11/3/7

5S Level 40 Stats: [No IV's/Weapons/Skills]
39/27/36/18/27

5S Skills:

Weapon: Hurricane Dagger ///Exclusive/// [Mt: 7, Rng: 2, After combat, enemies within 2 spaces of foe take 7 damage. For each foe affected, unit gains Def/Res +3 through next actions.
Assist: N/A
Special: Growing Wind [Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). Charge: 5]

A: N/A
B: Seal Def 3 [After combat, foe suffers Def-7 through its next action]
C: Spur Spd 3 [Grants adjacent allies Spd+4 through their next actions at the start of each turn]

Comments: So, once again, I've based Legault off of his initial appearance in Blazing Blade, with a low defense stat, but high speed and resistance, alongside decent health and attack. For his kit, I based it heavily on his 'Hurricane' motif, much like how Jaffar's is based on his as the 'Angel of Death' ow the edge, as well as having Seal Def to compensate for how his dagger doesn't directly debuff enemies, but instead relies on the enemy team being grouped up as a means of getting the maximum possible value off of the Def/Res bonus. Anyways, please leave all your criticisms and comments below, and be sure to leave a request for what unit you want to see next!

Changelog: