My FE4 Hack Here

Naglfar94

Uh well after all the time spent on it finally, finally I feel it is ready and completed. The final version of my Fire Emblem hack project. I call it Fire Emblem 4: Overpowered. As the name suggests things are overpowered in this hack in fact everything is player characters and enemies especially everything is inflated in some way affectively becoming broken. 

Now the concept of my hack may turn a few of you off due to it`s nature but my earlier version actually had some people actually love the overpowered characters and stuff. So I hope more will feel the same with this final one. This is my first ever hack and it really isn`t supposed to be all that serious a project if it was I would have done something much large scale than this. This hack is pretty much for a few laughs as some of the edits I did are crazy as heck this is pretty much fire emblem on crack or something haha Sigurd`s hair is even purple in this.

This hack was largely done out of my love of Holy Weapons I always loved how epic it was in FE4 when you fought against someone like Ishtar or someone and you would face them down with a holy weapon or your own and that epic white flash would come across the screen for both of you. I`ll make a short list of changes in this hack here the rest you can see in the readme file I have included with the patch please do read the readme there is vital info inside that needs to be known and I address a few things about the hack in there too.

Also another note about this hack it can be patched to english with an english I tested it by downloading an english patch from here it works. Because I have had many people constantly ask me is there an english patch for this hack so yes you can patch over it again and turn it english everything remains intact in the hack.

Patch Download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/92uwlx62xjb25dq/FE4_Overpowered_patch.zip

*Almost everyone has a holy weapon enemies included there are also fake holy weapons in here most are strong silver weapons or magic spells that give the same bonuses but have inferior attack power and accuracy.

*Almost every deleted or unused skill or item are brought back here everything from the Silence Sword to Darkness Sword skill and Holy Sword. Ah and the Great Arch is revived here too basically the strongest Ballista type enemy that just never made it in the final release of the original game don`t know why. I woulda have included the charm staff and thief staff too but those are impossible since they just lock the thing up and freeze it.

*Substitute characters don`t suck anymore. They are actually worth using however still inferior in ways to the regular children. they have inferior skill sets most of them and in this game skills are vital especially stuff like awareness and charisma. Awareness is a godsend in this hack because a lot of weapons now do extra damage to certain classes or enemies have the critical skill which is insta death so pay attention to special skills.

*More love options. Altenna can now be paired up and Yuria can too no more relying on the jealousy system you can pair her up normally. The substitute units can also be paired with literally anyone yes even sibling pairups so yep sums that up.

*Oddly colored maps yeah remember how I said this is like if fire emblem is on crack or something I think the colors of some of the maps I did shows that for sure don`t be shocked at weird colored water and stuff.

*you can now do the triangle attack there are 2 sets Fin, Ethlin & Cuan and then there is Celice, Leaf & Aless

*Almost everyone can class change so keep an eye for that. Even pre promoted units like Cuan or Hannibal can change classes. Also Diadora can class change too no longer is she locked to Shaman. Speaking of Diadora you can now sell her Circlet.

*Almost every Holy Weapon can be sold and passed around. Most all Holy weapons are merely A rank weapons now. The only ones I left locked are Naga and Loptousu because they are both way too OP even for this game standards to just be passed around. So be careful with Loptousu as you only get 1 from a village and the person must have major Lopto blood to use if not you are screwed as ya can`t sell it in the shop. If you are curious to what village it`s the village on chapter 9 that has Loptousu your gonna want that. But keep it away from Tyrfing and Naga yes Tyrfing negates Lopto`s affects so only 2 threats and well..critical hits those will do it. 

Anyway I think that about sums up this hack again be sure to check the readme file and hope some of you actually enjoy this little silly project. I`ll leave a few screen shots and video footage of the gameplay so you can see how it plays out as I am also recording gameplay of it to show it off.

59105f5ebe7ee_Fire_Emblem_-_Seisen_no_Keifu201603_2021-56-14.png.48a8ac8d3cb85743be8d403af5b443ec.png     59105f8f154fd_Fire_Emblem_-_Seisen_no_Keifu201606_0400-00-14.png.9bf4cbb9782308ec1ce10b29ce17b048.png   59105fb7609d1_Fire_Emblem_-_Seisen_no_Keifu201606_1715-36-39.png.76177fc580e8123453083123c3f653bd.png  59105fdae9313_Fire_Emblem_-_Seisen_no_Keifu201603_2021-56-47.png.87f019d96304d2afa103be6761a7fab5.png

Edited by Naglfar94

4 hours ago, Yeri298 said:

I'll try it

Alright hope you have fun with this wild random project of mine haha thank ya.

7 hours ago, celice221 said:

well i do love fire emblem 4 so anythin fire emblem 4 hack ill play it 

Same here love FE4. Anyway hope you enjoy this silly little hack of mine Lol it`s. Wild to say the least Lol beware of the death dancers and bards on the prologue chapter they`ll give you a lot of trouble. Thanks for giving it a go and good luck!

Why did you change the colors? And the ones you did change look really bad since they clash. You've taken a lot of the depth in the sprites and just filled it in with one color, and sometimes they don't even match, like Sigurd. This is even worse for the maps since you didn't even change the entire tileset, just a few.

25 minutes ago, Lord of Gabriel Knight said:

Why did you change the colors? And the ones you did change look really bad since they clash. You've taken a lot of the depth in the sprites and just filled it in with one color, and sometimes they don't even match, like Sigurd. This is even worse for the maps since you didn't even change the entire tileset, just a few.

Well the maps aren`t the best lookin thing around I`ll admit that and I was messing around with them. The colors on the 1st prologue map were supposed to be like autumn based colors it was supposed to be an autumn map. But it came out sorta terrible. However some stuff was intentional some maps I wanted`em to look crazy and wild as I stated a lot of the stuff is just for the laughs and to be weird as heck some some stuff is gonna be absolutely ridiculous in this. Fear not though I didn`t mess around with all of the maps colors.

As for the sprites of the characters if you are referring to the battle sprites some of their pallets are different as I wanted them to match as close as possible to how your units look like Edean`s queen sprite is no longer generic now. Sigurd`s purple hair I did so to make him more match Ethlin`s hair color a bit. But thank ya for pointing that out Lol I am aware some of my colors look like crap XD Next time I won`t repeat the same mistake on a more larger scale serious toned hack.

59 minutes ago, celice221 said:

lol ik omg those stats on those dancers and i nvr seen dancers destroyin villages

Yeah haha told ya they are deadly. But killable I use Sigurd all the time to take them out. Cuan works well too and his awareness skill will block out their sword skills as they hurt a bunch when they hit. Sigurd and the Lenster trio will be your best friends on the prologue.

8 hours ago, Naglfar94 said:

Well the maps aren`t the best lookin thing around I`ll admit that and I was messing around with them. The colors on the 1st prologue map were supposed to be like autumn based colors it was supposed to be an autumn map. But it came out sorta terrible. However some stuff was intentional some maps I wanted`em to look crazy and wild as I stated a lot of the stuff is just for the laughs and to be weird as heck some some stuff is gonna be absolutely ridiculous in this. Fear not though I didn`t mess around with all of the maps colors.

As for the sprites of the characters if you are referring to the battle sprites some of their pallets are different as I wanted them to match as close as possible to how your units look like Edean`s queen sprite is no longer generic now. Sigurd`s purple hair I did so to make him more match Ethlin`s hair color a bit. But thank ya for pointing that out Lol I am aware some of my colors look like crap XD Next time I won`t repeat the same mistake on a more larger scale serious toned hack.

Yeah haha told ya they are deadly. But killable I use Sigurd all the time to take them out. Cuan works well too and his awareness skill will block out their sword skills as they hurt a bunch when they hit. Sigurd and the Lenster trio will be your best friends on the prologue.

yea i use sigurd,cuan and fin for the dancers and im lovin the hack alrdy on chapter 1

15 hours ago, celice221 said:

yea i use sigurd,cuan and fin for the dancers and im lovin the hack alrdy on chapter 1

oh Awesome! You got through the prologue glad you are liking it so far. Difficulty wise chapter 1 isn`t that tough. I do recommend you put Ira to sleep though with the sleep staff or the scene will just turn ugly fast. There isn`t much tips I can give for chapter 1 just go about things as usual pretty much. I am way on chapter 4 right now midway through. 

anyway hope you continue to enjoy! Ah wait there is one thing  should mention though the village way on chapter 4 you know that village that is known for freezing the game when Sylvia visits? Don`t even bother with that village at all. I didn`t change anything there at all. And Noish already comes in with a defender sword so that village is pointless now. The other villages most of the others ones have goodies worth getting though on various chapters and Blaggi tower has something better than a wind sword there now too when Dew goes.

On 5/10/2017 at 9:01 PM, Naglfar94 said:

oh Awesome! You got through the prologue glad you are liking it so far. Difficulty wise chapter 1 isn`t that tough. I do recommend you put Ira to sleep though with the sleep staff or the scene will just turn ugly fast. There isn`t much tips I can give for chapter 1 just go about things as usual pretty much. I am way on chapter 4 right now midway through. 

anyway hope you continue to enjoy! Ah wait there is one thing  should mention though the village way on chapter 4 you know that village that is known for freezing the game when Sylvia visits? Don`t even bother with that village at all. I didn`t change anything there at all. And Noish already comes in with a defender sword so that village is pointless now. The other villages most of the others ones have goodies worth getting though on various chapters and Blaggi tower has something better than a wind sword there now too when Dew goes.

oh i defintively will be enjoy this more than the original one of fe4

On 5/14/2017 at 8:02 AM, celice221 said:

oh i defintively will be enjoy this more than the original one of fe4

Haha glad ya will and so happy you are having fun with this one. Dunno how far in you are but I`ve made it over halfway through the 2nd gen. The enemies seem to have it out for Oifey Lol he has died twice already good thing for the Valkyrie Staff. Haha when you get there keep Oifey safe haha.

11 hours ago, Naglfar94 said:

Haha glad ya will and so happy you are having fun with this one. Dunno how far in you are but I`ve made it over halfway through the 2nd gen. The enemies seem to have it out for Oifey Lol he has died twice already good thing for the Valkyrie Staff. Haha when you get there keep Oifey safe haha.

im halfway through chapter 3 talkin it slow cause of some of the enemies havin the legendary weapons but boy do i hate thorhammer tome i remember when isshtar had that tome that was a nightmare but beatable its so hard to dodge cause it increases ur accuracy i gave that tome to fin and hes doin critical non stop wit it but im havin fun wit the hack im hopin to reach the 2nd gen soon

5 hours ago, celice221 said:

im halfway through chapter 3 talkin it slow cause of some of the enemies havin the legendary weapons but boy do i hate thorhammer tome i remember when isshtar had that tome that was a nightmare but beatable its so hard to dodge cause it increases ur accuracy i gave that tome to fin and hes doin critical non stop wit it but im havin fun wit the hack im hopin to reach the 2nd gen soon

Oh wow you made it far Lol you have now reached the very purple chapter 3 all that purple please don`t kill me for that Lol spare me. 

but yeah gotta agree there Thor Hammer is the most annoying of them Ishtar with that thing is a nightmare indeed. Very good choice though giving it to Fin it`ll be great on a mounted unit like him since he can hit then move out of the way good choice there. 

On 5/18/2017 at 0:43 PM, Naglfar94 said:

Oh wow you made it far Lol you have now reached the very purple chapter 3 all that purple please don`t kill me for that Lol spare me. 

but yeah gotta agree there Thor Hammer is the most annoying of them Ishtar with that thing is a nightmare indeed. Very good choice though giving it to Fin it`ll be great on a mounted unit like him since he can hit then move out of the way good choice there. 

well i made it to the 2nd gen chapter 7 just started on that i like the fact u decided to give julia a tome when she join and im keep oifaye safe it seems the enemy likes to go after lester lol i just laugh at him dodgin their attacks brings joy to my eyes so anythin i should watch out of in chapter 7

Yo Naglfar94! Fancy running into you here. Your FE4 hack looks really fun. In fact, I think you might have even mentioned it to me the last time we crossed paths on Youtube. Incidentally, I'm currently working on trying to insert Katrina's theme from Romancing Saga 3 into Fire Emblem 7. If When I succeed, I'll let you know.  

Furthermore, I just have to mention how cool it is to see a FE4 hack. Aside from Japanese hackers, I feel like FE4 gets little attention from the hacking community. 

On 5/23/2017 at 8:19 PM, Zalor said:

Yo Naglfar94! Fancy running into you here. Your FE4 hack looks really fun. In fact, I think you might have even mentioned it to me the last time we crossed paths on Youtube. Incidentally, I'm currently working on trying to insert Katrina's theme from Romancing Saga 3 into Fire Emblem 7. If When I succeed, I'll let you know.  

Furthermore, I just have to mention how cool it is to see a FE4 hack. Aside from Japanese hackers, I feel like FE4 gets little attention from the hacking community. 

Oh ah hey there! Wow didn`t expect to see you here! Heh. And yeah I did mention it to you a few times back on youtube. And well it`s done I am even posting full playthrough videos of it up on youtube to show whats different and such and how things play out. Oh you are!? That is awesome I hope it works Romancing Saga has some of the best music love the SaGa series OST`s!! Hey if ya haven`t already you should take a listen to these 2 songs from saga frontier 2 there is feldschlacht III and feldschlacht IV both are wonderful. 

And yeah I really love FE4 and indeed so there aren`t many in the western side of the who hack this game or FE5 aside from translations. Which is pretty saddening as in my opinion the SNES FE games namely FE4 and FE5 there is so much that can be done with`em and the mechanics, gameplay style classes and graphics are much better too. I love the GBA era too to death but I like the SNES ones a lot better so it`s sorta sad to see most hackers are japan only.

On 23/05/2017 at 7:19 PM, Zalor said:

Aside from Japanese hackers, I feel like FE4 gets little attention from the hacking community. 

it's too bad the english community skipped that generation, you can do a lot of cool things in FE4 as it is

to not go off topic, I would suggest to you naglfar94 that you at least take a little more time with more reasonable-looking and less saturated palettes if you mess with them

On 5/26/2017 at 2:33 AM, Naglfar94 said:

Hey if ya haven`t already you should take a listen to these 2 songs from saga frontier 2 there is feldschlacht III and feldschlacht IV both are wonderful. 

Thanks for sending me those tracks, I can't stop listening to them now haha ^_^

Also, I did manage to convert and insert Katrina's theme into Fire Emblem 7. Here is what it sounds like: 

On 5/26/2017 at 5:04 AM, Lamia said:

it's too bad the english community skipped that generation, you can do a lot of cool things in FE4 as it is

to not go off topic, I would suggest to you naglfar94 that you at least take a little more time with more reasonable-looking and less saturated palettes if you mess with them

Yeah thank you Lamia I will do so the next time when I try palettes again. If I ever do another hack I think I`ll have it focus mainly on palettes so I can get better hang of them and such.

8 hours ago, Zalor said:

Thanks for sending me those tracks, I can't stop listening to them now haha ^_^

Also, I did manage to convert and insert Katrina's theme into Fire Emblem 7. Here is what it sounds like: 

Reveal hidden contents

Haha You`re welcome! I knew you would love them! Same thing happened to me when I heard them just couldn`t get enough of them!

Oh you managed to do it huh? Great I`ll take a look at it!

• 6 months later...