Summer Heroes Apperance

Lushen

Hey,

Does anyone have any insight on when the Summer heroes would appear?  I'm not very good at seasonal related events (not even sure what months are in which season), but I'm sure quite a bit of speculation could be done based on previous events (specifically the Spring event). 

With the help of google:

The spring festival started just before April 1st.  This puts it around 10% of the way into Spring.
Summer starts June 21st.  10% into Summer puts us around July 1st. 
Thus, my prediction would be week before, of, or after July 1st.  If I start saving orbs now, I think I could amass ~80 orbs as a F2P given current events of ~20 every two weeks.  Guess I should have been saving earlier. 

<edit> Traditionally we get updates on Mondays.  This would mean either the 26th of June or the 3rd of July (I don't think the week after is very plausible).  Also keep in mind this game is international so don't expect a July 4th celebration event.

I consider this very relevant because I'm very interested in the Summer specials and if Cormag/Elincia comes I need to know whether or not I need to save my orbs.  On that topic, I would speculate that you will need either ~100+ or ~300+ orbs to be in a safe zone for getting the summer characters.  I don't believe Nintendo would release more than 2 of the same color for a limited time event so I'm saying ~100 if you don't get unlucky if the character you want is alone in a focus and ~300 orbs if the character you want is alongside another. 

Edited by Lushen

Based on my experience with Granblue Fantasy(both have oversight from DeNA) I would expect the summer event to be in July, yes, with either an early July or a month-long double focus being the most likely outcomes. One thing to note though is that while Elincia is a possibility, I wouldn't get my hopes up for Cormag. I highly doubt that anyone aside from main or near main characters, or very notable fan favourites(people who stormed the polls like Tharja or Camilla, though the latter is also a near-main character) will even be considered for events like this until those characters have all been accounted for at least once.

I would say end of June or early July.  Summer starts on June 20th, so I would bet a summer event happens close to that time.  

2 hours ago, Ether said:

Based on my experience with Granblue Fantasy(both have oversight from DeNA) I would expect the summer event to be in July, yes, with either an early July or a month-long double focus being the most likely outcomes. One thing to note though is that while Elincia is a possibility, I wouldn't get my hopes up for Cormag. I highly doubt that anyone aside from main or near main characters, or very notable fan favourites(people who stormed the polls like Tharja or Camilla, though the latter is also a near-main character) will even be considered for events like this until those characters have all been accounted for at least once.

Cormag is a possibility because the still haven't released a general Sacred Stones banner and they released an FE7 banner.  Since there are currently only two sacred stones characters and no more lords in sacred stones, I expect a general Sacred Stones banner sometime soon.  If he doesn't appear in the general banner, then it will be quite a long time before we see him. 

EDIT:  Oh, I see what you're saying.  I didn't mean I want cormag for the summer event (although I do).  I was saying if they release regular Elincia/Cormag I'll have to spend orbs which will decrease my odds of getting what I want in the summer banner. 

Edited by Lushen

Since people are speculating on some kind of June marriage-themed banner I'm going to guess July. But even if that's incorrect I'd still bet July, being the height of summer after all. But factually, no, nobody even knows IF we'll get a summer banner, it just seems extremely likely since every other gacha game does it, and we already saw they'll do stuff like skimpy bunny costumes so bring on the bikinis and trunks.