Ursula grudge match live now!

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Gronnwolf F!Robin is an instant Ursula kill button, so I think it's fine for her to revert back to that for this one.

Without Triangle Adept, M!Robin does single digit damage to the Thieves while taking double digits back, if I remember correctly from the original thread.

Gronnraven+ isn't that bad vs Ursula. Klein also kills her fairly nice. It's the red cavalry and green knight that annoy me (Klein can't actually kill the latter even with Olivia support- and I'm fairly sure that counts her Hone Attack).

Besides, if I want Ursula and Anna to get those kills (which apparently, I might not need to worry about here...), I want to avoid an instant kill button.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Gronnraven+ isn't that bad vs Ursula. Klein also kills her fairly nice. It's the red cavalry and green knight that annoy me (Klein can't actually kill the latter even with Olivia support- and I'm fairly sure that counts her Hone Attack).

Besides, if I want Ursula and Anna to get those kills (which apparently, I might not need to worry about here...), I want to avoid an instant kill button.

If Ursula doesn't get ORKO'd, she usually gets Growing Thunder, which is...bad. You can play around Growing Thunder, but it can lose you runs.

The Green Knight gets taken down by magic with a Dancer, so if you can get a physical wall to hold him and the Red Cav off then you should be fine.

I'd just do 9-3 for the kill, yeah.

OK, I managed the victory. My team included Gronnraven+ Robin, Olivia...

Spoiler

Hector and Tharja.

...Hector, you're more awesome.

Tharja, don't think this gets your sister out of being sacrificed for Lilina being in Blade Emblem.

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I can't find the video, but you can literally just put Hector in the range of every ranged unit on the map, and he won't die lol.

Not so sure about the not ranged ones. Tharja bravely took a hit that I don't think Hector could've.

Well, this came out of nowhere. Just when I thought I could take it easy for a few days untill the voting gauntlet...

Cleared the lunatic map with Hector, Nino, Subaki and Ursula/Anna. The last slot was just for quest purposes, as the first three can handle the map just fine. I couldn't clear this last time and didn't feel like training up a 3-star version of Ursula, so the mirror match quest will have to wait a bit.

I have no clue how I will win the mirror match since my entire strategy centred around soren 1-shotting ursala then running away, maybe I could give her B tome breaker but that is assuming that the anti cavalry tome doesn't one shot her   

18 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I have no clue how I will win the mirror match since my entire strategy centred around soren 1-shotting ursala then running away, maybe I could give her B tome breaker but that is assuming that the anti cavalry tome doesn't one shot her   

Just go kill the Ursula in Chapter 9-3, since you don't have to do it deathless.

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Just go kill the Ursula in Chapter 9-3, since you don't have to do it deathless.

That is a good point, I completely forgot there was an ursala that was level 40 outside of the great hero battles since there wasnt with robin and navarre

Was it just me or was this GHB a piece of cake compared to Xander? Maybe it's just my team, but jeez that was simple. Hector was pretty much a win button and I'm like 99% sure that the Red Cav is only there to be able to put a dent in Hector.

26 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Right - will probably use Anna to kill her in that chapter on normal mode as she is 3* lv.15 right now and I dont really want to grind her up any time soon.

I didnt get to ask this when it first came around but.... Could anyone help me with figureing out how to do with lunatic ursula? nearly all my best units are infantry and those poisin daggers screw me up... Ill show my heroes later.

For the Lunatic version I used: Kagero, Ursula, Xander and Azura.

- Azura is only for dancing so Olivia/Ninian can replace her even as level 1.
- Ursula was for the vs Ursula thingy. Any good green mage can replace her too. And Probably Reinhardt as well. I know a trained Robin!F works.
- Kagero can easily be replaced with Setsuna or a daggerbreaker mage. Though I guess that's hard to accomplice with the skill coming from Kagero in the first place. My 4* -atk Kagero was good enough.
- Xander can be replaced with another tanky red dude. His movement was just nice and he's not vulnerable vs poison daggers. Eldigan or Stahl seem to be good enough to function very similar.

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm really struggling with getting Ursula to kill herself. She either dies to another character or kills my Ursula. Darn it all. I'm waiting for MKV in the hopes I can get some tips.

(What level is Ursula in Lunatic mode of her chapter? If she's 40, that would be very useful).

Do you have any red horseman with roughly 29 total defense and Swap i.e. 4* Stahl?

I think it's possible with a 3* Stahl, but you might want to put a HP seal on him or give him an attack seal to finish off the thieves faster. I just woke up and was stupid and tried using Eldigan. Guess who doesn't have Swap? Also, if you've given F!Robin Gronnraven+ for whatever reason, she can destroy the green knight in 2 turns with Olivia's help.

Pretty much any non-infantry with 33 defense or can at least take 1-3 chip damage will laugh at the Poison Dagger thieves. Unfortunately, none of the blue cavaliers have that kind of defense except for Abel and Jagen who at neutral defense, only have 25 defense as 5* units, so you'd need +Def versions of them who have 28 defense. Camus, please grace us with your physical... -ness sooner.

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Thany said:

I didnt get to ask this when it first came around but.... Could anyone help me with figureing out how to do with lunatic ursula? nearly all my best units are infantry and those poisin daggers screw me up... Ill show my heroes later.

You'll want one of the following for that particular purpose, in descending order of desirableness:

*Someone who's not infantry.
*A Litrraven mage.
*A Player-phase nuke, preferably of the ranged variety. Desperation or Braves wanted.

For other units, you'll want a powerful mage for the armour and something for the red cavalier. I don't struggle with Ursula herself, so I can't say what I recommend.

I beat the lunatic map after a few tries with my flier team but then I found out that there are quests for it... so I put Ursula on my team and can't beat it anymore >_>

Hmm... I may default to other units. Who is good besides F!Robin? I don't have Hector

2 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Okay Thany,

Setsuna and Olivia seem like nobrainers to me. Then you got that Ursula which you need for the quest anyways. And I see you got Xander. Easy peasy.

Xander without Siegfried? Would that still work?

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I beat the lunatic map after a few tries with my flier team but then I found out that there are quests for it... so I put Ursula on my team and can't beat it anymore >_>

Hmm... I may default to other units. Who is good besides F!Robin? I don't have Hector

I remember Subaki playing a big role in mkv's clear (not with Ursula in her team though), since he can tank the red cav and the daggers quite well. Effie can probably do it even better if you have her.

If you happen to have a good Nino, she can replac F!Robin as she still deals with Ursula just fine and is a bit more use in dealing with the other units.

@Thany I'd say Effie, F!Robin and Olivia can get this done for you, as F!Robin can deal with Ursula and deal with the green armour while effie tanks evrything else. I might come back to that with a full strat later though.

43 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Do you have any red horseman with roughly 29 total defense and Swap i.e. 4* Stahl?

I think it's possible with a 3* Stahl, but you might want to put a HP seal on him or give him an attack seal to finish off the thieves faster. I just woke up and was stupid and tried using Eldigan. Guess who doesn't have Swap? Also, if you've given F!Robin Gronnraven+ for whatever reason, she can destroy the green knight in 2 turns with Olivia's help.

Pretty much any non-infantry with 33 defense or can at least take 1-3 chip damage will laugh at the Poison Dagger thieves. Unfortunately, none of the blue cavaliers have that kind of defense except for Abel and Jagen who at neutral defense, only have 25 defense as 5* units, so you'd need +Def versions of them who have 28 defense. Camus, please grace us with your physical... -ness sooner.

I cheated and did it on the story map in the end. So much easier xD

Honestly, I recommend it to anyone. 9-3 Lunatic. :D

Just now, Bartozio said:

I remember Subaki playing a big role in mkv's clear (not with Ursula in her team though), since he can tank the red cav and the daggers quite well. Effie can probably do it even better if you have her.

If you happen to have a good Nino, she can replac F!Robin as she still deals with Ursula just fine and is a bit more use in dealing with the other units.

@Thany I'd say Effie, F!Robin and Olivia can get this done for you, as F!Robin can deal with Ursula and deal with the green armour while effie tanks evrything else. I might come back to that with a full strat later though.

Don't have Nino or Effie D:

Hmm I could train up Subaki... or use the example from the video posted above with Stahl etc