Has anyone gotten feathers for HM yet?

Big Smoke

I've been looking, and some of my more used heroes have upwards of 300 hero merit. Has anyone gotten feathers from HM yet? If so, how much HM do you have to get, and how many feathers do you receive?

I've 7 characters past the 500 mark (Gwendolyn, Sheena, Clarine, Sophia, Jagen, Gunther, and Cecilia), and both Gwen and Sheena are above 1000 now (mostly due to all the arena wins/failure breaking streak).

Also didn't know that the limit for HM was 2000.  That's a bit depressing.

1 hour ago, KatarinaCS1 said:

I've 7 characters past the 500 mark (Gwendolyn, Sheena, Clarine, Sophia, Jagen, Gunther, and Cecilia), and both Gwen and Sheena are above 1000 now (mostly due to all the arena wins/failure breaking streak).

Also didn't know that the limit for HM was 2000.  That's a bit depressing.

I can confirm that it is 2000. I've reached it four times.

My dudes

tumblr_opq1z8KO2U1rbgrtpo1_1280.png

3 maxed, so far. Minerva's less than 500 off --- there was some period of time where i had nothing better to do with my stamina so I ran a bunch of 10th stratums, but even when I do have people to train I use Olivia/Rein/Ryoma often for babysitting.

Edited by Thor Odinson

My Oboro is over 1000 HM, so I already got 1000 feathers from her, thanks to all the babysit she does to low level units with her rally defense.

After her is Leo, who helps Oboro to babysit by blocking the pat of the enemies and not counter attacking haha. He is at 900+ HM, near to get his second batch of feathers.

After babysit duo, there is Takumi and Linde, both have 600+ HM, then are Michalis, Nino, Effie and Lyn very close to 500.

My highest is Reinhardt at just over 700. Ryoma, Azura and Sanaki all have over 500. I think they're it for me currently, but Soren is getting up there, and Lon'qu isn't far behind (I've been training him... then got a better iv version so retraining). I've got several over 100... and more with at least 1 than nothing xD

1 hour ago, fuzzbass said:

Anyone noticed that when you sort by Hero Merit, all versions of a character have the same HM?

yes, this is a known part of this feature. a character accumulates HM by type, not individual.

to answer the OP, i have only one close to 500, but i tend to use a lot of diff. characters. it's a nice bonus, though.

All my Arena Team (M!Robin, Hana, Alm, Michalis) passed the 500 cap, and Caeda is almost there, for me.

Edited by Ledrert

I usually have two copies of Lucina in my team, so her HM reached to 2000 very fast, from my grinding during the double SP event.

BTW, my bunny Lucina is currently 1685.

Edited by Rosetta

For me its only the wonder quartet (Hector/Takumi/Ryoma/Azura) that just recently hit 500... I'm not sure what's the most efficient way to farm HM, but I sure as hell aren't following it.

Edited by Nightmayre

I got quite a lot of feathers. Probably around 5000 already.

I wouldnt want to farm feathers, though. Each unit has a cap of 2000 so sooner or later they reach that cap anyway. My linde is at 1400hm after the gauntlet. In a couple of weeks she wont earn any more feathers.

Farming feathers with healers sounds like an interesting pastime though ☺