Recent bans on players

42 minutes ago, Beddlam said:

Note that this does not say that they banned the account for using a rooted device/unofficial version, just that they don't offer support because of that. Most likely received a ban for other activities. If players were being banned simply for using emulators/rooted devices forums and reddit would be blowing up, not just seeing a few isolated complaints.

I understand that popular notion.

But it's also the possibility that it *CAN* be as simple as "rooted/QooApp". and *I* personally could be fair game for this ban, anytime. Despite not ever doing anything with my root privileges besides fix the Error Code from getting periodically kicked off.

I guess being considered a Dolphin, it's a little unsettling to know that I could potentially be banned simply for the device I used and not be banned OUTRIGHT before I was financially invested.

Edited by shadowofchaos

It seems it might be a hoax made by couple users whom accounts might have some shady dealing and they aren't telling the whole story according to that one thread on reddit.. Else I think there would have been a wildfire threads at reddit or social page by now. Speaking which anyone here got banned yet then?

Edited by OverlordShadow

12 hours ago, pianime94 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

dMiisRE.jpg

Hope this helps some or more. TL;DR No sympathy for you. Cheaters are to be blamed. Or maybe not?

Reposting here so more people will know.

• 1 year later...

i really hate that they think that way. I am a huge FE fan and desperately want to play heroes, but my phone is a flip phone. And i don't have the money for a smart phone. it's alienating a HUGE amount of the playerbase not letting people who can't download it on their phone to just never be able to play it. Basically just saying don't have a phone or it's not one you have app store on?? well screw you then we don't want you here.

I'm a touch confused.  The only modifications I've ever seen made to this game is the changing of character assets and voice lines, and those are just client-side modifications, nothing affecting the servers.  what can people do to cheat with a rooted device to justify such a witch hunt?