What is the best way to beat chapter 10B?

I've beated this chapter..but damn, its such a pain and it took like for me two hours to beat it!

I'm not gonna rage at it and all because the Map is decent actually...its the damn bonuses that makes the chapter insane!

So with that said, How did you guys beat the chapter 100%? As in....

1. Saved all the villages

2. Recruited Klein

3. Recruited Tate

4. Avoiding Klein's units to committing suicide

5. Avoiding Tate's units to committing suicide.

6. Seized the throne?

It took me quite a few tries to 100% it, mostly from me going in blind and flipping out when Klein or Tate suddenly showed up in inconvenient locations. As a warning, I spent a hell of a long time grinding the arena in Chapter 7, so Clarine and Rutger were already promoted. It's not essential by any means, but it certainly helped.

This is how my successful run went:

Take one group of ~6 people or so (including Lilina and the two fighters if you want their special conversations). They should generally be the weakest of the units you field, since they have the largest group and the least # of enemies. Break the wall close to you, and rush straight up, picking up the villages on the way to the bandits. Don't get in range of Gonzales on your turn, since he'll attack you and probably die. Let him come to you. Talk with Lilina, then kill the others asap. Then pull back as quickly as possible.

Group #2 should be ~3 or 4 people, on the higher end of your team. Make sure there's at least one ranged unit among them so you can bait and kill some people on the other side of the wall to the right. Use them to clear out as much of the middle as possible before Turn 8 or 9, then start pulling them back so they don't kill Tate and her pals.

Group #3 should be Clarine and one or two of your absolute best units and clean out anything in the bottom right corner on the early turns. If Clarine's been trained reasonably, then you can park her on the forest next to the wall and she'll dodge most/all of the attacks from Klein and his archers. Recruit Klein and get him into and up the middle area as soon as possible to recruit Tate. The best unit(s) you used to protect Clarine, use them to stop the Cavalier reinforcements.

After that, rescue as many of the greens as possible to keep them from suiciding and just clean up the rest of the map.