Good draw support?

Hi all,

Still playing around with deckbuilding and I hit I've hit a bit of a roadblock - trying to figure out good draw support cards.  So far I'm coming up with Azel, Tinni, Patti (who works because of some of the supporting cards in my existing deck well) but I'm trying to find either other gold cards that will do decent draw support, or blue or violet if I can't find others in gold.  I've poked through the wiki and so far I'm not coming up with a lot - anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!

There's a real lack of draw support in this game - Which is why Tinni is probably the best go to card when it comes to it.

The game naturally just gives you cards when you take damage, which is okay as long as you don't lose right?

There's a lot of cards that provide draws but the cost for drawing is too big, the condition to activate the draw is too situational or there's just rarely any draw effects because the game actually doesn't have that much.

• 3 weeks later...

One possibility is to change to a Kagero deck - she lets you draw when a Shuriken Unit crits, and you can use her with Yukimura, who lets you draw a card when a Shuriken Unit dies, Felicia, who can destroy the MC to destroy an enemy Unit while also triggering Yukimura, Flora, who Untaps herself whenever the MC is destroyed to go with Felicia, can destroy herself when you have no Orbs to add a copy of your MC to the Orbs while also triggering Yukimura, and Saizo, who can Crit with any Shuriken Unit to work with Kagero.

Working with the colors you've mentioned, Lucina can be a decent Blue draw card, with her Series 1 SR allowing you to draw 3 cards if she's Class-Changed and then place 2 back on the deck, which can be cards with the Destiny Emblem, allowing you to then draw another card to place another on top of the deck, or cards with the Manakete Emblem, allowing you to get ahead in Bonds. Her Series 8 R also lets you set up that kind of thing, as it allows you to see the next card on your deck every time you draw a card for any reason and can also switch the top card of your deck with one of your Orbs. Tiki's Series 8 R is also decent as it can Class-Change one of your Units for 1 Bond, allowing you to draw a card thanks to the Class-Change. For Purple, I suggest Lilina, whose SR allows you to flip 1 Bond to draw a card after you discard a card for any reason. She can be reasonably combined with Mage Emblem cards or the Starter Deck Soren, which lets you draw 1 and discard 1 the first time in your turn a Unit Levels up, turning your Level Up into a draw 1 discard 1 draw 1 for 1 Bond. Unfortunately, Lilina's expensive, so there's that.

Really, Cipher hasn't been power-creeped enough for crazy Draw Support to be a thing unless you're playing a White/Black deck like Sakura, who has a Dragon Vein Skill where you Tap her and Flip 3 Bonds and an Orb to draw 3 cards, then Untap her if you have fewer Orbs than your opponent. There's also Arete, who Taps herself to draw, then if it's not a White card you discard any card from your hand. I have a Sakura list here if you want to look at using her(The third and last list is the one I've found to be most effective), but yeah, she'll require you to change to White.

Edited by SoulWeaver
Forgot Sakura and Arete