New banner: Rite of Shadows

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts on an A skill for Mae?

I was thinking of giving her life and death 3 (her def/res isn't that great anyways...) or HP +5 to help her stay alive longer if she doesn't KO who she's fighting... thoughts?

4 minutes ago, SaMaster14 said:

Thoughts on an A skill for Mae?

I was thinking of giving her life and death 3 (her def/res isn't that great anyways...) or HP +5 to help her stay alive longer if she doesn't KO who she's fighting... thoughts?

Life and Death makes her into Linde lite if you are in need of a nuke. Fury synergizes with her Blarowl tome for a bulkier build that still hits really hard.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Life and Death makes her into Linde lite if you are in need of a nuke. Fury synergizes with her Blarowl tome for a bulkier build that still hits really hard.

I have Linde, so I'll probably go with Fury if I have an extra unit to give it to her!

nstyler's free 4* units method for clearing Lunatic 11-5 quest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya5dFpRqfuk

I tried to use mkv's strat but unfortunately, the AI worked differently than from what's shown from the video, even when using the exact same units; Mae decided to go west rather than east, even while following mkv's strat step-for-step.

39 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

nstyler's free 4* units method for clearing Lunatic 11-5 quest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya5dFpRqfuk

I tried to use mkv's strat but unfortunately, the AI worked differently than from what's shown from the video, even when using the exact same units; Mae decided to go west rather than east, even while following mkv's strat step-for-step.

I've heard that natures can very rarely affect AI patterns.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I've heard that natures can very rarely affect AI patterns.

Even when using the exact same units? (All neutrals, identical stats, skills, weapons)

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh, so it's the same down to even the stats? I got nothing then.

Unfortunately for me, yeah - 3* neutral Cecilia, Olivia, Donnel, and Sophia and with all of the same available skills equipped. I can understand Mae potentially going left if I used different natures and/or rarities (as with what happened when I first tried to replicate the strat using a 4* +Atk/-Def Cecilia, 4* Sophia, and a 4* +1 Olivia), but for the AI to act differently (by still going left) when using the exact same heroes mkv used is really strange.

Noticed in the YouTube comments that some of the players were having similar issues with Mae's AI.

Edited by Roflolxp54

7 hours ago, Korath88 said:

But you're missing the most important point: Celica isn't an ugly thot, unlike Tharja

7 hours ago, Exoplayer said:

Ohh why did i miss such a important point!? Of course now Celica is definitely better!

7 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This is true; Celica is better.

yall haters just jelly that Tharja got the extra point of speed

real talk though I'm not a fan of the art style they used for Tharja... Celica's DOES look really nice so I'll relent on that point at least RIP

4 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

yall haters just jelly that Tharja got the extra point of speed

real talk though I'm not a fan of the art style they used for Tharja... Celica's DOES look really nice so I'll relent on that point at least RIP

I much prefer the original art for both Tharja and Celica over their Heroes art, honestly.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I much prefer the original art for both Tharja and Celica over their Heroes art, honestly.

But Celica's damaged art

The artwork in Echoes is absolutely phenomenal overall. I'm super happy with how all of the characters look, from what I've seen (I've been doing my best to avoid spoilers, so I've only seen a handful of characters). 

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

But Celica's damaged art

The artwork in Echoes is absolutely phenomenal overall. I'm super happy with how all of the characters look, from what I've seen (I've been doing my best to avoid spoilers, so I've only seen a handful of characters). 

I know

I'd honestly be really happy if Hidari and Kozaki took turns doing FE designs, but I hear getting Hidari to do just this one game was really hard. Also rumors of Hidari being the first choice for Awakening's character design...

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I know

I'd honestly be really happy if Hidari and Kozaki took turns doing FE designs, but I hear getting Hidari to do just this one game was really hard. Also rumors of Hidari being the first choice for Awakening's character design...

Wait seriously?

Damn now I really want to see the Awakening cast in his art style (though I'm honestly pretty happy overall with how Awakening's art turned out). 

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Wait seriously?

Damn now I really want to see the Awakening cast in his art style (though I'm honestly pretty happy overall with how Awakening's art turned out). 

Yeah, I looked it up, apparently it was said in an actual interview, so it's not even a rumor.

By the way, I looked at Celica's damaged art again, and her skin is so shiny for some reason, it's almost like she's sunburnt. Didn't protect herself from all those explosions.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, I looked it up, apparently it was said in an actual interview, so it's not even a rumor.

By the way, I looked at Celica's damaged art again, and her skin is so shiny for some reason, it's almost like she's sunburnt. Didn't protect herself from all those explosions.

It's the holy light of Mila's Divine Protection. Obviously.

Wow, she really does look pretty shiny though, huh?

Obviously to emphasize how rare she is. 

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

It's the holy light of Mila's Divine Protection. Obviously.

Wow, she really does look pretty shiny though, huh?

Obviously to emphasize how rare she is. 

Boey also looks really shiny. Must be the climate lel.

Also no kidding, I had 80 orbs and didn't get my (bad) one until about 70 in. In the end 1 am didn't fail me but I was shook.

Also no kidding, I had 80 orbs and didn't get my (bad) one until about 70 in. In the end 1 am didn't fail me but I was shook.

I managed to get Celica within 40 orbs or so, but Genny continues to elude me </3

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

I managed to get Celica within 40 orbs or so, but Genny continues to elude me </3

muh 3rd Lucina wasted my 5* rate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm probably not gonna bother with Genny or anyone else, even if she is cute and meta.

muh 3rd Lucina wasted my 5* rate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm probably not gonna bother with Genny or anyone else, even if she is cute and meta.

Tfw I don't have a single Lucina...or a single Falchion unit in general.

I honestly could not care less if Genny were complete trash. She is my precious sheep daughter, and I love her to death. And I WILL pull her. 

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

100 orbs in and still nothing. I'm not salty, I swear.

Drowning my sorrows in the magical girls banner. At least I get another Linde every hundred orbs or so.

27 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

100 orbs in and still nothing. I'm not salty, I swear.

Drowning my sorrows in the magical girls banner. At least I get another Linde every hundred orbs or so.

More than one waifu will destroy your laifu. Pick one banner, my friend.

12 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

More than one waifu will destroy your laifu. Pick one banner, my friend.

:D::D::D:

Wow, this is definitely my favorite (ah... take that British English spellchecker) saying of the month.

Mages/Brides/New characters? Can't have them all... (unless... $)

I managed to get Genny with my 40 so free orbs (ah, no Celica :dry:). Genny's nice, and I've always been a great fan of healers in fire emblem games (I'm still waiting for a unique weapon healer in Heroes :wub: ) I just don't get why Genny has that monroe'esque pose. Why?

I'm feeling bad for wanting more of her to sacrifice to other healers. (But Elise, Lucius and Serra become a bit more interesting. A wrathful staff elise on a cavalry team. Image the fun)