FE Echoes English VA's?

Apparently, the voice cast has been leaked:

https://imgur.com/a/i9kbR#h9cYkbA

Chris Patton is indeed part of the cast, so it's conceivable that he's Kliff (I'm not watching any videos until release, so I can't confirm it myself). Same with Robbie Daymond and Tobin.

It's cool to see Sean Chiplock on there (he was my ideal pick for Alm). I wonder who he's voicing. And Lucien Dodge and Carrie Keranen are yet more VAs from Trails of Cold Steel

There's also a lot of carry-over from Heroes, which suggested earlier. A lot of Texas VAs too.

Wow, never thought I'd get to hear Caitlin Glass, Ian Sinclair, and Monica Rial in a FE game. That's awesome!

Looks like Keith Silverstein (who many thought was Saber) isn't in the credits. Nor is Kyle Hebert (who I thought was Valbar)

Edit: I stand corrected. Keith is apparently in this under an alias.

Edited by Sentinel07

2 minutes ago, Generic_Enemy_Knight_#??? said:

Please tell me on thing. Is our boy Kaiji Tang in this game?

Sorry to say but nope, unless he is uncredited but I doubt he would be.

22 hours ago, Reflex said:

It's only reliable for SoV, because the other games are not the same as recent as Awakening due to voice actor strikes. Laura Bailey didn't voice the latest Lucina, for example and iirc LIam O Brian isn't Laslow.

Okay, a little of clarification.  First all, the SAG/AFTRA strike with video games is NOT the reason Laura Bailey and Liam O'Brien didn't reprise their voice roles (and not only that, Nintendo wasn't the target of SAG/AFTRA strike even though the studio who was responsible for the Fire Emblem Fates dub, Formosa Interactive, was).  Many voice actors have incredibly busy schedules and it's very likely that both Laura Bailey and Liam O'Brien had to higher-end voice projects that didn't give them the time to reprise their roles.  This is also the reason why many of Troy Baker's previous jRPG and anime roles were eventually voiced by Matthew Mercer because of the high-demand of Troy Baker in motion capture video game work ever since his role in the Last of Us game (the union status for Troy was another factor, but very minor).

2 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Wow, never thought I'd get to hear Caitlin Glass, Ian Sinclair, and Monica Rial in a FE game. That's awesome!

Looks like Keith Silverstein (who many thought was Saber) isn't in the credits. Nor is Kyle Hebert (who I thought was Valbar)

Edit: I stand corrected. Keith is apparently in this under an alias.

I wasn't surprised that Chris Patton and Monica Rial are in this game.  Both of them have been doing a lot of voice work in Los Angeles recently despite both primarily work in Texas usually.  The age of the Internet makes it easy for people to do voice work in different cities or states that you wouldn't expect (such as Bryce Papenbrook in Funimation's Attack on Titan dub or Tia Ballard in many of Sentai Filmworks's dubs).  Judging by the English cast of this game, it could either have been done by Bang Zoom or done at the same studio that was responsible for Tales of Berseria dub (many of the voice actors I recognize primarily do voice work in Bang Zoom).

Marc Diraison and Monica Rial are in this game! God Bless tbh

Also, I do still think Valbar is Kyle Hebert... however at the same time, it's rather odd that he's not credited.

Alexis Tipton and Patrick Seitz also took over for Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham as Palla and "Zeke" respectively, I believe.

On May-16-17 at 2:16 AM, HylianBelmont said:

Alexis Tipton and Patrick Seitz also took over for Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham as Palla and "Zeke" respectively, I believe.

I came here to ask about Palla's voice actress. Laura Bailey did a wonderful job as Palla in Heroes.

So Alexis Tipton picked up both Spring Lucina and Palla from Laura Baily. She did a good job with Clair in Heroes, so I'm hopeful she'll do the same Palla. Though I doubt it'll be the same as Laura.

On 5/19/2017 at 2:06 PM, Xaos Steel Wing said:

I came here to ask about Palla's voice actress. Laura Bailey did a wonderful job as Palla in Heroes.

So Alexis Tipton picked up both Spring Lucina and Palla from Laura Baily. She did a good job with Clair in Heroes, so I'm hopeful she'll do the same Palla. Though I doubt it'll be the same as Laura.

They both suit Palla pretty well! However I'd probably give the edge to Alexis Tipton though. For sounding a bit more mature in the role.