Cipher Series 11: 7 Dec - Set is now released! Good luck with your pulls everyone!

Kirie

i always thought it was a little weird that hayden was theoretically still alive compared to the rest of the creature campaign characters

were there two haydens active in magvel at the same time, or did hayden die while you were in lagdou ruins, or could he have stealthily joined your army at that point to get out of some court business hoping nobody would notice him because he's forgettable anyway

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's reveal is another double, joined-art R cards for Marth and Chrom in the Warriors section! Art is by the lovely Senri Kita.

vf2df5m.png

The official site has also been updated. It seems booster box promos are changing once again. No preview promos or anniversary promos; instead there are 4/3 promos for Eirika and Ephraim. Promo sleeves are still sticking around and feature the Warriors boxart or a zoomed-in shot of Eirika and Ephraim from the TSS boxart.

Oh hello Kita's art.

This isn't the first time that she draws this pair... but it's the first time she does a joined-art for Fire Emblem Cipher; not bad :P

Edited by Troykv

Since we're getting so close to set release, I thought I'd try to put together a set list based on what we know. Feel free to give input if you have any ideas/suggestions, especially for those big holes.

Spoiler

01 - Eirika SR(+)
02 - Eirika R
03 - Eirika HN
04 - Ephraim SR(+)
05 - Ephraim R
06 - Ephraim HN
07-17 - ??? (Seth, Vanessa, Ross, Garcia, Neimi, Colm)
18 - Natasha HN
19 - Natasha N
20 - Joshua SR
21 - Joshua HN
22 - Joshua N
23-26 - ???
27 - Tana SR
28 - Tana N
29 - Amelia SR
30 - Amelia N 1
31 - Amelia N 2
32 - Innes R
33 - Innes N
34-35 - ???
36 - L'Arachel R
37 - L'Arachel N/HN
38 - Dozla HN
39 - (Dozla N?)
40 - Rennac HN
41 - Myrrh R (+)
42 - Myrrh N/HN
43-44 - Syrene N/HN(?)
45 - Lyon R
46 - Lyon N
47-48 - Bael & Gorgon(?)
49-50 - Mascots(?)

?? - Bael, Gorgon, Garcia x2, Ross x2, Vanessa, Neimi x2, Syrene, Seth, Colm

51 - Alm (SR?)
52 - Alm N
53 - Celica (SR?)
54 - Celica N
55 - Faye R(+)
56 - Faye N/HN
57 - Clair(?)
58 - Clive R(+)
59-60 - Forsyth & Python(?)
61 - Luthier HN
62 - Luthier N
63 - Delthea SR(+)
64-65 - ???
66 - Genny R
67 - Valbar R
68 - Valbar N
69 - Kamui HN
70 - Kamui N
71 - Leon HN
72 - Leon N
73-75 - ??? (2 Mascots + ?)

??? - Clair, Forsyth, Python

76 - Rowan SR(+)
77 - Rowan N(?)
78 - Rowan HN
79 - Lianna SR(+)
80 - Lianna N(?)
81 - Lianna HN
82 - Chrom R
83 - Chrom N/HN
84-89 - ??? (Freddy, Elise, Sakura?)
90 - Marth R
91 - Marth N/HN
92 - ??? (Caeda?)
93 - Tiki SR
94 - Tiki HN
95-96 - ??? (Anna?)
97 - Lyn R
98 - Lyn N
99-100 - Mascots?

?? - Anna x2, Elise, Sakura, Caeda, Frederick

Based on this, here's also a list of the SR and R cards and their + variants for each section:

SR -
FE8: Eirika (+), Ephraim (+), Joshua, Tana, Amelia,
SoV: Delthea (+) (Alm & Celica?)
FEW: Rowan (+), Lianna (+), Tiki

R -
FE8: Eirika, Ephraim, Innes, L'Arachel, Neimi, Myrrh (+), Lyon
SoV: Faye (+), Clive (+), Genny, Valbar
FEW: Chrom, Marth, Lyn, Anna (+)

We're still missing the final SR for FE8 and 2 SRs for SoV, though I'm guessing they will indeed end up being Alm and Celica. We also don't know the final SR+ card in FE8, which may also be the 6th one. FE8 is also missing one more R, and FEW only has 1 R+ card known so far (though since Chrom and Marth have a joined art, I bet the other + will be Lyn).

33 minutes ago, Kirie said:

Since we're getting so close to set release, I thought I'd try to put together a set list based on what we know. Feel free to give input if you have any ideas/suggestions, especially for those big holes.

I'm having high hopes for 23-26 being Lute, I mean, they need to have Lute, right? I'm not at all getting desperate for that Lute reveal... I need Lute D=

I really wouldn't be surprised at all if Lute were in the set and also our last SR.

That said, she wouldn't be in the 23-26 block but in the earlier block of 7-17 since she's recruited before Natasha and Joshua, so it's a tight fit. It would probably look something like: 7 - Seth, 8 - Vanessa, 9-10 Ross, 11 Garcia, 12-13 Neimi, 14 Colm, 15-16 Lute, and then 1 other card likely going to Garcia, possibly Vanessa or Colm too.

Cards 23-26 are looking like some collection that includes Gerik, Tethys, or Marisa to me, but I doubt any of them will have an SR. That might go to Lute, I agree. Maybe Rennac will actually have a promotion as 39 and get the last purple R.

The red Yuzu shown a while ago already has me thinking it could go 74 Yuzu and 75 Randal (since Emma and Shade already visited Valentia in S9), while Alice and Valjean could be 49-50. I also think Mae and/or Boey are very strong contenders for 64-65 too, and 73 could be Nomah or even a Revenant. I have little doubt that Alm and Celica will get SRs again simply because Alm is featured in promo material for the set and history shows that such characters always get an SR and Celica likely would too if Alm does.

To little surprise, there's no way the entire FE Warriors roster can fit, but I think those in 84-89 have to be not only the aforementioned characters, but also Lissa who was already confirmed, and maybe Leo and Camilla simply because I'd like to think them having all-new classes would make them more likely to have cards. Darios is a major character in FE Warriors, so I'm inclined to believe he'll end the set at 99-100.

So, first, I see that Tiki finally got her first promotion. That's nice.

Second, those overclassed versions of Alm and Celica are usually going to be brought out for a cost of six. Six. Good grief...

Much as I'm not fond of overclasses, I've always had a soft spot for Rigain Celica, because I feel like it's a lot closer to her Gaiden design. Not that her new one is bad -- it might actually be an improvement -- but it's got a very different feel to it. As for Alm, I just can't unsee an awkward-looking mouth and it kinda hurts an otherwise-cool card for me, so welp.

-

By the way, going by SS's Eirika mode recruitment order (I dunno if this matters or not, I don't usually follow this very much but I love these two games in particular so I'm paying special attention this time), there are three characters between Joshua and Tana/Amelia (excl. Ephraim, it's Forde, Kyle, and Orson), Innes and L'Arachel (Gerik, Tethys, and Marisa), and Dozla and Rennac (Saleh, Ewan and Cormag.) Forde, Kyle, and Marisa are probably the most likely among those options to get anything, and if anyone other than Dozla or Rennac gets slot 39, Saleh is probably the one who can most tolerate just getting one card.

31 minutes ago, Dkorn_45 said:

I get that this is sort of off-topic, so I apologise in advance, but it seems that preorders are closed on Amiami, do you guys think its because the set is out of stock or do you think I will be able to buy some when the set releases on the 7th?

If possible for you and where you are, Japanese Amazon still has sum for pre-order.

Here are all my caps from the stream. Highights include Lute as the final SR and Gerik as the final R for FE8. Stuff will get added to the OP and various other threads at a later date.