Another FE10 Draft (1 more person needed!)

Malfaria

Because, Why Not?

Rules:

1. This draft is for 7 players.
2. Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Geoffrey, the Herons, the Black Knight, and Lehran are free for all to use.
3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.
4. Haar is banned from drafting.
5. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.
3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.
4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

Exceptions:
1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.
2. Volug is free for 1-5.
3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P
4. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1.
5. One undrafted, non-Lucia unit is free for 2-2.
6. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.
7. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

Because, Why Not?

Rules:

1. This draft is for 7 players.
2. Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Geoffrey, the Herons, the Black Knight, and Lehran are free for all to use.
3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.
4. Haar is banned from drafting.
5. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.
3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.
4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

Exceptions:
1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.
2. Volug is free for 1-5.
3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P
4. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1.
5. One undrafted, non-Lucia unit is free for 2-2.
6. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.
7. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

I'll join! I'm new to this, so I may need some things explained to me and all. But I'm certainly interested in what this is and what it means for me playing the game ;) always looking for new ways to play FE10.

• 5 weeks later...

Well, here is the order;

1st: Sturm

2nd: gabethgreen

3rd: Ciarre

4th: Soul

5th: Azzurohr

6th: Myself A.K.A Malfaria

7th: StrykerZ

Where have you been man :lol:? We started another draft, thought you'd forgotten or something. Well, may as well play another if everyone else is still up for it, why the hell not. First pick again huh, I'll go Titania this time. (I might finish the other one first though and then do this after, though I'll see how I feel).

@Malfaria I think it might be an idea to notify everyone in the draft that this is still a thing, seeing as people probably assume it's dead and might not realise it's been revived if it's not at the top of the page when they look.

Edited by Sturm

You can just type @ and then their name without the space @Malfaria for example then they will get a notification saying that they've been mentioned in a post, that's probably the easiest way to do it.