Conquest Tier List Redux - Voting on Gunter

Zkirsche

Guys I just had an idea would it be better to just let everyone number everyone? E.g.

Gunter - 4
Azura - 9
Kaze - 5
Rinkah - 6
etc etc

as we could get right into the meat of it. Dunno why I didn't think of this sooner.

alright as i start i just want to give Gunter a quick 3.5 for Revelation concidering he actually stays the same as he did back the end of C3. He's good for literally the chapter that you get him back and the one after that but otherwise is your usual Jaegan. For the Prologue section he's a good durable unit so that your avatar can get some good level ups.

Now Conquest on the other hand, He is much more serviceable...despite having the same problems as he did previously. Even though he has added stats and Luna, he's only good for helping out getting through Chapter 15. I had Azura as Great Lord at that point due to the needed stats and abilities so she was able to get some kills and if i recall correctly three level ups. Still, after Chapter 15 he's only good for benchwarming and maybe, maybe, getting some work done in the boat chapter but by that point you have Xander. I'm giving Conquest!Gunter a 4.5.

• 2 weeks later...

Gunter never contributed much after he rejoins. He does well as support partner for Corrin, as is his Shelter. Even though probably Jakob, Silas and Peri will already have it. It also doesn't help him that Xander will join a bit later. His main edge over Peri and Silas will be his mobility. Being able to fly does help in some chapters. I will boost his rating a bit, for being a God in the early game and helping to feed Corrin all that EXP.

6/10.