Skill inheritance assistance required! :)

jaaason_d14

Hi everyone in Serene's Forest Forums! I'm new here, just happened to join recently today and require help In skill inheritance for my heroes. All suggestions are appreciated especially opinions! Thank you so much and so sorry for disturbing you all :) 

First off here are my heroes-

5*-

Azura (Priority) note**- I kind of want to make an azura who can fight and sing. Nothing like Fury, wings of mercy. Although I'm not entirely sure. If you guys could state the good things of those skills, that's would be appreciated :) 

M Robin 

Camilla

Roy 

Lucina 

Leo 

Lilina 

F Corrin 

Cordelia 

Elise 

- once again thank you! :)

Edited by jaaason_d14

Welcome to SF. Just FYI, there are 2 threads you can post this question: Ask a question and Skill inheritance discussion. Single threads like this will get closed by mods fairly soon.... :rolleyes:

Do you know their boon/bane? Will help a lot in choosing a team and skills.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Fury and Wings of Mercy ARE Azura's best combat skills.

Agreed with WoM, but is Triangle Adept  more suitable for Azura as an emergency red killer? Fury is more useful for tanking and I can't imagine Azura tank anything.

Just now, Okigen said:

Agreed with WoM, but is Triangle Adept  more suitable for Azura as an emergency red killer? Fury is more useful for tanking and I can't imagine Azura tank anything.

Triangle Adept and Sapphire Lance do not stack, last time I checked.

What makes Azura really good is dance (which is strong really, really strong) because it allows you to utiliese the strength of the rest of your team way better. What makes her great is while she can Dance she also has the ability to smash red enemys that get into her range/ red melees that attack her because of her Saphire Lance+.

What is stoping her from being a great fighter against anything that isn't red are her relative low stats (all dancers have lower stats compared to normal melee inf) and that dance is often the more usefull option. 

Fury 3 has the advantage of giving a lot of raw stats especialy the 3 Spd helps to double/ not get doubled while the 3Atk furher increase her offensive potential. The defensive boost Fury provides is kind of iffy in generall (ecept cases fury helps to not get doubled than its great) thanks to the damage you take after the combat but it helps to not get killed in one combat. Which in Azuras case is pretty great because she won't see much more threatening fights per map anyway because in most cases you want her to dance plus her generall bulk is to bad to take on multible enemys at full force.

Wings of Mercy provides her with more mobility. Mobility that helps her to utiliese her dance even better. 

If you don't have access to these skills her base set is pretty good and doesn't need further investment to get her close to her maximum potential in terms of her usefullness. In some cases lancebraker or blue tomebraker may be usefull but espacially in the arena there aren't many lance users that are squishy enought to get really hurt by her. 

7 hours ago, Okigen said:

Welcome to SF. Just FYI, there are 2 threads you can post this question: Ask a question and Skill inheritance discussion. Single threads like this will get closed by mods fairly soon.... :rolleyes:

My azura is +def/-atk

Edited by jaaason_d14

6 hours ago, Okigen said:

Ik this sounds completely stupid but where are the disscussion threads? I don't even know which is which, but I really need to know where the skill inheritance thread is. Pls and thank you 

41 minutes ago, jaaason_d14 said:

Ik this sounds completely stupid but where are the disscussion threads? I don't even know which is which, but I really need to know where the skill inheritance thread is. Pls and thank you