Wedding Banner Speculation

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

While that was said in a different context, I suppose it can apply here too.

I don't really see that much of an issue with complaining unless it's frequent enough that it ends up clogging threads; the occasional "ugh come on IS" isn't a big enough issue to call someone out on, from my perspective. The big reason for this is because it crosses a fine line between just calling out and minimodding, when what they're saying basically amounts to "no you can't say that on here".

Then again, I don't really have any expectations for IS to represent certain FE games or pairs in new banners and just take it all in stride, so that might explain my more passive perspective on it.

I do apologize if I quoted you in a manner that misrepresented you.

I am not against complaining.

People do it all the time in the general thread. Like "Urgh why this" with enemy placements or weapons or skill inheritance in places, not only in heroes forums, but all around here.

But at the same time, Chao pretty much implied that the one with the problem was Sunwoo when I can see their point of view just fine.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

@shadowofchaos I just had a thought and it's unlikely because the christmas datamines but

what if the robins are both in this banner

I think A Corrin or a Robbin (not likely both of either) are going to be in the banner. I mean, nobody gets married as much as they do. Well, they only get married once. Er, well, you know what I'm trying to say.

Edited by rockocalypse

Just now, rockocalypse said:

I think A Corrin or a Robbin (not likely both) are going to be in the banner. I mean, nobody gets married as much as they do. Well, they only get married once. Er, well, you know what I'm trying to say.

I mentioned both Robins and specifically tagged Rey because Rey has his Rufurufu ship, so it would be funny.

But yeah realistically it's probably not both of them

19 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

They'll throw in Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn who go to all of the weddings the brides are at and kidnap them for Veronica. 

This guy gets it.

Y'all need to stop with the God-Damned negativity.

Before somebody points out what most of my posts are about...I couldn't bare that humiliation...

2 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

@shadowofchaos I just had a thought and it's unlikely because the christmas datamines but

i feel like the biggest problem with that would be that there would be too many characters named Robin

there'd be male robin, female robin, male wedding robin, female wedding robin, and possibly christmas robin in the future

although whoever it is, we'll probably find out in a few hours

they usually release the new trailers at the beginning of the day and it's usually two days before the characters are added

personally i'm prepared to stay up until 3 am for this

17 minutes ago, Carter said:

lol that sounds frickin hilarious!! i have not seen it, could you post it here?

It's further down on this page :D 

17 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

Gaius and Linde, eh? is that your own personal concoction?

I wanted to pick two random characters who had nothing to do with each other and just go... there, I ship it... but for Veronica. I can't see Linde and Gaius working out, sadly. The wedding would not last long -.- We'd have to save them from it... and the cake from Gaius! 

I'd love to stay up for one of these things someday, but I just don't like staying up THAT late and I'm going to the zoo tomorrow if the weather is okay enough (my phone's weather app says thunderstorm ugh. It's not always right though). So I can't risk sleeping late or forcing myself to get up while super tired.

I think I missed a shit show, or I'm about to walk in on it, I'm not sure which.

For you guys caught up in a verbal disagreement. Just. Stop. Arguing. It gets us nowhere. It wont make the banner come faster. It doesn't make anything better. 

Just take your anger out on me, and we can move on, okay? 

------

22 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I like the idea of Veronica just pointing at two of her heroes and wanting a marriage ceremony. 

*Points at Gaius and Linde*

You two are getting married because I want a party! 

I dunno... after the tea party, I can see it happening xD 

...I can't see Gaius protesting too much, if there's cake... Although they were randomly chosen ^.^

23 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm still convinced that it's just going to be Veronica writing a fanfic for herself, but using her contracts to get it to happen in real life.

That would be an interesting read. Someone should write it.

-----

As for the banner, we'll find out soon enough, so maybe we could be civil until then and discuss @shadowofchaos's wedding to be.

EDIT: I just got ninja'd by like 12 posts. Thanks for stopping the argument.

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

9 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Robin×Robin and Corrin×Corrin gogogo.

4 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I mentioned both Robins and specifically tagged Rey because Rey has his Rufurufu ship, so it would be funny.

Considering how this crap is *LITERALLY* the manifestation of my IRL future wedding... I'd have to whale hardcore.

Dammit Lumi I don't need to go down the path of @Ice Dragon with my wallet.

Edited by shadowofchaos

3 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

This guy gets it.

Y'all need to stop with the God-Damned negativity.

Before somebody points out what most of my posts are about...I couldn't bare that humiliation...

Thanks for that

4 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Had to look up rufurufu. I guess thats RobinxRobin in JP

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I wanted to pick two random characters who had nothing to do with each other and just go... there, I ship it... but for Veronica. I can't see Linde and Gaius working out, sadly. The wedding would not last long -.- We'd have to save them from it... and the cake from Gaius! 

A little sugar in his tank and watch out!

4 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

Had to look up rufurufu. I guess thats RobinxRobin in JP

Wait, is Robin's name in Japanese Rufure or Reflet? I thought it was the latter, but then I started hearing the former.

And my envy for Rey kicks in again. I really want a good degree and job, marriage, and my own place too... He's so lucky.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, rockocalypse said:

A little sugar in his tank and watch out!

I 5*'red him recently and I swear all of his lines are suggestive. I think there's one that goes something like... I've got sweet little treasures in every pocket. 

I can just imagine a wink after it xD I think that's why he was the first to come to mind. Although I really can't imagine what he'd look like as a groom... 

5 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

That would be an interesting read. Someone should write it.

I'm going to wait and see who's on the banner and what the story is, first. Might be fun to write it, depending :) 

I really want to get more actual story with Veronica. Once I know more about her, I feel she'll be a good character to write about ^.^

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wait, is Robin's name in Japanese Rufure or Reflet? I thought it was the latter, but then I started hearing the former.

And my envy for Rey kicks in again. I really want a good degree and job, marriage, and my own place too... He's so lucky.

Officially romanized as "Reflet" (pronounced as in French, approximately "ruh-flay"). Refref looks and sounds funny, so Rufurufu works better using the direct transcription of the Japanese characters (ru-fu-re).

Edited by Ice Dragon

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

@Bindi just told me: "RIP your wallet anyway because of my need for cuties".

Why do you need cuties if you already have the cutest one? R.I.P Rey's wallet; b.d. unknown ~ 2017

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I 5*'red him recently and I swear all of his lines are suggestive. I think there's one that goes something like... I've got sweet little treasures in every pocket. 

I can just imagine a wink after it xD I think that's why he was the first to come to mind. Although I really can't imagine what he'd look like as a groom... 

I'm going to wait and see who's on the banner and what the story is, first. Might be fun to write it, depending :) 

I really want to get more actual story with Veronica. Once I know more about her, I feel she'll be a good character to write about ^.^

Fair. I still think it'd be funny regardless.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Officially romanized as "Reflet" (pronounced as in French, approximately "ruh-flay"). Refref looks and sounds funny, so Rufurufu works better using the direct transcription of the Japanese characters (ru-fu-re).

Oh, okay, I see now.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It sounds a bit like an odd cough when written like that xD Rufurufu... It's fun to write out, though. 

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I can just imagine a wink after it xD

l-lewd

I wonder if the Fire Emblem universe has edible lingerie? 

4 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Why do you need cuties if you already have the cutest one? R.I.P Rey's wallet; b.d. unknown ~ 2017

Ask Belinda's need for cuties, not me.

That's the one murdering my wallet.

Yes, her need for cuties is a sentient being.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Just now, Gustavos said:

l-lewd

I wonder if the Fire Emblem universe has edible lingerie? 

Crivens, as Gaius would say! I hadn't even thought of that.

...And now it's in my head. I'm not going to be able to look at Gaius the same way >.< xD