Wedding Banner Speculation

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

And... done with the Bridal Blessings quests. Only 3 Orbs to be obtained from them.

Only? It’s actually the most we ever got from paralogue quests.

It was 1 or 2 before.

EDIT: Ah, you mean there are only orbs to be obtained. Right.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Only? It’s actually the most we ever got from paralogue quests.

It was 1 or 2 before.

Fair point. It's just that there's only 3 quests this time around for the banner.

2 minutes ago, Okigen said:

*sigh* Why the best archer has to be some waifu in a gargantic dress who didn't even train as an archer to start with.

Who better to shoot down pegasus knights than a former pegasus knight?

4 minutes ago, Okigen said:

*sigh* Why the best archer has to be some waifu in a gargantic dress who didn't even train as an archer to start with.

She can use bows as a Bride and Bow Knight in Awakening though.

Got two session without colorless. Unavoidable single roll of second on got me Caeda.

Even if she glorious, she is actually unit I wanted least. I got also two Saizous and Priscilla. That's for my orb stack not w it's time open my wallet and hope for best.

I still think it's funny I actually guessed Charlotte correctly. I thought, this is a perfect fit for her character as a gold digger, but they probably won't actually do it. If I wasn't gunning so hard for Cordelia first I'd roll blues trying to get her too. I never saw her coming as a bride, and they made me go from a banner I thought I'd pass (barring if they put in Charlotte) to wanting to full-on whale.

It was a very long time before I even pulled a normal Cordelia, and I hope my luck is a lot less dismal for this one. I'll be really sad if I can't pull her in time.

You know, Cordelia and Lyn make a certain amount of sense for being good as brides, when you think about it. Paralogue 6-3 is obstensibly a mad rush for the magical bouquet that'll ensure happiness in their wedding. Cordelia knows she'll always be pining for her first crush, while Lyn knows she's going to hate settling down.

Conversely, Caeda has her childhood friend she's loved for years locked down and Charlotte will be happy with just the gold.

Got a -HP/+SPD Bridal Lyn after a summoning reset from pulling a second 4* Priscilla. I will go for the others in this order:

Caeda>Cordelia>Charlotte

Never seen much of Charlotte, so hence the order. Caeda completely looks as another blue haired waifu if it wasn't for the different artist and the fact that you knew it was her.

(noted something about Lyn being tsundere in this dress, but stand corrected by Ice Dragon lel)

Edited by MasashiH

5 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

She can use bows as a Bride and Bow Knight in Awakening though.

Caeldori is also trained in bows according to one of her support conversations. 

11 minutes ago, Godhand said:

Caeldori is also trained in bows according to one of her support conversations. 

But that is irrelevant.

I got 2 Charlottes, a Lyn, and a Cordelia. Shame about Caeda though. I will try some more before the banner ends, but after that it's back to hording.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Not really. More just upset and pouty.

I can now see it like this. I'm that typical idiot that has a wide range of behaviours categorized into the "tsundere type".

I'm really surprised by how amazing Bride Cordelia is. I kinda want to pull like crazy for her, but i'm afraid I will end up with 5 Lyns.

Caeda and Charlotte both look pretty good as well.

I'm gonna wait this one out to see if I should pull on it or not. As much as I would love Cordelia, I just don't think she would be a huge improvement on my team.

Plus I have units who are either equal to or better than the other 3 brides in the banner.

42 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I'm really surprised by how amazing Bride Cordelia is. I kinda want to pull like crazy for her, but i'm afraid I will end up with 5 Lyns.

Caeda and Charlotte both look pretty good as well.

I'm gonna wait this one out to see if I should pull on it or not. As much as I would love Cordelia, I just don't think she would be a huge improvement on my team.

Plus I have units who are either equal to or better than the other 3 brides in the banner.

It's a shame she's made of rice paper. Mine seems to be losing some luster around lv. 25.

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

It's a shame she's made of rice paper. Mine seems to be losing some luster around lv. 25.

Lv 40 stats are the only thing that matter. She is easily the best archer in the game. No contest.

Plus she can buff all 4 of an ally's stats with Fortify Def 3, Fortify Res seal, and her Rally Atk/Spd. That's +15 damage for a Blade tome user.

Easily the cream of the crop for this banner.

Edited by Hawk King

4 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Lv 40 stats are the only thing that matter. She is easily the best archer in the game. No contest.

Plus she can buff all 4 of an ally's stats with Fortify Def 3, Fortify Res seal, and her Rally Atk/Spd. That's +15 damage for a Blade tome user.

Easily the cream of the crop for this banner.

Well, guess I don't have to feel so bad about missing Caeda then.

2 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

But that is irrelevant.

I got 2 Charlottes, a Lyn, and a Cordelia. Shame about Caeda though. I will try some more before the banner ends, but after that it's back to hording.

They're essentially the same character. If Caeldori is capable of wielding bows, then Cordelia should be as well.

3 minutes ago, Godhand said:

They're essentially the same character. If Caeldori is capable of wielding bows, then Cordelia should be as well.

I won't deny they recycled her character essentially, but, as I've went through before, they're not the same. Even if they were, different lives = different experiences and skills.

+res/-hp Cordelia.  Overall a bad nature (any +def/+res coupled with -hp is bad but similar to neutral).  

So, if I don't have +sp, do I build as a buffer or build as an attacker...hmm...

Edited by Lushen