Wedding Banner Speculation

6 hours ago, L9999 said:

I'm very grateful that image got revealed. 7 freaking pages of "canon" "not canon" "your opinion is invalid" over the love life of chinese cartoons.

This did not happen....go back and look. Yes people are discussing what relationships were cannon and not cannon because we assumed the bride's would come with groom's. Obviously, they wouldn't paid Ike groom with Ursla.  No where did the discussion get heated or someone tell someone their opinion was invalid. This is a speculation thread and at the moment cannon couples were the most likely and the only thing anyone had to go off of.

Besides, people were saying Lyn x Hector is pretty much cannon and people are still speculating we will get Hector assuming Lyn is on the left so the cannon v not cannon discussion is still relevant. 

On a side note, if there are only bride's and not groom's that would be fine as long as there is another special banner in the summer. I don't like bride dresses, always thought they looked silly, so I won't be pulling bride's even if it's my favorite female character. I still want the swimsuit banner, I won't deny it.

Edited by Lushen

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

「喰わせてやる!」 ("I'll make you eat this!")

.... I fell asleep while posting this XD

*nom* (insert triangle adept here)

-----

I'm still thinking Azura or Eirika for bride on the right. But really, while cyl poll seems like the source to go off of, Xander didn't even hit the top 20, and he got to be a bunny.

46 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

.I'm still thinking Azura or Eirika for bride on the right. But really, while cyl poll seems like the source to go off of, Xander didn't even hit the top 20, and he got to be a bunny.

Agreed, I tire of seeing people referencing CYL.  First of all, I don't think it was very accurate because I think many of the people who voted are super smash bros fans and I think those people have gradually stopped playing FE:H.  Secondly, like you said, Xander was in it.  Third, I see people saying the top 2 male and female will make it in this or that banner when really that just makes it less likely because they're already being featured in CYL (yes, I know Lucina is an obvious exception). 

I think they try to be well rounded in their characters.  For example, last time they took 2 characters from fates and 2 from awakening.  I believe they'll do something similar and have 2 from FE7 and 2 from another game.  This also mirrors their behavior in the first Sibling bonds which is one of the only banners to not be one-game-exclusive.  Perhaps Xander shows they will take one slightly less popular, but still popular, to change things up.  However, most of the characters will be proportional to CYL, we're not going to see 4 characters below the top 20 anytime soon. 

One thing I saw on Reddit which wasn't mentioned here, the right could be Micaiah.  Sothe and Micaiah are the most cannon you get and Hector and Lyn are pretty cannonlike as well (though I prefer Lyn and Rath).  This would mirror well with spring by having two pre-3ds games featured and 2 post-3ds games featured between the two.

Edited by Lushen

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Agreed, I tire of seeing people referencing CYL.  First of all, I don't think it was very accurate because I think many of the people who voted are super smash bros fans and I think those people have gradually stopped playing FE:H.  Secondly, like you said, Xander was in it.  Third, I see people saying the top 2 male and female will make it in this or that banner when really that just makes it less likely because they're already being featured in CYL (yes, I know Lucina is an obvious exception). 

I think they try to be well rounded in their characters.  For example, last time they took 2 characters from fates and 2 from awakening.  I believe they'll do something similar and have 2 from FE7 and 2 from another game.  This also mirrors their behavior in the first Sibling bonds which is one of the only banners to not be one-game-exclusive.  Perhaps Xander shows they will take one slightly less popular, but still popular, to change things up.  However, most of the characters will be proportional to CYL, we're not going to see 4 characters below the top 20 anytime soon. 

One thing I saw on Reddit which wasn't mentioned here, the right could be Micaiah.  Sothe and Micaiah are the most cannon you get and Hector and Lyn are pretty cannonlike as well (though I prefer Lyn and Rath).  This would mirror well with spring by having two pre-3ds games featured and 2 post-3ds games featured between the two.

MarthXCaeda is easily the most cannon.

Both Marth x Caeda and Largo x Callil are 100% canon. Same with Pent x Louise and Bartre x Karla. They get married in their games no matter what the player does. This argument is silly.

I'm pretty sure I remember Cedea being able to be killed off and thus not marry Marth. (Might not be the remake though) 

Also I think those Elibe ships got together because of continuity errors, A fate far worse than the more acknowledged death by continuity errors. 

Edited by goodperson707

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Okay, but it is the most common cannon pairing as most of the other legitimately cannon couples are more obscure. 

Lol, I know, just joking. You are right.

Internet sarcasm is not a thing. :)

6 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Mainly tales of link now. Also ffrk, if that counts, and expius for a while. I tend to get bored of them though. I did try potk, but kept pulling all the busty female characters so just got bored. There may have been one or two more, but those are the main ones that come to mind ^•^

I'm hopeful. If they can give us bunny boys, they can give us good looking grooms. I won't complain even if it's boys I don't like, since at least they'll have tried (thinking if it does turn out to be Ike and Roy, no interest there for me but interest there for many others after all :) )

That great, I played FFBXV too I stop playing after a while myself, I still Tales of Links. I like how tales links cast come together so natural even though they are all from different timelines and such. My favorite event probably was the Valentine event I ship Sara and the Avatar together they are pretty cute together. The bride was cute for my pairing too ?. Yes I am a guy and like to ship.

Maybe they will include some popular characters from other games like Xander, Kent, Sain, Will, Cain, and maybe Klein.

2 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

OMG, r u people still discussing what's canon? Seriously move on.

All your ships are lies anyways.

As long as IS doesn't explicitly say it people are still going to break their fingers typing if something is canon or not. 

1 minute ago, FireEmblemFan93 said:

That great, I played FFBXV too I stop playing after a while myself, I still Tales of Links. I like how tales links cast come together so natural even though they are all from different timelines and such. My favorite event probably was the Valentine event I ship Sara and the Avatar together they are pretty cute together. The bride was cute for my pairing too ?. Yes I am a guy and like to ship.

Maybe they will include some popular characters from other games like Xander, Kent, Sain, Will, Cain, and maybe Klein.

I know lots of guys who like to ship. In fact, my best friend is male and writes crack-ship fanfic with me all the time for FE xD It's just good, honest fun :)

I struggle a bit more with Tales of Link since playing FE. I feel spoiled with the art and the English VA of FE. I enjoy it a whole lot more. Since this has come out, I've barely touched Link ^.^'' 

I'm not sure if Kent or Wil are particularly popular? I might be wrong. I hope they come in anyway, especially Kent, since he has some story necessity in Lyn's mode, but I doubt they'll be seen as important enough for special clothing. I can but dream, though :D 

37 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I know lots of guys who like to ship. In fact, my best friend is male and writes crack-ship fanfic with me all the time for FE xD It's just good, honest fun :)

I struggle a bit more with Tales of Link since playing FE. I feel spoiled with the art and the English VA of FE. I enjoy it a whole lot more. Since this has come out, I've barely touched Link ^.^'' 

I'm not sure if Kent or Wil are particularly popular? I might be wrong. I hope they come in anyway, especially Kent, since he has some story necessity in Lyn's mode, but I doubt they'll be seen as important enough for special clothing. I can but dream, though :D 

I like Links a bit more since they more stuff to do.  That good your friend write you fanfics. Anything is canon in fire emblem except something like Celica x Alm or Marth x ceada.

Just now, FireEmblemFan93 said:

I like Links a bit more since they more stuff to do.  That good your friend write you fanfics. Anything is canon in fire emblem except something like Celica x Alm or Marth x ceada.

We haven't written Echoes stuff yet. Honestly, if I did, I would likely try writing Clair x Lukas xD I know it's not canon, but that's the fun of fanfiction. I expect no one else to read it, I just wanna see how it goes ^.^

He doesn't write me fanfics. We write them together - usually he'll take x characters and I'll take y characters (we draw up a list in advance). They tend to be longer stories. If anything, I write him fanfics 'cos he's a lot slower than me in writing lol But then, he thinks about what he writes. I just go with the flow ^.^

47 minutes ago, FireEmblemFan93 said:

Xander no plz!! He already got the bunny!!

I would love Klein with a frilly dress haha tuxedo!!! (because he refuse to come to me even as a 4*) , I would love to see Hugh too, but it looks that he is not very popular to get something "special" like this :(

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

We haven't written Echoes stuff yet. Honestly, if I did, I would likely try writing Clair x Lukas xD I know it's not canon, but that's the fun of fanfiction. I expect no one else to read it, I just wanna see how it goes ^.^

He doesn't write me fanfics. We write them together - usually he'll take x characters and I'll take y characters (we draw up a list in advance). They tend to be longer stories. If anything, I write him fanfics 'cos he's a lot slower than me in writing lol But then, he thinks about what he writes. I just go with the flow ^.^

Nice! A fellow writer! I could probably chat with you for hours. 

With that aside, we should try not to go too off topic... 

----

Watch the second bride be Niles XD

8 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Nice! A fellow writer! I could probably chat with you for hours. 

With that aside, we should try not to go too off topic... 

----

Watch the second bride be Niles XD

Leon would make an amazing bride, but I don't want to stereotype him like that. He can be a groom for sure :D 

Though so many guys from FE would look great in a dress... And I'm not even a fan of crossdressing xD 

Also, feel free to pm me away from topic if you ever want. I'm not the best writer in the world, and most of my fanfics I don't share 'cos I do it for fun, so they may not be great ^.^'' But it's always fun to blarg away :D 

Edited by Cute Chao

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Leon would make an amazing bride, but I don't want to stereotype him like that. He can be a groom for sure :D 

Though so many guys from FE would look great in a dress... And I'm not even a fan of crossdressing xD 

I bet you that Subaki would look perfect XD 
The question is, who wouldn't look good in bridal attire?

Spoiler

Validar

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Same here, though I guess it also has a bit to do with the introduction of 6star characters with Berseria. I do think I was a lot more 'busy' with ToL than with Heroes though, grinding and all gave you a lot of reward.

28 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I bet you that Subaki would look perfect XD 
The question is, who wouldn't look good in bridal attire?

Hide contents

Validar

Nergal... Ashnard...

Validar's got a pretty slender figure. He could probably pull it off xD 

Oh Subaki... He would really make that dress work. 

And Lucius... He really, really would make that dress work. And struggle even more to convince the populous that he is, in fact, a man xD 

@Birdy

Sometimes, I thought there was too much going on. I'm still fairly new to it and was trying to complete the story but not miss any events and, in the end, it did become too much. I do like that FE Heroes does have some downtime, although basic daily quests would be appreciated. Not just the arena ones, but the ones most gacha games seem to have. Use X amount of character. Level up a character. Something simple like that. Maybe even a few hard ones, that don't take too much stamina, for those that have their teams maxed and ready. 

Edited by Cute Chao

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

And Lucius... He really, really would make that dress work. And struggle even more to convince the populous that he is, in fact, a man xD 

Bride Lucius would 100% make my day. Heck. Including Lucius in anyway would make my day, but my wallet can't afford that. 

But let's be serious here. Bride Forrest would probably make his dress by hand, so he wouldn't just be working it. He'd be OWNING it.

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Bride Lucius would 100% make my day. Heck. Including Lucius in anyway would make my day, but my wallet can't afford that. 

But let's be serious here. Bride Forrest would probably make his dress by hand, so he wouldn't just be working it. He'd be OWNING it.

I'm not sure the world can handle one of Forrest in a dress he has handmade xD 

And if he's in it, his father will have to be. After all, he'd have to share his creations adequately, and Leo does need to show his support properly!

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm not sure the world can handle one of Forrest in a dress he has handmade xD 

And if he's in it, his father will have to be. After all, he'd have to share his creations adequately, and Leo does need to show his support properly!

Maybe Forrest really is the one with the bow, and he modeled the design after his Aunt Elise.

I would totally support this being Forrest's debut in the game. This special event has his name written all over it.