Wedding Banner Speculation

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Maybe make it a creative contest all round. Fanart is always fun ^.^ I collect too much Fire Emblem fanart, and Heroes hasn't helped with that. So many new pictures to collect @_@

Darn it, I am an artist as well as a writer, but I already recently did a wedding pic (Ike and Elincia). xP So I don't really want to do another one so soon (other than for a couple OCs who I plan to give that treatment to next).

So I'd have to still go the fanfic route. It'll probably be a one-shot.

51 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Well now, the answer there is obviously Kent ;) 

Although, more seriously, who do you want to see in the banner? That would likely be the best place to start :) Is there anyone you hope will appear in the upcoming trailer? ^.^

Or you could even draw who you think the people in the shadows are, to get you started? I'm sure that's what some people have been doing, though I've not searched it up :)

Well...my fav pool is limited to the 3DS era since I haven't played the older titles yet. I swear I'll get around to playing them though (I have the VC versions of SD, Blazing Blade, and Sacred Stones to get me started), I just need work to calm down a bit more and let me have more console time instead of commute time. *Sigh*

At least I can draw/play FEH when I'm on the commute though so that's something. XD

But if I were to pick from my fav pool (Which is basically my favourite characters of both genders of the games I've played), for starters, from Awakening, it would be either Libra, Virion, Gregor, Stahl, Gaius for dudes and F!Robin, Olivia, Cherche, Miriel, Tharja for ladies.

For Fates, my picks for gents would be: Xander, Leo, Niles, Kaze, Saizo, Ryoma, and Jakob - My picks from the Fates ladies would be: F!Corrin, Sakura, Camilla, Azura, Kagero, Charlotte, and Felicia.

Odd choices some of them, but hey, I'm an oddball so it fits the bill. :P

Since I'm expecting none of these in this banner judging from the silhouttes/Spring banner appearances, I'll probably just end up drawing whoever tickles me the most to draw.

And I uh...I kind of rambled. Oops.

Edited by Tactician_Iris

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Darn it, I am an artist as well as a writer, but I already recently did a wedding pic (Ike and Elincia). xP So I don't really want to do another one so soon (other than for a couple OCs who I plan to give that treatment to next).

So I'd have to still go the fanfic route. It'll probably be a one-shot.

I'd so laugh if Chrom and Sumia were on this banner, because I've got a one-shot based on their support chain I was saving until after I finished updating my Sacred Stones story.

They don't get married, but it's still funny.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, my wedding anniversary is next week.  How timely for the bride banner.

Summoning for the Bridal Brawl Banner is currently disabled as we work to resolve an issue with Heroes consistently receiving -Atk natures. We apologize for the inconvenience.

3 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Summoning for the Bridal Brawl Banner is currently disabled as we work to resolve an issue with Heroes consistently receiving -Atk natures. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Working as intended.

7 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

All the -HP, + Attacks units are mine, I called dibs

The game has only giving me -attack Kagero (among units I care about), but otherwise i consider myself lucky

Edited by Lemmy

No trailer yet? Dang it. I was hoping to see it before I headed off to the zoo. Looks like the weather may be better than I thought (though it could just be for the morning).

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

No trailer yet? Dang it. I was hoping to see it before I headed off to the zoo. Looks like the weather may be better than I thought (though it could just be for the morning).

Zoo?  Haven't been there since high school. 

I was also disappointed they weren't introduced. If IS is smart they'll release a trailer when the scheduled maintenance is going on because if they don't the characters will be leaked after it's done anyways. 

Edited by Lushen

14 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

And did you see the amazing picture someone posted of Ike in a wedding dress. To die for ;) xD 

Ike attended Mist's wedding. It was a splendid occasion, her husband was adorned from head to toe in a 7-foot tall, soundproof, visually impenetrable black fabric to keep spectators from fighting over whether Boyd or Rolf was the groom (it was Sothe- he came to realize sexual relations with Micaiah his mother-sister figure were creepy, she was in attendance by the way, told that her husband Sothe had been suffering from terrible indigestion). Rolf and Boyd for their part were not present, Mist had told Oscar of who she truly loved and had been dating all this time, he had done his part to keep his brothers from finding out and laced their food with a natural sleeping agent the night before. With Largo's help, Oscar locked his brothers in separate rooms and hired Volke, Ulki and Janaff to keep eye on them.

Eventually it came time for Mist to throw the wedding bouquet into the crowd of eager ladies in attendance, among them were Jill, Lyre, Mia and Lethe (the former fought anyone who she thought was being sexist which turned out being about half the attendees, and the latter hissed for a good 15 minutes total over the course of the hour long pre-reception part of the wedding), as well as Nephenee who didn't want to join in, but did because Calill nudged her to. This very unique and special bouquet was bought from an old florist on an island where mysterious people and things come and go for some inexplicable reason. For she was already in full bridal garb, nothing happened when Mist threw it in the air. With strength she inherited from her father Greil, she overshot the young women wanting of the bouquet, and Ike, watching the shadows from a distance in his stoic manner, with his perfect reflexes caught it in an instant as it made a dead-on approach to his head.

Suddenly, a bright flash of light happened and lightning bolts rang out as soon as the bouquet touched the palms of Ike's hands. When everything cleared, Ike was now adorned in a translucent, white, silky ballgown. Though he sought to maintain his fairly rugged and emotionless expression, it was clear that he was shocked by what happened, as was everyone else. Aimee made the first comment, both serious and jovial in the same breath. Soon everyone followed, though Oscar, Ranulf and Soren all helped Ike leave to change into normal clothing, they too did not refrain from making a little joke. Fortunately, the unexplained disappearance of this magical bouquet helped, as soon the girls got into an argument as to who had stolen it. As Ike turned his head back to see what was happening as the fighting worsened, he was greeted by the sight of Nephenee standing atop Lyre with one foot and Lethe with the other, both of them shifted, her lance, he had no idea where she pulled it from, was ready for action. And in the next moment Astrid with a Killer Axe came running at Nephenee, only to have her kidneys grazed by Marcia's Wishblade- before Ilyana electrocuted her with Rexbolt.

The End.

17 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Get used to it, I can't stop thinking of Frederick as a conniving badass after how I ended up writing him having sex with female Robin to piss off the villain and then more or less rubbing it in his face later in my second Freddy x female Robin story. lol This probably seems out of character at first, but believe me, this was pretty much all female Robin's idea. She IS the tactician as she points out...haha.

So yeah, I won't look at Frederick the same way I did before writing this. XD

Wait, are we all getting too off topic here though, people?

Uhhh... Just as an aside.

DxWfOJj.jpg

I'm just going to point out that pissing off villains by saying "I had sex with blah" doesn't exactly work to paint a "badass picture of blah".

As for the trailer: It's usually in the afternoon of the say before in Japan time.

Edited by shadowofchaos

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

I was also disappointed they weren't introduced. If IS is smart they'll release a trailer when the scheduled maintenance is going on because if they don't the characters will be leaked after it's done anyways. 

That's kind of their last chance to do it before the banner itself drops anyway.  Either way, they've shown they aren't too good at maintaining hype.  Should have at least teased the second half of the banner's silhouettes this morning.  Now they're just giving people time to talk themselves out of rolling.

2 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

Uhhh... Just as an aside.

DxWfOJj.jpg

I'm just going to point out that pissing off villains by saying "I had sex with blah" doesn't exactly work to paint a "badass picture of blah".

As for the trailer: It's usually in the afternoon of the say before in Japan time.

Uh, dude, just because you don't think it's badass doesn't mean someone else won't. Besides, that's not QUITE exactly what happened. Frederick (nor Robin for that matter) didn't simply tell this villain he and Robin had sex, they made him watch, so to speak. :P And another thing, saying like "I had sex with ____" obviously doesn't make it sound badass. You'd have to actually read what I wrote to see what I mean. Frederick's dialogue to this guy should quite literally speak for itself.

About the trailer, okay then, I see.

Edited by Anacybele

15 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Working as intended.

--Update Notes--

-Odds for rolling the stats of summoned herores are now working as intended.

-Also, minor text fixes

The one pair I'd like to see the most is Nino and Jaffar, though I'm impartial to the banner as a whole.

Edited by MrSmokestack

19 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

--Update Notes--

-Odds for rolling the stats of summoned herores are now working as intended.

-Also, minor text fixes

The one pair I'd like to see the most is Nino and Jaffar, though I'm impartial to the banner as a whole.

Jaffar.....in a suit......why does this seem amusing to me.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ike attended Mist's wedding. It was a splendid occasion, her husband was adorned from head to toe in a 7-foot tall, soundproof, visually impenetrable black fabric to keep spectators from fighting over whether Boyd or Rolf was the groom (it was Sothe- he came to realize sexual relations with Micaiah his mother-sister figure were creepy, she was in attendance by the way, told that her husband Sothe had been suffering from terrible indigestion). Rolf and Boyd for their part were not present, Mist had told Oscar of who she truly loved and had been dating all this time, he had done his part to keep his brothers from finding out and laced their food with a natural sleeping agent the night before. With Largo's help, Oscar locked his brothers in separate rooms and hired Volke, Ulki and Janaff to keep eye on them.

Eventually it came time for Mist to throw the wedding bouquet into the crowd of eager ladies in attendance, among them were Jill, Lyre, Mia and Lethe (the former fought anyone who she thought was being sexist which turned out being about half the attendees, and the latter hissed for a good 15 minutes total over the course of the hour long pre-reception part of the wedding), as well as Nephenee who didn't want to join in, but did because Calill nudged her to. This very unique and special bouquet was bought from an old florist on an island where mysterious people and things come and go for some inexplicable reason. For she was already in full bridal garb, nothing happened when Mist threw it in the air. With strength she inherited from her father Greil, she overshot the young women wanting of the bouquet, and Ike, watching the shadows from a distance in his stoic manner, with his perfect reflexes caught it in an instant as it made a dead-on approach to his head.

Suddenly, a bright flash of light happened and lightning bolts rang out as soon as the bouquet touched the palms of Ike's hands. When everything cleared, Ike was now adorned in a translucent, white, silky ballgown. Though he sought to maintain his fairly rugged and emotionless expression, it was clear that he was shocked by what happened, as was everyone else. Aimee made the first comment, both serious and jovial in the same breath. Soon everyone followed, though Oscar, Ranulf and Soren all helped Ike leave to change into normal clothing, they too did not refrain from making a little joke. Fortunately, the unexplained disappearance of this magical bouquet helped, as soon the girls got into an argument as to who had stolen it. As Ike turned his head back to see what was happening as the fighting worsened, he was greeted by the sight of Nephenee standing atop Lyre with one foot and Lethe with the other, both of them shifted, her lance, he had no idea where she pulled it from, was ready for action. And in the next moment Astrid with a Killer Axe came running at Nephenee, only to have her kidneys grazed by Marcia's Wishblade- before Ilyana electrocuted her with Rexbolt.

The End.

This is one of the best posts I've seen on the site in quite some time.

I laughed the whole way through it.

Hm, well, I don't think it really means much, but if it did and I could pick a pairing for it... Roy/Shanna.  It doesn't get nearly enough love.

Unfortunately we won't get any event Shannas ever, so.

Of characters already in the game, I'd pick Freddy, female Robin, Hector, and Lyn. I don't like Elibe at all and I don't like Lyn or Hector as characters, but I do really like them as a pairing, and I'd rather the whole thing not be 3DS characters. There aren't really any Tellius or Magvel peeps I'd pick for this since the pairings I like there aren't in the game.

But if they WERE all in the game, definitely Ike, Elincia, Kieran, and Marcia. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Welp, tonight seems likely when the trailer releases so I might stay up late for that cause I'm excited to see beautiful art know who it is.

(But really I'm just excited to see wedding art. Don't care who it is for this. Don't ask why)

31 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Welp, tonight seems likely when the trailer releases so I might stay up late for that cause I'm excited to see beautiful art know who it is.

(But really I'm just excited to see wedding art. Don't care who it is for this. Don't ask why)

it'll probably be in the update after the maintenance, so we'll probably be able to see it in a few hours, since dataminers usually work fast

though I think I might stay up for the trailer anyway

Edited by unique